EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » COONS, NIGGERS, AND JUNGLE BUNNIES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COONS, NIGGERS, AND JUNGLE BUNNIES
Jimmy Walker
Member # 17071

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimmy Walker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you come down to AWE and prove me wrong, you groids? We need some fresh blood over there because the niggers you sent us are severely retarded; in other words, they're typical niggers. We need you to send us the best negrocentrics you have:

http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/race-issues/58752-ancient-egyptians-were-not-niggers-225.html

You're refusal to debate us at AWE is proof the ancient Egyptians weren't niggers.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want a debate you can do it here and bring your friends here. Why should a whole forum migrate over to your territory when we can debate on our turf? Nothing is stopping you from debating here so invite Nefertiti and whoever else to Egyptsearch and then advertise the debate on AWE if you want the attention from your peers.
Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morpheus !! you really want to invite all dem m!fkrs..over here shouting Ni..er this..coon that,isn't this part of the board over loaded with looney m!fkers already?..you really think those block-heads..have enough brains to learn anything from us? you must beleive in miracles.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirInfamous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These idiots are embarrassing.
Posts: 143 | From: The United States Of America (sadly) | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Morpheus !! you really want to invite all dem m!fkrs..over here shouting Ni..er this..coon that,isn't this part of the board over loaded with looney m!fkers already?..you really think those block-heads..have enough brains to learn anything from us? you must beleive in miracles.

Jimmy and his AWE friends are a bunch of lunatics. There's definitely no hope for them. I'm just advising him to stop wasting his energy trying to lure us to his message board when he can have a debate here.

Noone is hiding from you Jimmy. This at the moment is an unmoderated freespeech forum so if you actually want to debate you can do it here.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ta Setis revenge
Member # 15713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta Setis revenge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Walker:
Why don't you come down to AWE and prove me wrong, you groids? We need some fresh blood over there because the niggers you sent us are severely retarded; in other words, they're typical niggers. We need you to send us the best negrocentrics you have:

http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/race-issues/58752-ancient-egyptians-were-not-niggers-225.html

YOu are 100% correct! They were not niggers at all. I agree with you all the way. I don't know what is wrong with some of these folks in this forum!

Except for one thing!

The Ancient Egyptians(Kemetians, Ta Setians) were A-F-R-I-C-A-N-S you smaller than a pin head freak!......

...lol....,

Don't mind me gerbil eater, I'm just havin' some fuuuuunnn!...

But seriously, you don't want to get on my bad side!

Posts: 81 | From: Newark, Nj | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
I'm just advising him to stop wasting his energy trying to lure us to his message board

Well he successfully lured you to his bait thread didn't he?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ta Setis revenge
Member # 15713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta Setis revenge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and one more thing jiimmy.

Why would you have us go to a website that does not allow us black folk, ni@@ras, C@@ns to post our comments in the first place.

I've tried to rigistrar with you monkeys and scants in the past but it wouldn't allow me. I tell ya somethin Jimmy JJ Walker, i think somebody has a device that allows them to view whos ethnicity is whos.

Anyway,

You might be a nazi,
and not too bright,
but leave it to the expert
on Egypt,

Kid D-Y-N-O-M-I-T-E!!!!!!!!11

.....LOL....

Posts: 81 | From: Newark, Nj | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ta Setis revenge
Member # 15713

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bogle:
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
I'm just advising him to stop wasting his energy trying to lure us to his message board

Well he successfully lured you to his bait thread didn't he?
There is a big difference in luring and learning.
You should try learning sometimes...

Take a course with Jimmy!..
..lol...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com