EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » To share my shopping experience on www.kootrade.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To share my shopping experience on www.kootrade.com
happycamp112
Member # 18685

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happycamp112     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, I come here to share my shopping experience.
Christmas is coming,I'd like to purchase some gifts and clothes for my family and myself.I am so busy with my work so that I have no time to do some shopping in the shopping center.I browesed the website www.kootrade.com by accident.I like many of the products in the online shop,such as ED Hardy,Air Jordan,Nike Shox,Nike Dunk, and the price is lower than the shopping center.I have a try and make a order soon because the good customer service.Kootrade gave me a big surprise.I received my parcel after 3 days.The shoes' quality is very good!!I like it!!This is my first online shopping.I am very satisfied with it.I am sure I will come again.
Hi,everyone,If you have any shopping experience, say it together to share !

Posts: 6 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com