EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Latin began as a monosyllabic language spoken (phenotypically speaking) by Africans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latin began as a monosyllabic language spoken (phenotypically speaking) by Africans
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Latin and Celtic began as monosyllabic languages spoken (phenotypically speaking) by Africans.

Consider the three words below: tirelessness, shamlessly, comfortable. What is commonly shared among them and all Latin words? Each syllable has an individual meaning which when agglutinated gives a complex meaning which is the sum of the individual roots.

Now, look at the web page below which was inspired by a book Alan Mitchell shared with me by Thomas Shore THE ORIGIN OF THE ANGLO-SAXON. The images on the web page below show an African people as your early Romans and image 10 shows African canoeists from 3000 BC in Yorkshire as additional evidence of an early African presence in Britain. The early speakers of Latin (and many stella show Africans with Latin inscriptions before whites were depicted with Latin inscriptions) were assuredly African.

Here are some of the the people in the images had in their language:

ROMAN TERMS
Chester: fort, camp (In Philadelphia, we have a Chester)
Port: harbour
Street: paved way

CELTIC TERMS
Mawr: big
Mor: sea (Moor = seaman)
Bryn: Hill (In Philadelphia is Bryn Mawr and it is on a big hill)
Plas: palace

That (observe the words below) that the syllables have individual meanings can only mean that the language Latin emerged from was monosyllabic.

I believe that the day will come when historians will recognize the monosyllabic nature of the first spoken form of Latin and that Africans will be one day attributed as being the original founders of the language and its first speakers.

Tirelessness: the state of being without weariness
TIRE-Root=Tire. Meaning: become weary
LESS-Suffix=without
NESS-Suffix=state of

Shamelessly: done without decency or modesty
SHAME-Root-painful emotion from doing something dishonorable
LESS-Suffix=without
LY-Suffix=in the manner of

Comfortable: free from affliction or pain
COM-Prefix-with
FORT-(fortis)-Latin Root = strength
ABLE-Suffix=can do

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Pottery.Boats.Ruins/59-10-6-10.html

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread needs to be stickied!! it should become the poster child for how the mind of an afroflunky processes its pseudo information!

RFLOL!! this right here is the bomb!

--------------------
A recovering Afronut

Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc

I have seen where irish and Scottish claim that Mohr means big or great. What is your opinion?

BTW the first king of Scotland was called Fergus Mohr. I always thought he was a moor, but you never know. What is your take?

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Iron. I have only seen a single reference to Mohr in the phonetic equivalent Mawr and in and around Philadelphia is Bryn Mawr.

It is two towns down and up the hill from where I went to college - Haverford. I used to take the intercollegiate bus there for classes and clearly remember riding up that hill to Bryn Mawr which was at the top.

It is also one of the richest communities in America. So the meaning of "big" takes on additional symbolism.

The name of "Big" is a family name elsewhere. In Hungary, the word for "big" is "nagy" and many people are called "Nagy." Grandmother and grandfather are, respectively, nagymama and nagypapa.

I think your understanding of "Mohr" as "big" is correct but I have only anecdotal proof and no more.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/BeforeBC.TableOfContents.jpg

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com