EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE ROYAL FORUMS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE ROYAL FORUMS
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond Codfried @ The Royal Forums,

Your ticket has been received, one of the staff members will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this ticket, Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

=================

Egmond:

There seems to have been made a mistake and my thread about black European royalty cannot be seen by people who are simply browsing the site and who do not log in.Also, the thread is moved to a very 'out of the way' forum.Am I'm being censored?

Hello Egmond Members' Corner is hardly an "out of the way" area of the site as in terms of member activity it is the 4th most popular forum after Britain, Monaco and Spain. If you were being "censored" your thread would no longer exist. As you can see, neither the thread nor any content has been removed. Therefore in reply to your question "Am I being censored?" the answer is "no". WarrenTRF Administratorcc co-Admins

Hello Egmond Codfried, Thank you for posting the thread "*The incidence of illegitimacy in european royal families*" in the Royal life and lifestyle forum. However, since we already have a thread on this topic, I've merged your thread into the existing one. You can find the thread <a href="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/illegitimate-children-of-royals-6706.html" target="_blank">here</a> ; your post is at the end. Please note that we have a forum rule about repetitive posting: * Threads and posts containing information already posted will be deleted or merged at the discretion of the moderators; empty posts containing irrelevant short exclamations or comments will be deleted. We have a search engine that you can use to check for threads on particular topics; the link is on the blue band at the top of any forum page. You can find links to our <a href="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules" target="_blank">*rules*</a> and the associated set of <a href="http://www.theroyalforums.com/portal.php?page=faq" target="_blank">*Member FAQs*</a> on the blue band at the bottom of any forum page, as well as in the signatures of most of the moderators and admins. If you have any questions, please contact any member of the moderation or admin teams. LadyLeanaTRF admin, General Royal Discussion Modcc GRD moderators, admins***************

---Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)---There seems to have been made a mistake and my thread about black European royalty cannot be seen by people who are simply browsing the site and who do not log in.Also, the thread is moved to a very 'out of the way' forum.Am I'm being censored?---End Quote--- Thank you Warren, but you have failed to answers my worries about my first thread being invisible for the casual browsers.As you might have noticed I intend to talk about blackness in European royal houses. I know that this is very upsetting for many white Europeans. Perhaps this is even more upsetting then talking about Gay Royals. Be so kind to ascertain that all your policies like moving my threads about, making my first thread invisible for casual browser who did not log in, are not informed by a hatred or fear from my approach of royalty. My reason to become a member was also inspired by the Gay Royal thread, and in hindsight I would say that I should have started my first thread right next to that thread. So my request to you and Warren is to move my first thread, which has been renamed, about black royalty right next to the Gay Royal thread. It’s about emancipation and looking at things from another angle. The heavens did not come down with the Gay thread; there are no law suits or bombings of your offices. So I say, let me develop my Black Royalty thread in this post-Obama Era in peace, without all these movements which make me dizzy.*************** Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php All the best,The Royal Forums

New Private Message at The Royal Forums‏
Van: The Royal Forums (support@theroyalforums.com)

Verzonden: vrijdag 6 november 2009 13:26:50
Aan: egmondcodfried@hotmail.com

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!*************************** Dear Egmond Codfried, You have received a new private message at The Royal Forums from Warren, entitled "Re: Am I'm being censored?". To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php This is the message that was sent:***************Hello Egmond I take your point that your thread should have been started in the 'Other Things Royal' forum. I moved it to Members' Corner because the subject strayed to President Obama and we prefer that royal-themed threads remain "royal" and the introduction of a US political leader muddied the waters. I am happy to move the thread to the 'Royalty Past, Present and Future' subforum on the understanding that I will remove the posts digressing to President Obama. As an aside in regard to the 'Gay Royalty' thread we have strict rules that only those royals who have been "outed" or who have "outed" themselves can be mentioned. We do not allow fishing or speculation in that thread. As a further aside you would serve your argument better if rather than merely making assertions as to "blackness" (to use a term) you detailed where the "blackness" came from. For example, Charles II did not miraculously appear "black" from "white" parents, if you see what I mean, so you could examine his antecedents to advance your argument. Our members aren't hostile to the topic, they are suspicious of arguments presented without sufficient genealogical explanation. Anyway, the proposition and evidence you present is entirely up to you. As I said, I can move the thread on the proviso that the discussion remains on the subject of royals and nobles. cheers,Warren

Hello Egmond I take your point that your thread should have been started in the 'Other Things Royal' forum. I moved it to Members' Corner because the subject strayed to President Obama and we prefer that royal-themed threads remain "royal" and the introduction of a US political leader muddied the waters. I am happy to move the thread to the 'Royalty Past, Present and Future' subforum on the understanding that I will remove the posts digressing to President Obama. As an aside in regard to the 'Gay Royalty' thread we have strict rules that only those royals who have been "outed" or who have "outed" themselves can be mentioned. We do not allow fishing or speculation in that thread. As a further aside you would serve your argument better if rather than merely making assertions as to "blackness" (to use a term) you detailed where the "blackness" came from. For example, Charles II did not miraculously appear "black" from "white" parents, if you see what I mean, so you could examine his antecedents to advance your argument. Our members aren't hostile to the topic, they are suspicious of arguments presented without sufficient genealogical explanation. Anyway, the proposition and evidence you present is entirely up to you. As I said, I can move the thread on the proviso that the discussion remains on the subject of royals and nobles. cheers,Warren ---Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)------Quote (Originally by Warren)---Hello Egmond Members' Corner is hardly an "out of the way" area of the site as in terms of member activity it is the 4th most popular forum after Britain, Monaco and Spain. If you were being "censored" your thread would no longer exist. As you can see, neither the thread nor any content has been removed. Therefore in reply to your question "Am I being censored?" the answer is "no". WarrenTRF Administratorcc co-Admins ---Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)---There seems to have been made a mistake and my thread about black European royalty cannot be seen by people who are simply browsing the site and who do not log in.Also, the thread is moved to a very 'out of the way' forum.Am I'm being censored?---End Quote------End Quote--- *

Thank you Warren, but je failed to answer my worries that my first thread is not-visible for the casual browser.* As you might have noticed I intend to talk about blackness in European royal houses. I know that this is very upsetting for many white Europeans. Perhaps this is even more upsetting then talking about Gay Royals. Be so kind to ascertain that all your policies like moving my threads about, making my first thread invisible for casual browser who did not log in, are not informed by a hatred or fear from my approach of royalty. My reason to become a member was also inspired by the Gay Royal thread, and in hindsight I would say that I should have started my first thread right next to that thread. So my request to you and Warren is to move my first thread, which has been renamed, about black royalty right next to the Gay Royal thread. It’s about emancipation and looking at things from another angle. The heavens did not come down with the Gay thread; there are no law suits or bombings of your offices. So I say, let me develop my Black Royalty thread in this post-Obama Era in peace, without all these movements which make me dizzy.---End Quote---

This is the message that was sent:*************** ---Quote (Originally by Warren)---Hello Egmond I take your point that your thread should have been started in the 'Other Things Royal' forum. I moved it to Members' Corner because the subject strayed to President Obama and we prefer that royal-themed threads remain "royal" and the introduction of a US political leader muddied the waters. ---Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)------Quote (Originally by Warren)---Hello Egmond Members' Corner is hardly an "out of the way" area of the site as in terms of member activity it is the 4th most popular forum after Britain, Monaco and Spain. If you were being "censored" your thread would no longer exist. As you can see, neither the thread nor any content has been removed. Therefore in reply to your question "Am I being censored?" the answer is "no". WarrenTRF Administratorcc co-Admins ---

Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)---There seems to have been made a mistake and my thread about black European royalty cannot be seen by people who are simply browsing the site and who do not log in.Also, the thread is moved to a very 'out of the way' forum.Am I'm being censored?---End Quote------End Quote--- *Thank you Warren, but je failed to answer my worries that my first thread is not-visible for the casual browser.* As you might have noticed I intend to talk about blackness in European royal houses. I know that this is very upsetting for many white Europeans. Perhaps this is even more upsetting then talking about Gay Royals. Be so kind to ascertain that all your policies like moving my threads about, making my first thread invisible for casual browser who did not log in, are not informed by a hatred or fear from my approach of royalty. My reason to become a member was also inspired by the Gay Royal thread, and in hindsight I would say that I should have started my first thread right next to that thread. So my request to you and Warren is to move my first thread, which has been renamed, about black royalty right next to the Gay Royal thread. It’s about emancipation and looking at things from another angle. The heavens did not come down with the Gay thread; there are no law suits or bombings of your offices. So I say, let me develop my Black Royalty thread in this post-Obama Era in peace, without all these movements which make me dizzy.---End Quote------End Quote---

Thank you again. Obama was NOT about me digressing; I was making my argument that with simple means a known black person can be turned white. I have chosen Obama because everybody who is not living under a rock knows he is a black man in looks. But please give me time to make my argument in response to criticism, because there are always one or two people around who can respond in a rational way.*************** Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php All the best,The Royal Forums

As I explained, I'm happy to move the thread but without any President Obama posts. I understand why you included the Obama photoshop but it serves to take the subject off-topic and divert member discussion into a non-royal direction. If you prefer that President Obama stays then the thread will remain in Members' Corner as a combined royal and contemporary US leader discussion. Please advise which alternative suits you best.

---Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)------Quote (Originally by Warren)---Hello Egmond I take your point that your thread should have been started in the 'Other Things Royal' forum. I moved it to Members' Corner because the subject strayed to President Obama and we prefer that royal-themed threads remain "royal" and the introduction of a US political leader muddied the waters.

---Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)------Quote (Originally by Warren)---Hello Egmond Members' Corner is hardly an "out of the way" area of the site as in terms of member activity it is the 4th most popular forum after Britain, Monaco and Spain. If you were being "censored" your thread would no longer exist. As you can see, neither the thread nor any content has been removed. Therefore in reply to your question "Am I being censored?" the answer is "no". WarrenTRF Administratorcc co-Admins

---Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)---There seems to have been made a mistake and my thread about black European royalty cannot be seen by people who are simply browsing the site and who do not log in.Also, the thread is moved to a very 'out of the way' forum.Am I'm being censored?---End Quote------End Quote---

*Thank you Warren, but je failed to answer my worries that my first thread is not-visible for the casual browser.* As you might have noticed I intend to talk about blackness in European royal houses. I know that this is very upsetting for many white Europeans. Perhaps this is even more upsetting then talking about Gay Royals. Be so kind to ascertain that all your policies like moving my threads about, making my first thread invisible for casual browser who did not log in, are not informed by a hatred or fear from my approach of royalty. My reason to become a member was also inspired by the Gay Royal thread, and in hindsight I would say that I should have started my first thread right next to that thread. So my request to you and Warren is to move my first thread, which has been renamed, about black royalty right next to the Gay Royal thread. It’s about emancipation and looking at things from another angle. The heavens did not come down with the Gay thread; there are no law suits or bombings of your offices. So I say, let me develop my Black Royalty thread in this post-Obama Era in peace, without all these movements which make me dizzy.---End Quote------End Quote---

Thank you again. Obama was NOT about me digressing; I was making my argument that with simple means a known black person can be turned white. I have chosen Obama because everybody who is not living under a rock knows he is a black man in looks. But please give me time to make my argument in response to criticism, because there are always one or two people around who can respond in a rational way.---End Quote--- *************** Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php All the best,The Royal Forums
© 2009 Microsoft Privacyverklaring Gebruiksrechtovereenkomst Accountservices Feedback

Hello Egmond Codfried, I am sending you this PM as I want to inform you that two of your posts (and one of mine) have been deleted in the thread 'illegitemate children of royals'. I don't see why you need to highlight that princess Grace has a black grand child, and your reply in the thread failed to convince me too. I urge you cease with raising the issue of skin colour in so many available threads, TRF is not the place for such things. Regards, Marengo, TRF Administrator cc: CO-Administrators*************** Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php All the best,The Royal Forums
© 2009 Microsoft Privacyverklaring Gebruiksrechtovereenkomst Accountservices Feedback

Hello Egmond Codfried, I am sending you this PM as I want to inform you that two of your posts (and one of mine) have been deleted in the thread 'illegitemate children of royals'. I don't see why you need to highlight that princess Grace has a black grand child, and your reply in the thread failed to convince me too. I urge you cease with raising the issue of skin colour in so many available threads, TRF is not the place for such things. Regards, Marengo, TRF Administrator cc: CO-Administrators---End Quote--- Is this not a discussion site?My research is about black European royalty and nobility. How can I write about my research, published in books, if I cannot refer to the blackness in European, royal history?Where do I raise my protest? This is actually getting extremely silly and upsetting as it is in the thread where I have to take my stand. And a moderator like you keeps the thread from becoming a shooting arena. It's a sticky subject, lets just thread it like that and please do not censor me.*************** Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php All the best,The Royal Forums

Egmond, you need to understand what The Royal Forums is. We are a discussion board devoted to the subject of royalty, past and present. In recognition that we need to provide a broader canvas, we have a section called Members' Corner where members can amuse themselves with other topics of discussion. If you want to talk about black royalty, that's fine, and you can do so in the royal area of the Forums. However, if you want to talk about black royalty, President Obama, Diana Ross and Whitney Houston in the one topic then your thread can and will remain in Members' Corner. This is not "censorship", it is the way we manage the Forums. As you are in contact with fellow-Administrator Marengo on another matter, I am cc'ing this message to my colleagues. WarrenAdmincc co-Admins

---Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)--- Would you then kindly agree in letting the link stand, without the img tags, so people can know what I talking about. Its very essential for me to be able to show, and not only tell, that blacks can be shown as whites. For this purpose I use famous blacks like Whitney Houston and Diana Ross who have white looking publicity images. Then there are images which show known whites as black, like Queen Elizabeth I. Many Royals started out as commoners, like Maxima of Orange. I notice some threads like Royal Fashions which cater to a certain level, but it stands and serves a need. So please let me develop my stories without all these strange prenuptial restrictions. The world is ever changing! \

---Quote (Originally by Warren)---If you prefer that President Obama stays then the thread will remain in Members' Corner as a combined royal and contemporary US leader discussion. Please advise which alternative suits you best.---End Quote------End Quote--- ***************

---Quote (Originally by Warren)---Egmond, you need to understand what The Royal Forums is. We are a discussion board devoted to the subject of royalty, past and present. In recognition that we need to provide a broader canvas, we have a section called Members' Corner where members can amuse themselves with other topics of discussion. If you want to talk about black royalty, that's fine, and you can do so in the royal area of the Forums. However, if you want to talk about black royalty, President Obama, Diana Ross and Whitney Houston in the one topic then your thread can and will remain in Members' Corner. This is not "censorship", it is the way we manage the Forums. As you are in contact with fellow-Administrator Marengo on another matter, I am cc'ing this message to my colleagues. WarrenAdmincc co-Admins

---Quote (Originally by Egmond Codfried)--- Would you then kindly agree in letting the link stand, without the img tags, so people can know what I talking about. Its very essential for me to be able to show, and not only tell, that blacks can be shown as whites. For this purpose I use famous blacks like Whitney Houston and Diana Ross who have white looking publicity images. Then there are images which show known whites as black, like Queen Elizabeth I. Many Royals started out as commoners, like Maxima of Orange. I notice some threads like Royal Fashions which cater to a certain level, but it stands and serves a need. So please let me develop my stories without all these strange prenuptial restrictions. The world is ever changing!

---Quote (Originally by Warren)---If you prefer that President Obama stays then the thread will remain in Members' Corner as a combined royal and contemporary US leader discussion. Please advise which alternative suits you best.---End Quote------End Quote------End Quote---

My unique theories are for the ordinary folks, so I give ample examples from popular culture. I'm not going to discuss these people you mention, because they are not royal or nobles, and my research is really about (1500-1789). It’s about the principle that even today blacks are shown as whites for selling records ore something. Can I give an occasional link and omit the [IMG] tags. Is that acceptable? I feel very unhappy with these preambles. We discussed the Gay Royals and nothing terrible happened, no

Edmond Codfried, I have moved a lot of the discussion in the <a href="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/out-of-wedlock-children-of-royals-6706.html" target="_blank">Out-of-wedlock children </a>thread to your thread about black royalty in Europe, as it was in the wrong thread to discuss. Please note that if the discussion about black royals is continued in the <a href="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/out-of-wedlock-children-of-royals-6706.html" target="_blank">Out-of-wedlock children </a> thread, those posts will be deleted without notice. I have also deleted several of your posts in the abovementioned threads, and edited a lot more, for being highly offensive not only to another member but also to some of the children discussed in the thread. Please note you keep asking for respectful treatment of the subject you bring up, but you are condescending and offensive to members who dare to disagree with your theory. This is not behaviour we will tolerate any longer. *This is a formal warning that continuing this behaviour will result in suspension or banning from the forums.* LadyLeanaTRF Admincc: co-admins*************** Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php All the best,The Royal Forums

Dear Egmond Codfried, You have received a new private message at The Royal Forums from Lighthouse, entitled "Alexandre Coste's half sister". To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php This is the message that was sent:***************I read several years ago in a women's magazine was that Jazmin's American mother was demanding tests to prove Albert was Jazmin's father. She supposedly met Albert on a holiday in Europe and screwed him within minutes of meeting (which is why I didn't respond on the board) and got pregnant. It all sounded really casual, cheap and trashy. For years she was desperate for Albert to acknowledge her daughter and did media interviews about it. Who knows the ins and outs of it (no pun intended) but that's what I read. xo RegardsLighthouse*************** Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php All the best,The Royal Forums

Dear Egmond Codfried, You have received a new private message at The Royal Forums from Egmond Codfried, entitled "Re: Out of wedlock children thread - FORMAL WARNING". To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php This is the message that was sent:*************** ---Quote (Originally by LadyLeana)---Edmond Codfried, I have moved a lot of the discussion in the <a href="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/out-of-wedlock-children-of-royals-6706.html" target="_blank">Out-of-wedlock children </a>thread to your thread about black royalty in Europe, as it was in the wrong thread to discuss. Please note that if the discussion about black royals is continued in the <a href="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/out-of-wedlock-children-of-royals-6706.html" target="_blank">Out-of-wedlock children </a>thread, those posts will be deleted without notice. I have also deleted several of your posts in the abovementioned threads, and edited a lot more, for being highly offensive not only to another member but also to some of the children discussed in the thread. Please note you keep asking for respectful treatment of the subject you bring up, but you are condescending and offensive to members who dare to disagree with your theory. This is not behaviour we will tolerate any longer. *This is a formal warning that continuing this behaviour will result in suspension or banning from the forums.* LadyLeanaTRF Admincc: co-admins---End Quote---

Where can I read about the formal warning system; like how many formal warnings will lead to suspension or banning. I was not aware of being deliberately offensive or condescending, especially if I read how insulting and hostile others have been responding to me. But as you guys seemed hostile to my approach to royalty from the beginning, I'm not sure what to make of this warning.*************** All the best,The Royal Forums

Dear Egmond Codfried, You have received a new private message at The Royal Forums from Egmond Codfried, entitled "Re: Alexandre Coste's half sister". To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php This is the message that was sent:*************** ---Quote (Originally by Lighthouse)---I read several years ago in a women's magazine was that Jazmin's American mother was demanding tests to prove Albert was Jazmin's father. She supposedly met Albert on a holiday in Europe and screwed him within minutes of meeting (which is why I didn't respond on the board) and got pregnant. It all sounded really casual, cheap and trashy. For years she was desperate for Albert to acknowledge her daughter and did media interviews about it. Who knows the ins and outs of it (no pun intended) but that's what I read. xo RegardsLighthouse---End Quote---

Thank you so much. I just got a formal warning and some postings are said to be deleted because persons took offense at the way I have responded. I'm really not about bashing royalty, and I'm partial to free love, but let history speak for itself. Screwing before you get to know a persons nasty personality has it merits too!*************** Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php All the best,The Royal Forums

Dear Egmond Codfried, You have received a new private message at The Royal Forums from Zonk, entitled "Out of wedlock children of Royals". To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/private.php This is the message that was sent:***************Egmond Codfried. Hello. Hope all is well. Please note that your most recent post in the Out of wedlock children of Royals where you comment on the "poor second son of Princess Diana" has been deleted as off topic and speculative. Please note the following TRF rule that you agreed to abide when you joined the Forums: Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated. For the record, Prince Henry of Wales was born during the marriage of the Diana, Princess of Wales and Prince Charles. Therefore the "out of wedlock" term is not applicable in this instance. Furthermore, Charles recognizes Henry as his son and to date no data has been provided to suggest otherwise that Henry is NOT in fact Charles's son. In order to a reasonable discussion, please stick to the known facts and if you have legitimate sources to support your claims, you are more than welcome to present them. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the moderators and/or TRF administrators. Regards, Zonk*************** All the best,The Royal Forums

Hello Egmond

It is apparent that your interest lies in the subject of colour and race rather than the subject of royalty.

Combined with your patronising manner towards members, your readiness to claim victimhood, and your deliberate mischief-making (eg Prince Harry in the out-of-wedlock thread),
the Administrators have determined that the Forums will no longer be used by you as a platform for your "unique theories".

Accordingly, your Royal Forums membership has been terminated.

The Royal Forums Administrators

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com