Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » The Coolest Dog Ever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Coolest Dog Ever
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sir Winston but his stage name is Bimba.

-

Showing off his mouth-ball coordination
 -

Cheesin' for the camera
 -

Dontcha wish your dog was cool like this, dontcha [Big Grin]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad post title to be putting in the cooking section. [Big Grin]

But great pup!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol @ cooking section. It's one of too sections that allow pictures.

Nice dog, is he blind in one eye or just different colors ?

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I just noticed it say Eat like an Egyptian The Coolest Dog Ever. lolol [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]

Yeah, what other section let's you see the pics? The Music one?

No he's not blind in one eye, but one is brown and one is blue. It's so funny when you first notice it because you do a double take. [Smile]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha when it said dog i thought u ment a corn dog or hot dog hahahahahah...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Cake Girl:
LOL, I just noticed it say Eat like an Egyptian The Coolest Dog Ever. lolol [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]

Yeah, what other section let's you see the pics? The Music one?

No he's not blind in one eye, but one is brown and one is blue. It's so funny when you first notice it because you do a double take. [Smile]

so cute [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com