EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Calling All Egyptsearch Members to A REAL Forum for African History

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Calling All Egyptsearch Members to A REAL Forum for African History
Dr Truth
Member # 16974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr Truth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings all, even the Euroclowns. Some of you might know my screenname from my videos that I post on YouTube.

I've been a huge admirer of many of the posters here and I've learned a ton. This is the most intellectually rigorous site dealing with African history that I've ever encountered. I love it.

However, for about a year now Egyptsearch has suffered from the problem of no moderation and nobody bothering to run out the trash.
This has left the site open to the scum of the internet who, realizing nobody would ban their sorry behinds, have taken to trolling full-time.

This forum was an effective place for true lovers of Egyptian history to come together and exchange ideas, however it's now left wide open for every degenerate out there to squat and post nonsense.

If the owners of this forum can't be bothered to do the basic work of keeping out the trash then the value of coming here is greatly undermined.

That said, I invite everyone to come to the website I and my partner-in-crime TheBlackAuthroity run

theblackchannel.net

In the forum section of the site we have an "African History" forum, accessible here
http://theblackchannel.net/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=d31a86a7407d1f52bffaaece0454204f.

I hope that ALL the posters here will come to spread their knowledge in a place that IS moderated and DOES keep the trash out. A place run by one of your supporters.
How nice it would be to have the wisdom and information the scholars here give without it being cluttered with lies and Euroclown wishful thinking.

Posts: 2 | From: Detroit | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice place you got Dr Truth;But for real getting them to migrate is like hearding cats..also I-am a fan of Videos so i'll be dropping by more often,about the trolls...they sometimes do play a roll or used as a tool to expose false-hood...but the flip-side of that is they can become tire-some...and boorish.There is also a sister site called TNV http://thenile.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/forum48.php
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks mon..d for linking up the sister site. Thanks for sharing the truth. [Wink]
Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Truth wrote:
------------------------------
------------------------------

If you are going to have a forum dealing with Africa, you are going to need an "Ignore" feature. There is no other way to get around it.

Africans and in particular African Americans draw pathetic loser white loons. Those white loons will cause people to either stop visiting your forum or go once and not come back after they see who's participating in it.

Again, I'll repeat. You need an "Ignore" feature and you need to let visitors to your forum know it exists.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive seen your Youtube channel!! Welcome to ES
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Truth
Member # 16974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr Truth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argyle.

Thank you for the advice. However, you should know we have a phpbb3 board, and there is an "ignore" function. They call it adding someone to your "Foe" list.
And yes, members of the forum all know it's there.

Still though, we have a far better way of dealing with the white trash, so the ignore function doesn't get used by our members. We RIGOROUSLY police our forum and have five full-time admins whose SOLE job is weeding out the Euroclowns.

So we don't have the kind of problems Egyptseach has. White trash tends to troll only when they think they won't get banned.

When these morons see that they can sign in one minute and are banned the next they get the message.
Again, I encourage everyone to come by and contribute. We'd be glad to have you.

Posts: 2 | From: Detroit | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we leave u would cquy your fat azz off as there would be no one to play with you.Now off with you Fat Ho it's waay past yo bed time.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well well well. Is this a pre-view to the good news that I've officially gotten the sack and I'm now free to go Home to my people? [Smile]

We'll see about that tomorrow... [Wink]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Truth, your forum looks promising enough; however, the very title of 'black' would make it seem a site for black people only and might not attract other people. This presents the usual problem of segregating such relevant info on African history to blacks only, when such info should be made to everyone especially ignorant non-black peoples.

As you can see from haters like Bigho, he is more than happy to see us leave this forum and all the accurate info we present. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti

Hence the reason why we can't leave this forum and let racists like Bigmo and his ilk to have free reign over this forum.

Egyptsearch is still the #1 forum for learning about Egypt and Africa and other stuff. I would hate to see this forum just dumped because we have a few annoying trolls. I also think that a Forum with Black in it seems to just be for those who are linked to Africa in some way and not for all the people who are eager to learn about Ancient Egypt.

Learning about Egypt and Africa is for everyone and should not be limited to only Black people.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com