EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Science of Beauty: Caucasian features (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Science of Beauty: Caucasian features
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of people of European descent think that they are naturally more beautiful because of their ice age adaptations. Is this true? Are the features we refer to as Caucasian more diserable than others?

Its an interesting question that we need to consider openly.

I have discussed this before and have debunked the idea that Caucasian features are considered more attractive but I must admit that I am bias. I myself have preferences.

So how could we test if there is an innate subconcious instinct that helps us determine who is more evolutionarily fit and thus more attractive?

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
A lot of people of European descent think that they are naturally more beautiful because of their ice age adaptations. Is this true? Are the features we refer to as Caucasian more diserable than others?

Its an interesting question that we need to consider openly.

I have discussed this before and have debunked the idea that Caucasian features are considered more attractive but I must admit that I am bias. I myself have preferences.

So how could we test if there is an innate subconcious instinct that helps us determine who is more evolutionarily fit and thus more attractive?

Each society/culture/ethnicity have their own standards of beauty/what they consider to be desirable physical attributes....

One man's treasure is another man's trash, and vice versa...some people prefer diamonds, while others fancy cubic zirconia

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This abstract illusion labeled as "beauty" is simply optical illusion compounded by mass psychological conditioning.
Different cultures will tend to wrap different clothing on it's psychological conditioning. These clothing generally conform to the cultural norm. Things defined as "ugly" will generally lie outside of that cultural norm.

All of the above being true, the concepts of beauty/ugly/good/evil, are merely illusionary diversions for those not elevated enough to understand the truth of reality, but instead trapped within the confines of base instinctual animal reactions.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He,he,he:

Come-on people, at this late date, you still don't recognize Albino slight-of-hand?

osirion quote: A lot of people of European descent think that they are naturally more beautiful because of their ice age adaptations.

Ha,ha,ha:

The only thing you Albinos are "Naturally" good at, is lying!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angular, light features, ie, eye, hair and skin color, also, elongated, pointed and fine features have always appealed naturally to the human eye because of its type of movement of lines. These geometric shapes and light colors are softer and easier to view. As a former art student this is like one of the fundamentals that you learn. Contrasting that with obtuse, roundish, dark, unrefined, and raw features, the human eye has difficulty viewing. And this difficulty of viewing translates as harshness on the eye of the viewer, hence, unappealing, unattractive and, to the extreme sense, hideous.

This is all based on principles of art and the natural and universal appeal of symmetric shapes.

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is such thing as a universal standard of physical attractiveness - thin nose, facial symmetry. These are Caucasoid traits. Hair texture also obviously plays a part. Nappy hair is a turn off for everyone.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hair also enhances movement of lines on the human face. What makes Caucasian facial features more appealing than others are the vertical movements enhanced by the free flowing hair.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
Angular, light, elongated, pointed and fine features have always appealed naturally to the human eye because of its type of movement of lines. These geometric shapes are softer and easier to view. As a former art student this is like one of the fundamentals that you learn. Contrasting that with obtuse, roundish, dark, unrefined, and raw features, the human eye has difficulty viewing. And this difficulty of viewing translates as harshness to the eye of the viewer, hence, unappealing and, to the extreme sense, hideous.

This is all based on principles of art and the natural and universal appeal of symmetric shapes.

you sir know what you are talking about.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Well, truth is truth and I am not afraid to admit truth.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
Angular, light, elongated, pointed and fine features have always appealed naturally to the human eye because of its type of movement of lines. These geometric shapes are softer and easier to view. As a former art student this is like one of the fundamentals that you learn. Contrasting that with obtuse, roundish, dark, unrefined, and raw features, the human eye has difficulty viewing. And this difficulty of viewing translates as harshness to the eye of the viewer, hence, unappealing and, to the extreme sense, hideous.

you sir know what you are talking about.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Before taking art, when I took 1st yr. college Calculus, I recall a statement my math Professor made, which stuck with me. He said, "The human eye gravitates to symmetry and vertical movements." Later on, the art class further elaborated on this. This is a universal principle applied in all facets of what the human eye views.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As amply demonstrated above, the "lie" is an conscience attempt to develop a "social" construct shaped around the cultural "norm" of a specific group.
generally, the greater dysfunction in the group, the greater emphasis and acceptance placed on the absolute truth of the construct.
This is the realm Where skin trumps character, and illusion trumps reality.

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
In your fucking dreams. Take a light and dark color object, place it before a child, and ask which one is more pleasant to look at. Guaranteed, the child will choose the light color object. Do another test, place a child in a darkly lit room and well lighted room, and find out which one he/she feels more comfortable in, smdh. Place a rough surface object and smooth surface object before a child. Have him/her pass their hand over the two and see which one is preferred to the touch, smdh. All of these can be translated to human features, turd.

You are a fucking fool if you don't think in nature there are creations naturally more appealing and aesthetic than others.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
As amply demonstrated above, the "lie" is an conscience attempt to develop a "social" construct shaped around the cultural "norm" of a specific group.
generally, the greater dysfunction in the group, the greater emphasis and acceptance placed on the absolute truth of the construct.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Before taking art, when I took 1st yr. college Calculus, I recall a statement my math Professor made, which stuck with me. He said, "The human eye gravitates to symmetry and vertical movements." Later on, the art class further elaborated on this. This is a universal principle applied in all facets of what the human eye views.

The key is seeing past what your lying eyes see. Buddha called this, enlightenment.

As example, 90% of the universe is dark matter. Human eyes cannot perceive dark matter, so 90% of the universe is invisible to human perception.
The human brain is much like the universe.
Humans cannot access over 90% of their brains mainly because of the promotion and embrace of these primitive social dysfunctions which tend to stifle and cripple human evolution.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Your answer is buddhism? LMAO!!

quote:
quote:

The key is seeing past what your lying eyes see. Buddha called this, enlightenment.

As example, 90% of the universe is dark matter. Human eyes cannot perceive dark matter, so 90% of the universe is invisible to human perception.
The human brain is much like the universe.
Humans cannot access over 90% of their brains mainly because of the promotion and embrace of these primitive social dysfunctions which tend to stifle and cripple human evolution.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
In your fucking dreams. Take a light and dark color object, place it before a child, and ask which one is more pleasant to look at. Guaranteed, the child will choose the light color object. Do another test, place a child in a darkly lit room and well lighted room, and find out which one he/she feels more comfortable in, smdh. Place a rough surface object and smooth surface object before a child. Have him/her pass their hand over it and see which one is preferred to the touch, smdh. All of these can be translated to human features, turd.

You are a fucking fool if you don't think in nature there are creations naturally more appealing than others.

quote:

There you go believing your lying eyes again.
Everything is relative and subject to one's perception of the universe.

As a young child of 6-7, I won a crucifix from a catholic school for selling xmas cards.

The cross was pearl white with a white Jesus affixed to it, given to my by white nun.

When I got home, I immediately get out a can of hobby paint and spray painted the whole thing black.
Then I showed it to my Mom who made me a sweet potato pie as a reward for doing good.

Later I discovered that it really didn't matter if the Jesus was black or white. That the whole social concept was illusion and embracing it would only lead to mental blockage of my own elevation.
Where once I could not, Now I see dark matter as it truly is.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
^^Dark objects are less attractive or less pleasing to look at than light objects for children. This is common knowledge, and has nothing to do with indoctrination, social construction or anything artificially contrived. You speak as if the human eye can't naturally gravitate more to one thing over another.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Touch Of Zen
 -

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
^^Dark objects are less attractive or less pleasing to look at than light objects for children. This is common knowledge, and has nothing to do with indoctrination, social construction or anything artificially contrived. You speak as if the human eye can't naturally gravitate more to one thing over another.

Subjective bs.

Based on absolutely no science or even observation.

As example, White/Black are not even "colors".

White, is the ABSENCE of color, while black is the ACCUMULATION of ALL colors.

Since so-called "whites actually appear more "pink", and so-called "blacks" actually appear more "brown", You are a victim of cultural illusion and acceptance of factoids.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crushed In His Own Lies
quote:
Dark objects are less attractive or less pleasing to look at than light objects for children. This is common knowledge, and has nothing to do with indoctrination, social construction or anything artificially contrived. You speak as if the human eye can't naturally gravitate more to one thing over another.
Yet we have tall DARK and handsome.

"It is a fact that in this country when a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker
Marco Polo

Now these Ethiopians to whom Cambyses was sending are said to be the tallest and the most beautiful of all men; and besides other customs which they are reported to have different from other men, there is especially this, it is said, with regard to their regal power,--whomsoever of the men of their nation they judge to be the tallest and to have strength in proportion to his stature, this man they appoint to reign over them.
Herodotus Book 3: Thaleia
And no!! the Ethiopia he is speaking about was Kush/Meroe/Missed named Nubia and not high land Ethiopians/Axumites but the Sudan which have some of the blackest people on the planet.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
And you are a victim of poor reading comprehension. Where did I use the terms Black and White?

SMDH.

quote:
quote:

Subjective bs.

Based on absolutely no science or even observation.

As example, White/Black are not even "colors".

White, is the ABSENCE of color, while black is the ACCUMULATION of ALL colors.

Since so-called "whites actually appear more "pink", and so-called "blacks" actually appear more "brown", You are a victim of cultural illusion and acceptance of factoids.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Crush Black Lies, although i find light skinned Caucasoid females the most attractive myself i don't think this is always the case that the lightest skinned are most attractive. Are Caucasoids the most attractive though? Of course yes. However there is pigmentation diversity in Caucasoids. Some Caucasoid South Asians such as Indians are a dark brown colour, but because of their Caucasoid bone structure and craniofacial features they look just as attractive as a light skinned Caucasoid Scandinavian woman. Also, then there are the darker olive skinned Med Caucasoid types - again just as attractive in the face.

Negroids have a very different morphology and craniofacial features as you know - wide noses and prognathism. There's also the fact they are nappy haired. All these traits are looked down upon.

If you ask any guy about what he finds attractive -

thin nosed, wavy haired

wide noses + afro or nappy hair?

No men are attracted to it. This is why black females are going to extremes to artificially straighten their afros.

I don't think the issue is skin colour, but facial features and hair texture.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Crushed In His Own Lies
quote:
Dark objects are less attractive or less pleasing to look at than light objects for children. This is common knowledge, and has nothing to do with indoctrination, social construction or anything artificially contrived. You speak as if the human eye can't naturally gravitate more to one thing over another.

"It is a fact that in this country when a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker
Marco Polo

Now these Ethiopians to whom Cambyses was sending are said to be the tallest and the most beautiful of all men; and besides other customs which they are reported to have different from other men, there is especially this, it is said, with regard to their regal power,--whomsoever of the men of their nation they judge to be the tallest and to have strength in proportion to his stature, this man they appoint to reign over them.
And no!! the Ethiopia he is speaking about was Kush/Meroe/Missed named Nubia and not high land Ethiopians/Axumites but the Sudan which have some of the blackest people on the planet.

lol.

Simpleton, that expression ''tall, dark and handsome'' has nothing to do with Negroids. Its to do with Caucasoids.

Its doesn't mean excessive dark.

google image: ''tall dark and handsome''...

you get this:

-

This is what most women find attractive, not black men.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Please note that I have never stated that this or that, black or white, light or dark, is pretty, or ugly.
Crushed thoughts, you reasoning illustrates a lack of basic understanding of human physiology, such as eye-sight.
You give me that impression that you believe that blue or green eyes see the same image as presented to the brain as dark brown eyes, or that an albino HEARS the same exact sounds as a dark brown person.
This would be an incorrect assumption, but not surprising since Albino controlled media has led people to believe there is no difference melaniated eyes/ears versus non-melaniated sensory inputs.

You are correct in that a person with blue eyes will tend to focus more on lighter shades. This is due to the low level of melanin contained in blue eyes and an inability to absorb/process longer wavelengths of light.
Blue eyes will tend to absorb light in the blue spectrum. This is why they appear blue. We see the light it absorbs being reflected back.

--------------------

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Dude, please watch this video (link below). Take note of the younger ones and their response to the test. Bear in mind, the younger the child, the less indoctrination effect. Interestingly, the older children clearly exhibit being indoctrinated and the effect of early childhood programmed behavior.

The younger children response actually proves that there is an instinctual pull to certain colors and aversion for others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQACkg5i4AY

quote:
Crushed In His Own Lies
quote:

Marco Polo

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
It is funny, A_P, because these simple thinking Blacks do not even realize that "tall dark and handsome" is really soft or tempered light features within the Caucasoid phenotype range. When contrasted with its extreme end or Negro features, 'tall dark and handsome' is still quite WHITE or Caucasoid.

quote:
quote:
Crushed In His Own Lies
quote:

Marco Polo

lol.

Simpleton, that expression ''tall, dark and handsome'' has nothing to do with Negroids. Its to do with Caucasoids.

you get this:

-

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically the racists focus on the face an ignore majority of body when promoting their agenda. Nevermind that elongated body plans (and even a package) are associated more with tropoical body plans.

In addition is the problem with discerning distinctly Caucasian features. None of the dumbass racists here have proven that the features they hail arrive from the Caucus or Europe.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006807

And then they backpedal in ideology. "Negriod" is now supposedly a new phenomenon 20k or so years old that derives from initial populations that are Caucasoid, but then when they realize this would mean "True Negroes" would have Caucasoid lineages, they switch it around and suggest that Caucasoids developed in Europe to present a theory that cuts "Negroid" populations off from the genetic lineages of "Caucasoid" populations.

Please.

I'm not saying all Europeans are ugly. Just that it's wrong to call the features in question "Caucasoid." There's too much of people ignorin when white people have problems with their appearance and yearn for somethin tropical or that would naturally be made if they mixed with tropical people.

Like, cold adaptions include incredibly light complexions, and shorter limbs. Both of which are losing favor among Europeans. Short limbs have been found to be repulsive by Europeans for a long time with an idealization for slender tall body plans. No one says anything about these problems and the fact that girls actually die, and disrupt major bodily functions to create the illusion of the appearance. How many women die getting a relaxer Cassi? At most they disrupt the most trivial of bodily functions (hair production). There's also a growing appreciation for having skin touched by the sun. Skin plans that burn in the sun are not desired, and tanning attempts to achieve pigments of mixed people.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
But of course, I agree, it is more complex than what I divulged. I merely took a simplistic approach to keep the explanation basic. But I agree, you can find dark skin with a Caucasoid cranial morphology to be quite visually pleasing and attractive.

quote:
Crush Black Lies, although i find light skinned Caucasoid females the most attractive myself i don't think this is always the case that the lightest skinned are most attractive. Are Caucasoids the most attractive though? Of course yes. However there is pigmentation diversity in Caucasoids. Some Caucasoid South Asians such as Indians are a dark brown colour, but because of their Caucasoid bone structure and craniofacial features they look just as attractive as a light skinned Caucasoid Scandinavian woman. Also, then there are the darker olive skinned Med Caucasoid types - again just as attractive in the face.

Negroids have a very different morphology and craniofacial features as you know - wide noses and prognathism. There's also the fact they are nappy haired. All these traits are looked down upon.

If you ask any guy about what he finds attractive -

thin nosed, wavy haired

wide noses + afro or nappy hair?

No men are attracted to it. This is why black females are going to extremes to artificially straighten their afros.

I don't think the issue is skin colour, but facial features and hair texture.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CBL,

LOL, you are just wrong. In my part of Africa when very young children see a white person up close they start to cry. It's fact. If the white physiognomy were naturally attractive and pleasing why would young children stare then cry when they are presented to a white person?

The idea of beauty is all cultural. For example, in European culture well-covered even obese females[ Reubens's nudes] were once considered beautiful, so too a pasty, pale white skin. Now all that has changed and fatness is considered by whites to be unattractive and paleness is seen as bordering on illness.

In fact, the ideal female for Europeans is someone who is tall and emaciated[ hence the prevalent disease of anoxeria with white females trying to look attractive and beautiful.]--in the cases of really odd-looking fashion models.

Facially, Europeans have established their own criteria for beauty which very few conform to--hence the wealth and popularity of cosmetic surgeons. Every day they are in the operating theatre trying to make some white person more appealing.

In fact, there are animals with black hair and fur that are seen as beautiful--as in the cases of black panthers, black wolves and dogs, black cats, etc.

Obviously, the very wealthy Prince Charles found Camilla Parker Bowles more appealing than Diana. Personally that's one ugly horse-faced white woman. Even a T-Rex would not have that for a meal. But the Prince obviously likes frogs--or in this case horses.

So de gustibus non est disputandum is a fact of life.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anglo on his period..the fukin retard blathered
quote:
lol. Simpleton, that expression ''tall, dark and handsome'' has nothing to do with Negroids. Its to do with Caucasoids. Its doesn't mean excessive dark. google image: ''tall dark and handsome'
You choose to over look what Herodotus and Marco Polo reported.
"It is a fact that in this country when a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker Marco Polo Now these Ethiopians to whom Cambyses was sending are said to be the tallest and the most beautiful of all men; and besides other customs which they are reported to have different from other men, there is especially this, it is said, with regard to their regal power,--whomsoever of the men of their nation they judge to be the tallest and to have strength in proportion to his stature, this man they appoint to reign over them. Herodotus Book 3: Thaleia And no!! the Ethiopia he is speaking about was Kush/Meroe/Missed named Nubia and not high land Ethiopians/Axumites but the Sudan which have some of the blackest people on the planet.

Some Africans used to think Euros have no skin.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you ask any guy about what he finds attractive
LOL.

Tell that to all those European guy who flock to Africa during the tourist months to spend their hard-earned cash on average-looking African girls/women.

Germans are the worst culprits here. They are just fools for African girls over here--who just play them for their crazy stupidity.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
lol. Simpleton, that expression ''tall, dark and handsome'' has nothing to do with Negroids. Its to do with Caucasoids. Its doesn't mean excessive dark. google image: ''tall dark and handsome'
"It is a fact that in this country when a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker Marco Polo Now these Ethiopians to whom Cambyses was sending are said to be the tallest and the most beautiful of all men; and besides other customs which they are reported to have different from other men, there is especially this, it is said, with regard to their regal power,--whomsoever of the men of their nation they judge to be the tallest and to have strength in proportion to his stature, this man they appoint to reign over them. Herodotus Book 3: Thaleia And no!! the Ethiopia he is speaking about was Kush/Meroe/Missed named Nubia and not high land Ethiopians/Axumites but the Sudan which have some of the blackest people on the planet.

Ethiopians are not 'Black', we've gone over this countless times. Genetics has repeatedly shown that Ethiopians are heavily Eurasian admixed. They are about 60% Caucasoid, and cluster with Caucasoids in all anthropometric studies.

Ethiopians are clearly heavily admixed Caucasoid in phenotype -

Ethiopian:

-

Compare to -

Negroid:

-
Just stop the self-hate... you know your people are the latter not the former.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
The stupid man with OCD pops up again with the same vapid repetitive stupidities. LOL at this one. The Abyssinian you posted is covering up her kinks with either a wig or some weaves. Nothing special though.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Did you fukin read dip sh!t Ethiopia known by the Greeks was Kush/Nubia yes those same people you like to spam as snub nosed thick lipped slaves,and not present day Ethiopia which the Greeks hardly knew anything about .
 -

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Time to shut this useless thread down.
These are exactly the sort of threads ES does not need.
beauty is superficial.

Even this guy will find a mate in England, Germany or Texas.
 -

In spite of being an Albino in Africa, this woman has found her mate, and bore many good looking children.
 -

Is she ugly, or cute?
Who cares, as long as she keeps singing.
 -

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

beauty is superficial.

You got it wrong buddy. [Smile]

There is natural beauty which is in fact quite common (i'd say ~60-70% of women have it).

The thing is - and this is really the thing - sometimes women who are not naturally beautiful can use artificial beauty to make themselves look better than a woman who is naturally more beautiful than they are.

Today, as a woman your beauty score is a combination of your natural beauty and you artificial makeup prowress.

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by magazine:
quote:

beauty is superficial.

You got it wrong buddy. [Smile]

There is natural beauty which is in fact quite common (i'd say ~60-70% of women have it).

The thing is - and this is really the thing - sometimes women who are not naturally beautiful can use artificial beauty to make themselves look better than a woman who is naturally more beautiful than they are.

Today, as a woman your beauty score is a combination of your natural beauty and you artificial makeup prowress.

LOL, you must be;

1) Young male

2) Young female

Young being the operative word.

How does a blind person like Stevie Wonder measure beauty, or can a blind woman for example be seen as beautiful?
Is beauty in a voice, or in a manner of walking, or does it wither away and die in a heartbeat?

Is subjective beauty as comparable as beauty based on intangibles?

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that young [Big Grin]

It's all relative.

Anyway, I was justb throwing stones in my previous posts. Hint.

Yes, natural beauty includes the "intangible" also. You really can't peep that in pictures unfortunately.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In your fucking dreams. Take a light and dark color object, place it before a child, and ask which one is more pleasant to look at. Guaranteed, the child will choose the light color object. Do another test, place a child in a darkly lit room and well lighted room, and find out which one he/she feels more comfortable in, smdh. Place a rough surface object and smooth surface object before a child. Have him/her pass their hand over the two and see which one is preferred to the touch, smdh. All of these can be translated to human features, turd.

You are a fucking fool if you don't think in nature there are creations naturally more appealing and aesthetic than others.

quote:

lol @ this Weak spirit meth head. In its a light bulb moment.

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Piss Pot:
quote:
quote:

Ethiopians are not 'Black', we've gone over this countless times. Genetics has repeatedly shown that Ethiopians are heavily Eurasian admixed. They are about 60% Caucasoid, and cluster with Caucasoids in all anthropometric studies.

Ethiopian:

-

Compare to -

Negroid:

-

lol again this rubbish?

It's funny sad and incredible how stupid this one is. Why are you comparing the facial traits of Uganda people to those of East Africa? lol

And don't even mention genetics, you are too dumb to understand any of it. It's a proven fact!

Explain why East Africans are tropical adapted and not extensive hairy? lol

The Northeast Africa-based E1b1b1a subclade is defined by SNP M78.  Somalia, Sudan and Egypt are among the present day countries with very high frequencies (60-90%) of the E1b1b1a M78 subclade.  The STR data also support its origin in this area with a TMRCA estimated at 14-23 kya.

The E1b1b1a1b (V32) subclade is a descendant of E1b1b1a1 (V12).  E1b1b1a1b/V32 is highest in Somalia (47-75%),

This somewhat rare haplogroup, E1b1b1e (V6), has only been observed in East Africa with the most appreciable levels seen in Ethiopia (4-17%).  Kenya and Somalia also harbor a moderate frequency (5%) of this subclade.

-

-

-

-

-

"The results of a population survey on blood group distribution in Somalia, East Africa, are presented. Over 1,000 subjects were tested for most blood groups included in the survey. The sampling covered the whole country and was well in accordance with the population density as estimated by the recorded birth places of the subjects. Altogether, 46 blood group antigens were tested, partly common antigens within 11 of the major blood group systems, but also infrequent and very frequent antigens, some not tested before in Africa, were included. The results were compared with the available data for other related peoples and for populations from the same geographical area. The standard genetic distances were also applied in the comparison. The results suggest that only a minor component in the genetic constitution of the Somali population can be ascribed to Caucasian admixture. They are markedly in contrast with some earlier findings. During the survey we observed a previously unknown Rh gene complex occurring with a polymorphic frequency in Somalis."
P. Sistonend, J. Koistinena, Aden Abdulleb. (1987) Distribution of Blood Groups in the East African Somali Population. Hum Hered. 37(5):300-313

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Piss Pot:
quote:
quote:

Ethiopian:

?

Compare to -

-

Negroid:

This individual is so stupid, it's a crying shame!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

You claim to be a university student from some "hypothetical prestige department of anthropology". Yet, you are dumb as ever!lol

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
It's funny how some whites will lie and deceive. In order to steal other people their history. So they can boost their self esteem. However, they never speak of specific populations, groups and regions, because they don't know. And this is where they have failed. This is where they are being exposed on their lies! The genetic admixture, that is less anyway, comes from Yemen. A people who are culturally and historically the same. Not from some hypothetical imaginative cold adapted extensive hairy Eurasians, from the Caucasus mountains who were crawling on all fours. These things are simple mantra fantasies.

Sorry to burst your bubble but we are not waiting to cluster East Africans with a bunch of hairy cold adapted Eurasians. Thanks but no thanks. At Horn hairiness is despised, looked down and frowned upon.

-

Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love the full figured, full facial features of the black women, so unique.

-

-

images-5 by

[URL=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73303991@N03/7174138110/]  -

-

-

-

-

How could I ever trade the naturally curvy hips and a$$ plus soft lips of the Black women for something else. The Black women is GOD.

Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Crushed In His Own Lies
quote:

Marco Polo

lol.

you get this:

-

Dumass, that perhaps goes for you whites.

But in colored communities it means someone of darker skinned complexion.

Get a grip will ya'!

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump!
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
He,he,he:

]

Ha,ha,ha:

The only thing you White People are "Naturally" good at, is lying!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of us are really slow and don't think holistically. Beauty is cultural.. . . Some cultures swear by fat women, some prefer brunnettes, some are afraid of white skin, some think blondes are dumb, some believe black means strength, some think full lips are sexy, in the early 70's white people loved curly black hair, Bo Derek loved braids, white girls are getting butt implants, talk dark and handsome comes to mind. . . . . .I can go on and on

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think what you all miss, is that once again, this is an Albino issue. No other people that I can think of, spend so much time and effort, trying to find a toe-hold of uniqueness to bolster their self esteem.

I mean really: these Albino fools declare that EVERYONE prefers Albino attributes: White Skin - REALLY!!!. Multi-colored hair and eyes etc. all of which are indicators of genetic disorder, and you idiots actually argue it like it was a serious proposition - shame on you.

In my opinion, the correct response was to simply laugh at these pathetic, worth-seeking Albinos and leave it at that.

But just in case Charlie Bass is lurking: I know that he would never believe that anyone would actually NOT prefer Albinos (we all judge others by our own standards). So here is a study:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race matters to 3-month-olds, studies find

Feb. 12, 2006
Special to World Science

You should judge someone not by the color of his skin, civil-rights leader Martin Luther King declared 43 years ago, but by the content of his character.

Yet new research suggests that to achieve this ideal, you may have unlearn years’ worth of mental habits—a daunting number of years. Such as your current age, minus three months.

Babies often develop a preference for faces of members of their own race by the age of three months, a study has found.
That’s because new studies have found that by this age—three months—many babies start to prefer faces of people from their own race to those of another race. This early favoritism may represent the first glimmers of racial prejudice, psychologists say.

http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/060212_racefrm2.htm

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Am I the only one starting to feel a little "Creeped-out" by this Vansertimavindicated character?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike

The man is a bytch like you would not believe. Every year we have a new type of infestation just when you think you have seen it all...

This one is worse than Lionese, and he comes with malice.

Hotter fire burn him anyways!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Race matters to 3-month-olds, studies find

Feb. 12, 2006
Special to World Science

You should judge someone not by the color of his skin, civil-rights leader Martin Luther King declared 43 years ago, but by the content of his character.

Yet new research suggests that to achieve this ideal, you may have unlearn years’ worth of mental habits—a daunting number of years. Such as your current age, minus three months.

Babies often develop a preference for faces of members of their own race by the age of three months, a study has found.
That’s because new studies have found that by this age—three months—many babies start to prefer faces of people from their own race to those of another race. This early favoritism may represent the first glimmers of racial prejudice, psychologists say.

http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/060212_racefrm2.htm

Interesting the Albinos take on this.

As with everything the Albino thinks and says, it is delusional and wrong.

Simple preference for those of ones own kind is not prejudice or racism, it is a natural inclination to the familiar.

As with the Albino idiots posting above, only a delusional Albino would expect anything different. I mean can you believe the delusional stupidity of those idiots????? Damn!
And I bet you there were some lurking beaten-down Negroes - like Charlie - agreeing with them - guaranteed!

But as history tells us, from the appearance of the first Albino, to a few hundred years ago when the Albinos took over: THERE IS NO MENTION OF PREJUDICE BASED ON RACE!!!!

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE MENTION OF ANYTHING RELATING TO RACIAL PREJUDICE IN BLACK HISTORY.

PROOF THAT RACISM IS AN ALBINO CONSTRUCT.

WHY?

AS DEMONSTRATED BY THE IDIOTS ABOVE, THEY TRY TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES, AND OTHERS, THAT WHAT THEY ARE - ALBINOS, IS THE HEIGHT OF HUMAN EVOLUTION. THEREFORE, WHAT THEY ARE - ALBINOS, SHOULD BE ADMIRED AND ENVIED BY OTHERS!

He,he,he:

That's why I call them "Delusional".

Ya, intelligent people want to be genetic defectives.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com