EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » What are some of the silliest things you have believed in?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are some of the silliest things you have believed in?
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been reading these forums for a while now and love my daily dose of ES and the variety of topics. Thank you to everyone that posts here.
Whether its the tooth fairy or thinking your lottery ticket is a winner...Im interested in a light hearted way to know about belief (including religious)...
I'll start off with my believing Mustafa loved me(might have had something to do with him holding my hand,looking into my eyes and sincerely saying 'I really do love you...you have to believe I love you'-I cried in response!....lol....well that was a lie that has cost me and my family deeply.
What things have you really believed?

Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come on - don't be so sarcastic. You are too hard on yourself. We've all have been through this. [Wink]

I grew up to think if you break a mirror that means seven years bad fortune and the same goes for having a black cat crossing my path. I know it was all silly and there is no truth to it. Well I still believe it brings bad luck to put a shoe on the table - IMHO you don't put a shoe where your food goes but apparently some people do.

Otherwise I am pretty easy-going and don't believe in superstitions, withcraft etc. you name it - hence I don't even believe in horoscopes.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GF, I believe in Karma... [Big Grin] and holy feck is he gonna get his!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL...Id forgotten about the mirror one...maybe its all the glass and mirror Ive cut thats my problem [Smile]

CF...haha...hope America is kinder to me...I think Im due a bit of good Karma...tickets booked! Sydney for a few days first:)

Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com