EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » TRON LEGACY help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TRON LEGACY help!
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi folks I downloaded the damn thing. Got down to the one solid .rar file and it needs a stinking password.

I need the password and the files have been out there for less than 24 hours. Someone has to have the password, most likely half of Egypt has the password right now.

I need to see Jeff Bridges fat ass getting kicked in a puter game!

TRON_Legacy_%282010%29_DVDRip_XviD.part8.rar

Thats the last file that extracts into this:

TRON Legacy (2010) DVDRip XviD.rar

Thats when it asks for a password!

Please help, oh please help me!

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I want to see his film in my own cozy home!
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it doesnt give u the pass word than the file is fake its not the movie. they tricked u into downloading them files so they can get rapidshare points.. trust me i know...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reginaldap
Member # 20534

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for reginaldap   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need more info. about this
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com