EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Egyptsearch is gay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptsearch is gay
EZ Snoop
Member # 15634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EZ Snoop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yall niggas some faggots, dickriders nd dick lovers and yall niggas is mad because yall wanna be on my dick so bad and I won't let yall niggas do it. Pussy ass faggot niggas, I wish you all would die right now.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Pull your pants down a little further, and report to the nearest prison. It's obvious that life on the outside doesn't agree with you: just too many niggas that can read and write, some can even think, so no wonder you feel out-of-place.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EZ Snoop
Member # 15634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EZ Snoop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^^^Pull your pants down a little further, and report to the nearest prison. It's obvious that life on the outside doesn't agree with you: just too many niggas that can read and write, some can even think, so no wonder you feel out-of-place.

This faggot ass white piece of honkey **** want me to pull my pants down and give up my ass? I new yall muthafuckas ws some gay ass faggots. You more eager to **** up the ass than Hoesaurian before he fucks akoben and argay up the ass in faggot ass threesomes. Honkey wants that inerracial gay ass faggot sex.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HistoryFacelift
Member # 14696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HistoryFacelift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it troll as a stereotype day?
Should I grab my nunchaku and do some flying kicks?

Posts: 105 | From: Japan | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did Snoop Doggy Dog, ever get a Jobie Job?
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EZ Snoop is just another white guy, trolling and pretending to be Black.
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EZ Snoop:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

This faggot ass white piece of honkey **** want me to pull my pants down and give up my ass? I new yall muthafuckas ws some gay ass faggots. You more eager to **** up the ass than Hoesaurian before he fucks akoben and argay up the ass in faggot ass threesomes. Honkey wants that inerracial gay ass faggot sex.
Wow ... now if you were in front of everybody on this forum ... you would break down praying for mercy ...

This is a classic example of a white guy wanting to be accepted.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honkey??? this guy is in the 70's. Brothers don't talk like that any more.
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
EZ Snoop is just another white guy, trolling and pretending to be Black.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Honkey??? this guy is in the 70's. Brothers don't talk like that any more.

Evergreen Writes:

He tried to pass himself off as Black. He'll likely disappear and reappear under a new moniker.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Embarrassed] That is just disgusting and pathetic, not to mention racist. Who does this moron think he's fooling?! LOL
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me about it. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jealousy and envy, is a motherfu**er.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com