EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Newt Wins South Carolina, (and apperantly blows out Romney)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Newt Wins South Carolina, (and apperantly blows out Romney)
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJgGFXb8714&feature=g-u-u&context=G26d82b1FUAAAAAAAAAA

Looks like Newt got 40% of the vote and this coming off the heels of the suprise that Romney DID not win Iowa, Santorum won.

It looks like Romney's sound position at the nomination has been overturned in less than a week as Santorum won Iowa, and Newt has won S.C. Poor Willard Mitt Romney must be cussing up a storm right now..lol

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a travesty. Republicans should not be jumping with joy at any prospect of Gingrich becoming the Republican nominee. I for one, don't see him taking it home, if it came down to a two person race between Obama and Gingrich.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking the same thing, but Gingrich is an unexpected candidate. I mean he was pretty much out for the count ever since Iowa, and then he started attacking Mitt and BAM, wins South Carolina by 40%. Newt knows how to attack, how this would fare against Obama I don't.

Don't forget Obama won because he was able to get so many people to get out an vote for him. This time around some are predicting that Obama's base is no longer motivated, if Newt is able to rally more people from his base to vote, this psychotic nut job might become president with the NDAA, Patriot Act etc. under his belt and a possible standoff against Iran.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering how Romney, Gingrich, and Santorum have bounced around the past several weeks it's no surprise that Gingrich won. Look at the Republican clown show.Thes guys are worse it seems in attacking their opponent than some kids in the schoolyard.

I don't think it matters who faces Obama, he'll win by a slim margin. It's good all white folks don't feel the same way as those three.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com