EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » BEWARE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BEWARE!
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beware, the most insidious trolls *pretend* to be Black Afrocentrists. They espouse radical Afrocentrism and anti-white hate-mongering to discredit the legitimate efforts many of us are making to reconstruct the contributions of African people to world civilization. Their fringe approach allows the Eurocentrist to label all of us as “Afrocentrists” and there-by reduce our credibility within the mainstream. This in turn reduces our access to the hearts and minds of those seeking knowledge.

The best way to deal with these “COINTELPRO” like destractors is to ignore them. They will then self-cull. By engaging them you feed their mission. Beware (Be Aware...i.e. "concious") of how you feed into their mission!

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
Beware, the most insidious trolls *pretend* to be Black Afrocentrists. They espouse radical Afrocentrism and anti-white hate-mongering to discredit the legitimate efforts many of us are making to reconstruct the contributions of African people to world civilization. Their fringe approach allows the Eurocentrist to label all of us as “Afrocentrists” and there-by reduce our credibility within the mainstream. This in turn reduces our access to the hearts and minds of those seeking knowledge.

The best way to deal with these “COINTELPRO” like destractors is to ignore them. They will then self-cull. By engaging them you feed their mission. Beware (Be Aware...i.e. "concious") of how you feed into their mission!

To accurately and correctly, take to task the many many acts of lying, misinformation, and general falsehoods, perpetuated by Whites in the name of Racism, is not "hate-mongering" it is merely uncovering and telling the "truth".

But to you; Your declaration smells of agenda. Why would a reasonable person wish to deny the centuries old racist practices of Whites? Even the White supremacist acknowledge racism, they merely deem it justified.

I have always considered you to be some ignorant punk-ass White boy in a basement somewhere. But yet you have the audacity to call yourself a Afrocentrists? And you have the nerve speak of your credibility????

Well let me straighten you out: You are an ignorant little White boy, or wannabe, trying to play the ignorant Black folk. You have NO creditability except with other ignoramuses like yourself. And you certainly have no right to pretend to be, much less speak for Afrocentrists.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a god damn pseudo-scholar Mike. You're no Afrocentrist.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ And neither are YOU, you degenerate white euro-trashed-faggot! You are perhaps the worst one since your disguise isn't so blatant to as to make up the nonsense that Mike and Marc nor is your 'hatred' of whites as intense but apparently you can't hide your hatred of Jews, now can you Eva??
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary please. We all know you only go thirteen thousand plus posts on a black forum to hide who you really are. You should apologise to Prof James for calling his book "silly" (even though you never read it) and to black people in general for portraying Afrocentricity as not real scholarship.

We, the Black Jews: Witness to the 'White Jewish Race' Myth

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben:

I am a knowledgeable student of ancient history akoben, what are you?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While this is entertaining!!

@ Evergreen what is this thread about?? When the crazies like Arabegypt(who recently hsowed he doesn't know or believe what he is writing about), Thoughtless etc post you don't go after them. But you attack other black poster. What is your motive?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys! guys!

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

I am a knowledgeable student of ancient history akoben, what are you?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
akoben wrote:
We all know you only go thirteen thousand plus posts on a Black forum to hide...

Since when was this a "black" forum? In case you haven't noticed by now-this is a tourist board and not a "black" forum.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
For real!! LOL
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
this is a tourist board .. .

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis I suggest we leave this thread to the fake blacks and pseudo-afrocentrics that Evergreen addresses. [Wink]
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
And neither are YOU, you degenerate white euro-trashed-faggot! You are perhaps the worst one since your disguise isn't so blatant to as to make up the nonsense that Mike and Marc nor is your 'hatred' of whites as intense but apparently you can't hide your hatred of Jews, now can you Eva??

The point being made is we have to be conscious.

Like right now even, alot of your responses to trolls give the impression that "we're" all BA (And you're Filipino American) "fringe radicals" who don't like whites or people of Euro-descent posting here when they already do (and i mean openly -- not like the obvious ones whose identities we know, 3 of whom are in this thread ... posters other than you me Yonis & Evergreen).

Here's the thing: it's useless to in every thread notify for any traffic "who they are" when it's an internet forum which means all we might see is an IP (which are hideable, i've done it).

Sometimes it's best we just say our piece cuz at least we can have an overall and real, calm forum tone which in itself might make the crazies (u know who) stand out like sore thumbs.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You are a trip What Box. Maybe Argiee was right, you are the forum butler!!! Get a life brutha!!

quote:
Originally posted by FaithTest:

. . . (And you're a racially tolerant Filipino American). . . . 3 of whom are in this thread ... posters other than you me Yonis & Evergreen).

. . . the crazies (u know who) stand out like sore thumbs.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I actually take insult at the phrase "racially tolerant". Note that the definition of 'tolerance' is to endure something in spite of the bother it causes. There is nothing to tolerate because what exactly is the bother of different 'races', and especially considering we all know that in actuality 'race' doesn't even exist! What does exist is natural phenotypic diversity which again shouldn't bother anyone (in the right mind), and just as important what exists are individual persons some of whom I don't tolerate like the openasshole!
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDIT: ^I edited it out. And i know the reason you get on their (jackass & arrgh-gay the pirate) identity is because they talk about your Asian one, but anonymous readers may not, and we all know the "ordering tarantulas at McDonalds" roasts are light stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
you are the forum butler

Hey, so be it man.

quote:
While this is entertaining!!

@ Evergreen what is this thread about?? When the crazies like Arabegypt(who recently hsowed he doesn't know or believe what he is writing about), Thoughtless etc post you don't go after them. But you attack other black poster. What is your motive?

Obviously to anyone with a brain the mindset is this: we have to make sure there are no weak links or trojan horses in our own midst -- Eurocentrism can look as silly as they want it to.

While i'm about that i think the most important thing is establishing the right tone of our own (ie regardless of racist knuckleheads of whatever background and even regardless of proclaimed self-lables).

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You are a trip What Box. Maybe Argiee was right, you are the forum butler!!! Get a life brutha!!

The little ass kissing socialite is such an embarrassment to black people. I mean, even as Mary openly insults black scholars and condescendingly dismisses Afrocentricity as not real scholarship he still feels the urge to kiss her ass just to keep his circle of friends intact. The bitch is more of a socialite whore than Paris Hilton! [Eek!]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
akoben wrote:
We all know you only go thirteen thousand plus posts on a Black forum to hide...

Since when was this a "black" forum? In case you haven't noticed by now-this is a tourist board and not a "black" forum.
Shut the **** up you black Somalid.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by assoben:
quote:

The little ass kissing socialite is such an embarrassment to black people. I mean, even as Mary openly insults black scholars and condescendingly dismisses Afrocentricity as not real scholarship he still feels the urge to kiss her ass just to keep his circle of friends intact. The bitch is more of a socialite whore than Paris Hilton! [Eek!]
Good try, o pathetic one.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Don't get me wrong Alive Jay, I'm all for you guys expressing yourselves. lol

-

Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by FaithTest:

EDIT: ^I edited it out. And i know the reason you get on their (jackass & arrgh-gay the pirate) identity is because they talk about your Asian one, but anonymous readers may not, and we all know the "ordering tarantulas at McDonalds" roasts are light stuff.

Actually their ethnic slurs don't bother me a bit as much as thier false allegations and their pathetic attempts to ruin my reputation in this forum. After all, why should I be insulted by degenerate euro-trannies?? LOL
Speaking of which...
quote:
Originally posted by da openass:

Shut the **** up you black Somalid.

YOU shut the f*ck up you white british brokedown boygeorge b!tch.
quote:

-

And stop projecting! You know the above is just the black version of you minus the Jewish hate! [Big Grin]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
LMAO @ Alive girl changing his image to hide his proclivities.

-

you go girl, keep remaking yourself...

-

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Actually their ethnic slurs don't bother me a bit as much as thier false allegations and their pathetic attempts to ruin my reputation in this forum.

Oh please Mary, you know what you said re Prof. James and Afrocentric scholarship being not real evidence.

Now if you want to backtrack fro your pevious anti-Afrocentric comments and apologise for insulting this black scholar and a movement, go ahead. But don't play victim and lie about what you said when everyone can read the thread(s) Mary.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
"Conscious"

quote:

The_Killer_Wolofi
Member # 16624

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Killer_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

DAAAAAAYUM [Big Grin]

Posts: 70 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed. And again I say the worst ones are the gay Euro-trash whites whose short-come and pathetic lives are only highlighted by the occasional perverse sexcapades and trying to maintain personas in cyberspace as black Africanist scholars. The worst one of this pitiful ilk is Jew-hating nazi that has apparently overcome his hate of blacks but not enough to accept that a third of Europe has African admxiture, and so he uses Afrocentric scholarship merely to defame, denounce, and decredit Jews but not because he's actually interested in African culture!

You know who I'm referring to-- the same one who seems to have an obsession with me based on asian male fetish mixed with anger at not giving in to his notions, so now he follows me from thread to thread like the psychotic batty boy that he is constantly trying to tug at my penis. [Big Grin]

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ Why are you crying to Evergreen instead of backing up your claims Mary? Why do you bring your pain in this thread, running from your obligations and sh!t?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001380

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL Where do you see me crying to anyone here?! I merely reaffirm what he says, and surprisingly I see no denying of anything I said about YOU! [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com