EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Sammy Sosa proves that the Afrocentric mindset is alive and well!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sammy Sosa proves that the Afrocentric mindset is alive and well!
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a look at this fool: http://cache-08.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2009/11/500x_sammywhite.jpg

See anything unusual? yea, the negroe is turning white (bleaching his skin). How does this relate to the afrocentric mindset? Just as the Afronuts illegitimately claim other cultures and civilization, the same is done with hair (Black women buying euro-asian hairs), gem color eyes (fake contacts), and bleaching skin.

Slowly but surely Afronuts are becoming the scourge and pariah of society. The more they persist with hi-jacking cultures and histories, the more they alienate themselves from the other races of the world.

Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afronut Slayer:

See anything unusual? yea, the negroe is turning white (bleaching his skin). How does this relate to the afrocentric mindset?

It says that the guy does NOT have an "Afrocentric mindset", since he is obviously trying to be as "un-African" as much as he possibly can. In other words, you used the fellow to demonstrate something about the "Afrocentric mindset", yet your presentation defeats that very purpose.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually you missed the pt. Allow me to assist you...

Afrocentrists hijack culture, identity and history. But this behavior of claiming other people's stuff did not begin here. It has a long tradition. Let us tread if you will.

THEY STRAIGHTEN THEIR HAIR TO CLAIM OTHER'S HAIR

THEY WHITEN THEIR SKIN TO CLAIM OTHER'S SKIN COLOR

THEY WEAR COLOR CONTACTS TO CLAIM OTHER'S EYE COLOR

THEY CLAIM THEYRE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TO CLAIM OTHER'S IDENTITY

THEY CLAIM THEYRE ANCIENT CHINESE TO CLAIM OTHER'S HISTORY

THEY CLAIM THEYRE NATIVE AMERICAN TO CLAIM OTHER'S CULTURE

THEY CLAIM THEYRE DRAVIDIAN

THEY CLAIM THEYRE OLMECS

THEY CLAIM THEYRE MOORS

THEY CLAIM THEYRE ABORIGINALS

THEY CLAIM........

DO YOU SEE A PATTERN HERE?

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

See anything unusual? yea, the negroe is turning white (bleaching his skin). How does this relate to the afrocentric mindset?

It says that the guy does NOT have an "Afrocentric mindset", since he is obviously trying to be as "un-African" as much as he possibly can. In other words, you used the fellow to demonstrate something about the "Afrocentric mindset", yet your presentation defeats that very purpose.

Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If I missed the point, it is because it didn't make sense to begin with. But if you must insist on making sense out of it nonetheless, well then, I say shoot...

In the meantime, as you attempt to make some sort of a comeback effort, you might want to note that in order for your logic to have any vestige of sense, he would be seeing things "African" in or about other things that are purportedly not African, not the other way around. How do you surmise that "wanting to be white" is born out of a mindset that wants to make "white" African, as opposed to making a "black" person less African, at least in the typical sense of the word?

Ps - Afrocentric: meaning "placing Africa at the centre", i.e. the focal point.

In order for something to be deemed "Afrocentric" bias, it has to be demonstrated that "Africa(n) is implicated" in so and so entity, which would otherwise have little to no connection with Africa. How does a dark skin person wanting to be "white" fit this description?

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
lets go slooowww....

when a black woman perms or weaves her hair and is confronted with this. Her most common response is, "Black people naturally have straight hair." Black women say the same for color contacts and whitening of the skin. The point is what afronuts do is steal from others and then claim that Blacks had it first.

DO YOU GET THE LOGIC NOW? I MADE it SOPHOMORIC ENOUGH FOR A 12 YR OLD. SO YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND NOW.

quote:
quote:

If I missed the point, it is because it didn't make sense to begin with. But if you must insist on making sense out of it nonetheless, well then, I say shoot...

In the meantime, as you attempt to make some sort of a comeback effort, you might want to note that in order for your logic to have any vestige of sense, he would be seeing things "African" in or about other things that are purportedly not African, not the other way around. How do you surmise that "wanting to be white" is born out of a mindset that wants to make "white" African, as opposed to making a "black" person less African, at least in the typical sense of the word?

Ps - Afrocentric: meaning "placing Africa at the centre", i.e. the focal point.

In order for something to be deemed "Afrocentric" bias, it has to be demonstrated that "Africa(n) is implicated" in so and so entity, which would otherwise have little to no connection with Africa. How does a dark skin person wanting to be "white" fit this description?

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
lets go slooowww....

Aren't you slow enough, already? How much slower can YOU get? At this rate, you'll never fetch the answer to the question above, awaiting you.
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
I see we have a afroclown in the midst....

afroClown says: you might want to note that in order for your logic to have any vestige of sense, he would be seeing things "African" in or about other things that are purportedly not African, not the other way around

But clown was told that afronuts are claiming the things in question as black/afrikan. Clown was given the example of the weave and permed hair. Clown was informed that the common response by afronutties is that straight hair is a black trait. Clown was also told this same argument is used for color contacts. Afronegroe women claim green, blue, hazel eyes all originated with blacks.

Does afro-clown now gets it?

quote:
quote:
lets go slooowww....

Aren't you slow enough, already? How much slower can YOU get? At this rate, you'll never fetch the answer to the question above, awaiting you.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Afro-nutsucker

Where is the long awaited answer?

Need more Afro cock to suck on, to get energized?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The answer was provided to you. It seems it's just above the comprehension level of an Afropussy.

quote:
Afro-nutsucker

Where is the long awaited answer?

Need more Afro cock to suck on, to get energized?

Explorador
Member # 14778

Afro-nagging-vagina,

Really? How have you demonstrated that "white" is claimed to be "African". According to whom; name the authority?

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

AfroNutLickingSambo, well? Still not up to speed?

--------------------

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Listen Afro-idiot, No one is speaking exclusively on the Afrocentrist claiming what is normally attributed to whites. Take your time when you read. The Afrocentric Negroe has a propensity to lay claim to things that do not belong to him. I gave you ample examples of this but I guess it takes a little bit of intellect to get it.

When the Afrocentrist lays claim to the ruddy complexion and wooly hair (curly) of AE, surely you can see those traits are not indigenous to the Negroe (but then again you don't. You are an Afronut).

Afrocentrists will hijack anything and when called on it, they use the pretext - "Blacks are the originators of it," to deflect critique away from them. The female Afrocentrists do it with perm, weave, color contacts, and bleaching skin cream. I have heard female Afrocentrists say they have more right to the Blonde and blue eye features than whites! (LOL).

Furthermore, this same behavior can be observed with the Afrocentric males. They will hijack a culture and claim it to be of Black origin. Do you see the demented psychology now? Let's move on...

You provide the definition of Afrocentrism as if to debunk me. Here is what you say:

Afrocentric: meaning "placing Africa at the centre", i.e. the focal point. In order for something to be deemed "Afrocentric" bias, it has to be demonstrated that "Africa(n) is implicated" in so and so entity, which would otherwise have little to no connection with Africa. How does a dark skin person wanting to be "white" fit this description?

Hey Afrofaggot, this will be my last attempt to explain something that is very elementary - When Afronuts steal things foreign to them like cultures, history, identity, hair color, hair type, eye color and skin color, and are called on it, they use the following: "It originated in Africa/black" to excuse the behavior. That is were AFROCENTRISM comes into play.

Now **** off!

quote:
Afro-nagging-vagina,

Really? How have you demonstrated that "white" is claimed to be "African". According to whom; name the authority?

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
posted by slayed-pussie shishkebab:

[QB] Listen Afro-idiot, No one is speaking exclusively on the Afrocentrist claiming what is normally attributed to whites.

You are a total moron. You used Sosa's desire to be "white", and hence less African, as an "Afrocentric mindset". What do you have for brains? POOP?!

quote:

The Afrocentric Negroe has a propensity to lay claim to things that do not belong to him.

If you weren't an incredible klutz, you'd use the "appropriate" examples to demonstrate this. See above. Learn the definition of "Afrocentric" first, before you make a complete ass of yourself.

quote:

I gave you ample examples of this but I guess it takes a little bit of intellect to get it.

Your other moronic examples have no bearings on the topic concerning Sosa's transformation. In fact, if you weren't a lifeless mistfit who wastes time trolling over the internet all day, you'd have noticed that Sosa has been implicated in previous occasions trying to distance himself from being perceived as "black". This is NOT an "Afrocentric" idea, turd-for-brains.

Now, do me a favor, either fetch me the answer to the outstanding question, or go fvck yourself; is that a deal, slayed-pussie shishkebab?

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Probably looks like Afronut as well. I don't get it, this doesn't demonstrate ****. It doesn't the prevailing position, Ancient Egypt was a Black African civilization, in threads that actually matter.

Move on. This thread has no worth. The lead poster needs to consider getting a life and learning how to rebuttal in the countless of threads actually in topic.

We really need to start embracing a culture that emphasizes on consistent debates. That is, keeping discussions in one damn thread. This kind of hit-and-run nonsense is childish and only makes me question the failed states that you're living in.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
You are an afridiot! When Black women put fake hair that is similar to european or asian hair texture, and then try to excuse themselves by claiming Blacks are the originators of the hair-type, that is Afrocentrism!!! The same shitty excuse is used for bleaching skin - you ahfuckers claim that light skin originates with Negroe-Afrikans, therefore you can claim it. Thats AFROCENTRISM, you dumb door-knob!

Afrocentrism robs others of what belongs to them, whether its skin color, eye color, hair, history, culture or legacy.

quote:
quote:
posted by slayed-pussie shishkebab:

[QB] Listen Afro-idiot, No one is speaking exclusively on the Afrocentrist claiming what is normally attributed to whites.

You are a total moron. You used Sosa's desire to be "white", and hence less African, as an "Afrocentric mindset". What do you have for brains? POOP?!

quote:

The Afrocentric Negroe has a propensity to lay claim to things that do not belong to him.

If you weren't an incredible klutz, you'd use the "appropriate" examples to demonstrate this. See above. Learn the definition of "Afrocentric" first, before you make a complete ass of yourself.

quote:

I gave you ample examples of this but I guess it takes a little bit of intellect to get it.

Your other moronic examples have no bearings on the topic concerning Sosa's transformation. In fact, if you weren't a lifeless mistfit who wastes time trolling over the internet all day, you'd have noticed that Sosa has been implicated in previous occasions trying to distance himself from being perceived as "black". This is NOT an "Afrocentric" idea, turd-for-brains.

Now, do me a favor, either fetch me the answer to the outstanding question, or go fvck yourself; is that a deal, slayed-pussie shishkebab?

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by AfroSlayed PUSSYshkebab:

You are an afridiot!

And you are dumber than an idiot. Learn the definition of terms before you carelessly apply them.

BTW, do you need instructions on how to wash yo ass after you've pooped, as well?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com