EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Can we blame the white man for this? I mean seriously...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can we blame the white man for this? I mean seriously...
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They really need to bring back eugenics and speed up the darwinian process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgbiDxPtNAA&feature=share

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Can we blame the white man for this? I mean seriously

yes, white people are the original gangsters
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Can we blame the white man for this? I mean seriously

yes, white people are the original gangsters

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the comment I left behind on that idiotic video:

quote:
I love how people are drawing conclusions about millions of people based on an extremely small sample size like the kids in this meeting. No scientific study with a sample this small would make it into a peer-reviewed journal. Besides, how do people know the guys weren't lying about their preferences?

Also, if we're going to be using anecdotal evidence like this, as a white male, I know there are LOTS of shallow young white women who drool over studly bad boys.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that translate into is they don't want no weak-azzed punk but someone who is independent and financially able to take care of family no matter the means..< now that's the disturbing part but maybe they see gangsters filling that roll now they didn't say they wanted thugs,which is different in my opinion,I am sure many girls living on Coney Island, Howard Beach, Bensonhurst,Mott St. would all agree.

But it's nice Jamaicans got props though but yeah that's false also I know many who are just plain thugs and sumbags.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

what sort of eugenics programs do you advocate?
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah sure do hope if they did bring it back he is head of the line really dude you shouldn't breed.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Yea, im sure you were happy because Jamaicans got big-ups [Roll Eyes] . But we know why that is, seeing as you grew up in NYC during the 70s and 80s. Jamaican boys were/are viewed as a "Bad mon." That ain't really something to be proud of, right?

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
All that translate into is they don't want no weak-azzed punk but someone who is independent and financially able to take care of family no matter the means..< now that's the disturbing part but maybe they see gangsters filling that roll now they didn't say they wanted thugs,which is different in my opinion,I am sure many girls living on Coney Island, Howard Beach, Bensonhurst,Mott St. would all agree.

But it's nice Jamaicans got props though but yeah that's false also I know many who are just plain thugs and sumbags.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Can you read??
But it's nice Jamaicans got props though but yeah that's false also I know many who are just plain thugs and sumbags

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
For starters, we could genetically "uplift" some of the degenerated hereditary traits of the Negro by infusing their stock with non-Negro genes. This could be done through a program where Non-Negroes are encouraged to mate with Negroes to produce hybrid offsprings. These participants would be financially compensated per child birthed in the program. That would be a first step. Second step would be to deny a certain segment of the population the priviledge of procreating. This would be done through legislation and medical implementation. I will digress here.......

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

what sort of eugenics programs do you advocate?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Confirming I know you have got to be pulling our chains here you can't be fukin serious
For starters, we could genetically "uplift" some of the degenerated hereditary traits of the Negro by infusing their stock with non-Negro genes. This could be done through a program where Non-Negroes are encouraged to mate with Negroes to produce hybrid offsprings. These participants would be financially compensated per child birthed in the program. That would be a first step. Second step would be to deny a certain segment of the population the priviledge of procreating. This would be done through legislation and medical implementation

The world is filled with hybrid fukups of all possible mixtures I think you just being outlandish for sake of it.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^RFLOL!!!!! well.. she did ask :-)
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Confirming I know you have got to be pulling our chains here you can't be fukin serious
For starters, we could genetically "uplift" some of the degenerated hereditary traits of the Negro by infusing their stock with non-Negro genes. This could be done through a program where Non-Negroes are encouraged to mate with Negroes to produce hybrid offsprings. These participants would be financially compensated per child birthed in the program. That would be a first step. Second step would be to deny a certain segment of the population the priviledge of procreating. This would be done through legislation and medical implementation

The world is filled with hybrid fukups of all possible mixtures I think you just being outlandish for sake of it.

[Frown] [Mad] no sah....Brada, if mi eva response tuh dis enuh....KMRT....betta mi tek wey miself fram dis thread iyah....

---------------------------------------->

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Threat to MOM:

quote:
Bedsty, crown heights, same difference to me! You can still come see me and get acquainted with the two homies, Smith and Wesson. You good?

Can we blame the white man for this? I mean seriously...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com