EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Challenge To Half Sigma

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Challenge To Half Sigma
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone's favorite eugenicist blog. Since it seems to be a popular place for the dissemination or racist/eugenicist advocation and mis-information, I need the writers/advocates to answer these questions sufficiently and with proper peer reviewed citations/sources to be considered with any degree of seriousness:

* Can you prove "race" as biologically valid

* Can you, by extension, prove "race" is connected, genetically, to intelligence and the genes responsible for intelligence and race are empirically connected rather than "implied"
or assumed

* How "genetic" differences automatically implies "racial" differences and not "population" or "regional" tendencies. And how the racial construct fits in with genes.

* How European populations can be genetically and intellectually superior when African immigrants out-perform them in the major socio-economic indicators of success: education and income, and it has been shown in a recent study they are less genetically fit than those of recent African ancestry.

^ Failure to answer the above sufficiently (or not at all) will be considered an admission of

1) You don't have the answers (as probably expected)
2) Your afraid to come here and debate (going back to 1)

Since I know this thread will soon be indexed in the search results and anyone typing in "half-sigma" may very well come upon this challenge.

Any takers?

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You AAs are some sorry ass motherfuckers. Why the hell are you linking everyone to some race loon site? Even worse, providing advertising for their deranged site.

Is your self-esteem and inferiority complex that bad?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:

^ Failure to answer the above sufficiently (or not at all) will be considered an admission of

1) You don't have the answers (as probably expected)
2) Your afraid to come here and debate (going back to 1)

Nice layout of questions, an effective end all.

quote:
* How European populations can be genetically and intellectually superior when African immigrants out-perform them in the major socio-economic indicators of success: education and income, and it has been shown in a recent study they are less genetically fit than those of recent African ancestry.
lol, of course the imperical data information formerly championed by such folk doesn't even support them, and neither does the physical.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed.

If anything, the opposite of what they advocate is true. But I'm not sure they would like that.

Anyways, were still waiting.

Having the answers (as they think they do), they should have no problem bringing them here and enlightening us with them.

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I dislike gargoyle's posts, I have to agree with him on the question on why you're bothering to give those racists any more traffic than they deserve.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Because they need to be challenged, confronted and thrown out directly and decisively.

Allowing bigotry to go unchallenged is akin to not treating a festering wound.

To do that, first, they must lay out their case (if any) so that it can be addressed.

This post is meant to serve as further reference for whenever this topic might come back up. Serving as a clear reference for racists and bigots here and elsewhere on the internet there are similar debates.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmkay wrote:
------------------------------------

The above is one of the dumbest posts to ever appear on this forum. No one in their right mind would be chasing after racists and trying to change their mind or correct them.

Anyone with intelligence would see what that site is about and never go bact to it.

Mmmkay, you really are just another AA with low self-esteem and an inferiority complex. Going around chasing after loons screaming "you're wrong about us....you're wrong about us.....please like us......pleeeeaaase"

How absolutely fucking pathetic of you.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi
Member # 15898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Mmmkay wrote:

The above is one of the dumbest posts to ever appear on this forum. No one in their right mind would be chasing after racists and trying to change their mind or correct them.

Anyone with intelligence would see what that site is about and never go bact to it.

Mmmkay, you really are just another AA with low self-esteem and an inferiority complex. Going around chasing after loons screaming "you're wrong about us....you're wrong about us.....please like us......pleeeeaaase"

How absolutely fucking pathetic of you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

You're wrong about us.....LMAO!!!!!!!!

Posts: 152 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi aka vida (the white boy) wrote:
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

But am I wrong about the ointment?

FYI everyone: The above poster goes around flashing women and children with an erection that has pink blisters on it.

He has darn near an unlimited craving for calamine ointment for obvious reasons.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi
Member # 15898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi aka vida (the white boy) wrote:

Look dude I am the only that actually laughs at your jokes you better stop trying to make an enemy you need me you sociopath lol.

Stop the gay innuendo thats you Afro Americans that are gay not Africans argyle.

Posts: 152 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com