EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dirk8's proud Mongolian heritage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dirk8's proud Mongolian heritage
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice that Dirk8, who is from Mongolia, likes to post negative articles about Africans. I wonder how he would feel if I did the same thing with his own Mongolian people?

http://everything2.com/title/Mongol%2520Rampage%2520across%2520Asia

quote:
When the Mongols began the conquests across Asia, the Asian Minor and eventually to the outskirts of Europe, before they sacked a city, they usually asked for one-tenth of all the city's inhabitants to be their slaves. If they refused or resisted in any way, the entire population was slauightered to the last child. Afterwards, if the city still existed, the people are forced to pay large amounts of tribute to the Khan every year or else they would return to sack the city. It was in this way that the Mongols managed to strike fear in the hearts of everyone in that era. Baghdad, a thriving city of commerce and the arts and one of the great cities of the world at the time, was torched. It never recovered from the blow. The entire Asian Minor region was destroyed by the Mongols and millions were possibly killed (even nowadays that is a huge number, in those days that meant genocide).
Worse was the treatment of captives by the Mongols after they razed the city. The children were killed outright. The adults however, had more exquisite methods of torture waiting for them. They included:

•Being roasted in cooking oil
•Impaled on stakes
•Trampled by hordes of horses
•Dragged along by the Mongol warriors' horses
•Ripped apart by horses (they had a thing with horses)
•Boiled in water
•Tied in sacks and savagely kicked to death
And that's just to name a few. The Mongols really had no qualms about slaughtering thousands of innocents for their own bloodlust.

When any great Khan died (e.g. [Genghis Khan, Kublai Khan), to keep the location of his burial secret, the procession killed everyone that they came across on the way there. They left behind a trail of beheaded corpses the entire way (it was a long ride too).

It was these kinds of atrocities that made Mongol cruelty was famous throughout the world. Mothers in Europe used to scare kids by saying that Genghis Khan will come after them.

Yep, so superior to those nasty Africans.

I know, let's compare African achievement with Mongol achievement!

Africans

-

-

-

Mongols

-

The superiority of the Mongols is breathtaking, no?

Posts: 7091 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More on Dirk8's heritage:

http://home-4.worldonline.nl/~t543201/web-mongol/mongol-horror.htm

quote:
"In this year (1240), that human joys might not long continue, and that the delights of this world might not last long unmixed with lamentation, an immense horde of that detestable race of Satan, the Tartars, burst forth from their mountain-bound regions, and making their way through rocks apparently impregnable, rushed forth, like demonsland overrunning the country, covering the face of the earth like locusts, they ravaged the eastern countries with lamentable destruction, spreading fire and slaughter wherever they went. Roving through the Saracen territories, they razed cities to the ground, burnt woods, pulled down castles, tore up the vine-trees, destroyed gardens, and massacred the citizens and husbandmen; if by chance they did spare any who begged their lives, they compelled them, as slaves of the lowest condition, to fight in front of them against their own kindred. And if they only pretended to fight, or perhaps warned their countrymen to fly, the Tartars, following in their rear, slew them; and if they fought bravely and conquered, they gain no thanks by way of recompense, and thus these savages ill-treated their captives as though they were horses. The men are inhuman and of the nature beasts, rather to be called monsters than men, thirsting after drinking blood, and tearing and devouring the flesh of dogs and human beings; they clothe themselves in the skins of bulls, and are armed with iron lances; they are short in stature and thickset, compact in their bodies, and of great strength; invincible in battle, indefatigable in labor, they wear no armor on the back part of their bodies, but are protected in front; they drink the blood which flows from their flocks, and consider it delicacy; they have large and powerful horses, which eat leaves and even the trees themselves, and which, owing to the shortness of their legs, they mount by three steps instead of stirrups.

They have no human laws, know no mercy, and are more cruel than lions and bears; they have boats made of the hides of oxen, ten or twelve having one amongst them; they are skilful in sailing or swimming, hence they crossed the largest and most rapid rivers without any delay or trouble; and when they have no blood, they greedily drink disturbed and even muddy waters. They have swords and daggers with one edge, they are excellent archers, and they spare neither sex, age, or rank; they know no other country's language except that of their own, and all other nations are ignorant. For never till this time has there been any mode of access to them, nor have they themselves come forth, so to allow any knowledge of their customs or persons to be gained through common intercourse with other men; they take their herds with them, as also their wives, who are brought up to war, the same as the men; and the came with the force of lightning into the territories of the Christians, laying waste the country, committing great slaughter, and striking inexpressible terror and alarm into everyone".

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7091 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always suspected this TRex is a plant.. . . our he is too stupid to realize what he is doing.

Always these inflamatory "questions". GTFOH

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many times do I have to repeat myself, TRex is not one of "You", he is no Swine. [Wink]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

BTW, in case anyone here thinks I'm being racist towards Mongolians, I am not. I am satirizing Dirk8's tendency to post articles that portray Africans in a negative way. In all honesty, I am not anti-Mongolian.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Is Dirk8 really Mongolian, or is his Afrangi-ass just living there no doubt as Egyptian ex-patriots??! [Eek!]

Seriously, I thought Dirk was the same as Abozo!

By the way, it's obvious Xyz is just mad that another one of his "kind" is exposed. [Big Grin]

Posts: 26304 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com