EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Curb Your Enthusiasm: How funny!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curb Your Enthusiasm: How funny!
sunshiny
Member # 18170

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love, love, love Curb Your Enthusiasm . I saw from the beginning and I still love and I can not wait for more new episodes. This is undoubtedly one of the best seasons. Almost always improves with time. And though only 10 episodes, they are all fantastic. The situations he gets into are hilarious. I shudder every time he sets foot on it or someone takes the wrong direction. I felt for him when he was to convey what he had heard in the bathrooms in the hospital and when he told the show, someone assumed that he was actually said, and the next phrase. Here are some details of what’s happening this season. As usual there are one or two episodes weak, with a few twists forced, but the best episodes more than offset these weaknesses. The overall arc for the season was a black family (coincidentally call " black”?) who moves with David after their house was destroyed by a hurricane. To say more would spoil things, so I will. Bottom line: If you liked the other seasons, you will enjoy it. Very simply, the show has not lost its edge yet. This is a fantastic set to add to your collection.
……………………………..
Buffy DVD 1-7
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
Your Baby Can Read DVD
Sex And The City DVD 1-6
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-3

Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com