EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "The they were blacks loons"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "The they were blacks loons"
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason why posters such as Marc Washington, Mike111, Egmund, Clyde Winters, etc. have to create make believe stories of black japanese, swedes, vikings, huns, etc is they have an intractible inferiority complex to other groups of people who are non-African.

These poor souls have had their spirits destroyed by white anti-African propaganda so they try to claim that europeans, japanese, chinese, bora boras, mayans, choctaws, etc were black in order to regain their self-worth. Afterall they know that whites have placed everyone else above Africans on the racial hierarchy paradigm. So if they claim those people, "the they were blacks loons" feel they have a higher value in this world than they would if they didn't make such claims.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I could NOT agree with you more. It would be comical if it were not self-effacement.
Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
argyle104 - I see that you have found a new friend, that's very nice. Now you two play quietly, and enjoy each other. In time, you will see that there is no need to bother other people.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
ROTFLH

The title post is perhaps the first and only true thing Argay has written that makes any sense in this forum!

Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I recognize not much difference in the whole forum, dedicated to past Black African achievements.
IMHO, the entire effort is akin to the little Dutch kid with his finger covering the hole in the dike.
I have no idea of why the Robot is emulating the giggling reflex though.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com