EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Egypt's Role in the Somali Civil war

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt's Role in the Somali Civil war
Somali Thug
Member # 9912

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somali Thug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is no secret that Egypt was one of the evil regimes that played an important role in what would ultimately cause the colapse of Somali State hood.

And my facts are based on the fact that Egyptians say Egypt is the Nile, the Nile is Egypt. As anyone would know there is hardly any rain in Egypt and there for the demand for Fresh water escalates as each year Egypt's population and that of the world continues to grow.

It is also true that almost 60% of the Nile's fresh water come from Ethiopia's highlands, and this is why Egypt has always wanted Somalia to invade Ethiopia, it was specially true when in the late 70s Ethiopia wanted to build dums along these areas to meet its growing energy needs, also help farms reserves rain water.

It was then that Egypt pushed somalia to invade Ethiopia in the hope that this will eventually make Ethiopia bankrupt and they will continue to get their fresh water.

Yemen was also backing up the Ethiopian regime, so i can only wonder whats the beef between Egypt and Yemen?

I think somalis have learned alot, the days of arabs are the cousin or relative of the prophet (saw) are long over.

It is said that whenever a arabian person would come to Somalia, they were welcomed with open arms, now let me share with you the story of Ibn Battuta, an arab traveler in the 14th century (1325-1354). i quote.
quote:
The town of Mogadishu in Somalia On leaving Zayla we sailed for fifteen days and came to Maqdasha [Mogadishu], which is an enormous town. Its inhabitants are merchants and have many camels, of which they slaughter hundreds every day [for food]. When a vessel reaches the port, it is met by sumbuqs, which are small boats, in each of which are a number of young men, each carrying a covered dish containing food. He presents this to one of the merchants on the ship saying "This is my guest," and all the others do the same. Each merchant on disembarking goes only to the house of the young man who is his host, except those who have made frequent journeys to the town and know its people well; these live where they please. The host then sells his goods for him and buys for him, and if anyone buys anything from him at too low a price, or sells to him in the absence of his host, the sale is regarded by them as invalid. This practice is of great advantage to them. We stayed there [in Mogadishu] three days, food being brought to us three times a day, and on the fourth, a Friday, the qadi and one of the wazirs brought me a set of garments. We then went to the mosque and prayed behind the [sultan's] screen. When the Shaykh came out I greeted him and he bade me welcome. He put on his sandals, ordering the qadi and myself to do the same, and set out for his palace on foot. All the other people walked barefooted. Over his head were carried four canopies of coloured silk, each surmounted by a golden bird. After the palace ceremonies were over, all those present saluted and retired.
However when we went to Arabia we were met with guns and bullets and slogans full of racism and hatred that even the Natsis dont employ.

Therefore it is neccessary for us new generation to have different approach to arabians.

We should be more closer to Africa, including Ethiopia than arabians.

peace out.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yadi el nila heya masr sabab kol el mashakal fel manteka!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat:
yadi el nila heya masr sabab kol el mashakal fel manteka!

tab3a mesh fi elmanteka bas la fi el 3alm kolo...
[Wink]

nataig el tatbe3 zaharet...

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com