EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Meet The HIV Positive Muppet, Kami

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meet The HIV Positive Muppet, Kami
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnhcZGOvDfM
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it will fit right in with the stereotype of Africans and HIV, which I think based on some reports are heavily distorted.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HIV/AIDs is a myth. Period.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
HIV/AIDs is a myth. Period.

I know exactly what you mean IronLion; as a matter of fact, former South African President Mbeki had your viewpoint exactly - you're in high company my boy.

Things like these quotes should be ignored. "An estimated 5.2 million people were living with HIV and AIDS in South Africa in 2008, more than in any other country. It is believed that in 2008, over 250,000 South Africans died of AIDS.

President Thabo Mbeki (1999-2008) often sought the opinions of AIDS denialists, including many of them on his Presidential AIDS Advisory Panel. Both Mbeki and his health minister, Manto Tshabalala-Msimang, questioned the effectiveness of ARVs, with the latter infamously promoting beetroot and garlic consumption as a way of fighting HIV infection.

South Africa’s poor response to the epidemic becomes clear when compared with another middle-income country, Brazil, that was swift to provide near universal access to antiretroviral therapy in the mid-1990s:

“Brazil’s story contrasts starkly with that of South Africa, which had similar HIV prevalence in 1990 but only began providing treatment on a large scale in recent years and now has the most HIV/AIDS cases of any country.”

These outsiders are trying to prove that Dumb Niggers are a danger to Black people. Of course WE know that Dumb Niggers are not a danger, that sh1t was only a coincidence.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I somehow missed your point Mike. Perhaps you care to be more direct.

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No point, just the observation that ignorance seems to get people dead. Note the carnage in the wake of Bush, Mbeki, and Manto.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
You are right my bro.

But presumptiousness and pretentions are the beginnings of ignorance, destruction and death!

Have u taken the TEST?

Lion!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com