EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Irrefutable proof that crackers are genetically predisposed to stupidity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Irrefutable proof that crackers are genetically predisposed to stupidity
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You disgusting crackers are despicable. Just look at your filthy selves. You animals have the nerve to claim every ancient civilization was created by Whites, that the Aryans were White, that the Ainu were White, the first Incas were White, etc. How can these people have been White when you Northern European cracker savages were the most barbaric, backward savages on Earth? No cracker has been able to answer this question. While Timbuktu, Nubia, Egypt, Kush Songhai, and Mali were thriving Viking crackers were massacring, raping, and looting, which is natural to cracker. While Arabs and Iranians were making breakthroughs in science and mathematics the crackers were burning their scientists at the stake. While the Sumerians, Assyrians, Babylonians, were civilized cracker animals were running around and beheading in the mountains and hills of Europe. The first Europeans to become civilized were Greeks because of their close proximity to Kemet. The greatest cracker mathematicians were trained by their Black Egyptian masters namely Thales, Pythagoras, Eudoxus, Euclid, and Pappus.

Aristotle, Socrates, AND Plato ALL PLAGIARIZED from ancient Egyptian priests.

Crackers, people are waking up to this and realizing that you're the real sub-humans. Modern Iranians and Indians are the closely related to Aryans not crackers.
Blacks are the real Jews not crackers.

Black Elamites were the real Iranians that created the Iranian civilization not crackers.

Blacks were the real Olmecs not crackers.

Blacks established the xia dynasty of China not crackers.
Blacks were the real Sumerians not crackers.

And Blacks ESTABLISHED Kemet not crackers.
Your repulsive, fork-tongued snake race are liars and you can only steal other people's civilizations because you have no ancient civilization of your own.

Not one in Northern Europe.

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agent provocateur

Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent(s)") is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you lose Bogle because you failed to show me anything the crackers have done before outside contact. If they were superior they would have had a long and proud history of accomplishments like Blacks. Instead they had genocide, pillaging, mass rape, backwardness, and animal-like behavior. Just admit crackers are stupid.

I just came here to dispel the myths about black inferiority and white superiority.If I am being to harsh with my language let me know because I can tone it down. I just saw how their were a lot of good and decent Black people on this Forum who were disrespected. And I feel that's its my fault because I told many cracker nationalist to come here and debate you all. I didn't know they were going to spam this whole site and mess it up.

We have allowed cracker racists to take control of this forum, and we must take it back!

Who is with me?

I don't take crap. I don't take **** and I am one of the flame throwers. There are many genial, kind-hearted, good-natured Black people here on Egypt Searchwho were disrespected by white people. The whites have spammed this forum with all sorts of nonsense about white Egypt, race and IQ, and how blacks have never accomplished anything. I have responded in kind to those White devils. I don't hide my feeling. Go ask the crackers on this site what they think of Blacks and they'll say all say how Blacks are inferior.
This was the greatest man in human history and this speech was a master piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suYvVyqvzAs

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com