EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Do you know what 1 of the AMERICA's most richest/powerful person said?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you know what 1 of the AMERICA's most richest/powerful person said?
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well do u?
Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]

who?
what?
where?
when?
why?

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew u be the 1st to reply [Eek!] [Smile]

He said sumthing like:
"this is world war three, and the we have to eliminate all muslim" [Confused]
sumthing like that....

I strongly reccomend if you have not already got this book, to buy this, book:

http://zionism-realenemyofthejews.com/index.htm

do it asap [Wink]
here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-8434808-4850855

very unusal that this book is not availible in the US amazon site [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who said it?

And thanks for the links, I'll take a look. [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno
there was a debate on the islam channel:

http://www.islamchannel.tv/video.aspx

They didnt say who, just said it written in the book.
Knowing the power of the Zionist it may even be banned in your country...it not even availble in Amazon.com [Eek!] can you beleive that?

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well at least he is speaking his mind and honest [Razz]
Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by K7:
Knowing the power of the Zionist it may even be banned in your country...it not even availble in Amazon.com [Eek!] can you beleive that?

Jews are less than 2% of our population and not all are Zionists. I think that power is overestimated here.
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by K7:

Ya salam Humanized, where have you been for so long [Confused]

snoozin there a Q&A session on the channel maybe youd be interested? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:
Originally posted by K7:

Jews are less than 2% of our population and not all are Zionists. I think that power is overestimated here.
im finding it difficult to locate this book in us websites...
it not on amazon.com...
or blackwell.com

but i found this :
http://www.sue.be/pal/zionism.html

another non-muslim writer...who was banned by her academia [Roll Eyes]

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by K7:
im finding it difficult to locate this book in us websites...
it not on amazon.com...
or blackwell.com

I understand that...but it might be because the author is British and we don't always carry books published in England. Especially if there is not market/interest in it. I'm not saying the US attitudes about Israel/Palestine are perfect, because they are not. I just don't think there is much conspiracy.

First and foremost, since only 2% of the population is Jewish, who's going to buy a book on Zionism? The average American doesn't really know what that is. That average American probably couldn't point Israel out on a map.

Sad, but true.

Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by K7:

its true ssnoozin. but we cant forget the American Admin. support for zion
Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Humanized:
its true ssnoozin. but we cant forget the American Admin. support for zion

No, that is absolutely true. So much goes on in international relations that the average American doesn't know about, or care about.

But I am happy to say I think American attitudes and awareness are changing and people are gaining more sympathy for the horrific treatment of Palestinians.

I hope in my lifetime we see a change in our goverment's policies as well.

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
that's a shame
so you cannot buy the book?

muslim need to read this book, at least they will learn the differnce of zoinist and jews [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:

But I am happy to say I think American attitudes and awareness are changing and people are gaining more sympathy for the horrific treatment of Palestinians.

I hope in my lifetime we see a change in our goverment's policies as well. [/QB]

you need to read the book for sure [Roll Eyes]
Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by K7:
Ya salam Humanized, where have you been for so long [Confused]

snoozin there a Q&A session on the channel maybe youd be interested? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

im here kimo , but you are busy picking up fights
[Big Grin] [Razz]

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
fights... [Eek!]
la2....

it's called education my dear friend [Wink] .... education

im so bored and cant concentrate to study...need some brain stimulation [Wink]

Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by K7:
fights... [Eek!]
la2....

it's called education my dear friend [Wink] .... education

im so bored and cant concentrate to study...need some brain stimulation [Wink]

then maybe we can fight [Big Grin]
tell me why are Brits crazy about soccer and fighting all the time?

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Lolll..
What you mean....
[Roll Eyes]
im very anti-fighing [Wink]

--------------------
--
here...

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K7:
Dunno

Alot of books are not available at amazon.com, its called supply and demand not censorship.

And believing everything thing on TV is just foolish, but believing everything on a religious channel is like turning to Jack Van Impe for the world news.

Get a grip!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:
Originally posted by K7:
Dunno

Alot of books are not available at amazon.com, its called supply and demand not censorship.

And believing everything thing on TV is just foolish, but believing everything on a religious channel is like turning to Jack Van Impe for the world news.

Get a grip!

This isnit ur ordinary GOD channel....or wateva you have in the states, live baptism....
[Roll Eyes]

I wouldnt expect anyone to read such books, most people like to read books full of BS, written by {zionist} academia...and boast their knowlegde....

this man cudnt get any publsihing house to print it, so he made his own one.....
I would love to hear an ES user's opinion after reading that.....

that's if it hasnt been cencored by the time it reached them..

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com