EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why is it that keyboard scholars trust whites but despise most African researchers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why is it that keyboard scholars trust whites but despise most African researchers
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unless those Africans are deemed safe by the greater white establishment?

For example, many here did not believe that Cleopatra was African until the why man said so.

If you comb through this forum you will find more facts that weren't deem true to until these same whites they claim are racist tell them those said facts are true.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
argyle104

At most Cleo was half Egyptian(African). It does not change the fact that she was a Ptolemy descended person.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to agree with Agrie. Now I am not sure what Cleo story is. (And I consider myself. .EMANCCIPATED) I was with the Euros on this. That Cleo was Macedonian. Now. . . .Since her half-sister was recently descovered to be "negroid". There is a possibility she was really the same ie "negroid". I tought the Afro-centrics had it wrong when they said she was African.

Another good lead to who she was is the . . . .Fayoum paintings. If the Greeks looked like them. . .they were all "negroids"
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
argyle104

At most Cleo was half Egyptian(African). It does not change the fact that she was a Ptolemy descended person.

Peace

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at these simple minded idiots trying to stir up wahala. Try harder.

--------------------
[Big Grin]

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wahala??

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cleo's sister supposed partial African parentage
has no bearing on Cleo barring proof that they
shared the same mother and father.

Cleo remains of assured Macedonian descent. I think
it's her father whom we know for sure has other parentage
than 100% Macedonian. What do we know of her mother?

There is no one drop rule in Africa. A person with
only one African grandparent out of four does not
automatically rank as an African. Afaik, that's a concept
imposed on descendants of the slaves in the USA back
in the days when Euros were numerically proponderant there and
didn't need to boost their majority.

Now Anglo USA is looking at things the way Latin America
has, allowing for multiple ethnic heritage in individuals.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alTakruri wrote:
quote:

Look at this stank ladened imitation jew.

A fisher price jew to be exact. Only in your playtime recesses where you can fantasize are you a real jew.

You still calling Carribeans, African American, and other Africans nigger?

I'll post links if wanted.

And are you still chasing flat assed, flat chested "hot" Indonesian chicks?

Obviously this is all because you're descended from sorry people that haven't accomplished jack dung. Go back to the sahel and help your pitiful people you sorry sap.

Maybe they can stop being beggars on the city streets.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
alTakruri,

Are you still walking around Brooklyn wearing those wrankled ass dockers with pro keds?

Word of advice, when you iron them mf's plug the iron in first.

The_Killer_Wolofi
Member # 16624

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Killer_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
alTakruri wrote:
quote:

Look at this stank ladened imitation jew.

A fisher price jew to be exact. Only in your playtime recesses where you can fantasize are you a real jew.

You still calling Carribeans, African American, and other Africans nigger?

I'll post links if wanted.

And are you still chasing flat assed, flat chested "hot" Indonesian chicks?

Obviously this is all because you're descended from sorry people that haven't accomplished jack dung. Go back to the sahel and help your pitiful people you sorry sap.

Maybe they can stop being beggars on the city streets.

True Fulani are some sorry ass begging pieces of shiit I have been telling people on this forum about this fake Jew clown, but no one wants to believe me *shrug*. This dude hates Africa, Africans, Women and loves Whites and Jews he is an enemy and can't be trusted.

He says there is no one drop rule in Africa(which there isn't and I agree) but then turns around and says there is such a people as "Afro-Asiatic" lolol!!! That makes no sense.

quote:
alTakruri,

Are you still walking around Brooklyn wearing those wrankled ass dockers with pro keds?

Word of advice, when you iron them mf's plug the iron in first.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! THis dude is STILL hilarious.
Posts: 70 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com