EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Nubians with Blue Eyes - for the Euronuts (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nubians with Blue Eyes - for the Euronuts
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if we see artwork in Egypt with people that have Blue Eyes, is that proof of European ancestry? What about Blonde and Red hair? Really?

Then explain to me these clearly Black African Nubians with Blue Eyes! All of them with Red and Blonde hair?

-

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Okay, first of all I don't see any "blue" eyes. You are obviously color blind or something because all the Kushites portrayed have dark or really black painted eyes, and the three prostrating in the right have the paint of their eyes faded.

Second of all, it was explained to you before that Kushites dyed their hair red and blonde using various methods that are still employed to this day by Nilotic and other Africans. The red color for example likely comes from ocher while the 'blonde' dye likely comes from cow urine. Seriously, only Euronuts from the deepest depths of psychosis claim any of those men in the wall painting to be "cacasian". Hell, the sane Euronuts try to make wall paintings of the Egyptians themselves as either being 'Nubians' also or "darkened" over time.

Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no doubt there are Africans with blue, green, grey eyes. Also blond, white, light brown hair. These are symptoms of albinism (OCA1, OCA2, OCA3).
Today's Asians and Whites sprang from Africans displaying one or more of these physical characteristic.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://www.nsff.no/cms/grafikk/lars_erik_hauklien-black_girl_blue_eyes.jpg

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
contacts? Not saying that black people don't have blue eyes

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all amaze me. You really do.

People w/blue eyes all share common ancester, a European:

"New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. A team at the University of Copenhagen have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye colour of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today." (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm).

"The mutations responsible for the blue eye color most likely originate from the neareast area or northwest part of the Black Sea region, where the great agriculture migration to the northern part of Europe took place in the Neolithic periods about 6–10,000 years ago" (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994).

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We seem to recycle the same argument every yr or so. This topic was discussed already.

When many "true negroes" from sub-sahara was shown having blue eyes the thread went dead. . . .

can someone dig it up?

Again. Maybe nothing really developed in Europe except white skin. Even that was also developed in Asia (ie Chinese light skin).

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us try this again. Illiteracy abounds on this board:

"The mutations responsible for the blue eye color most likely originate from the neareast area or northwest part of the Black Sea region, where the great agriculture migration to the northern part of Europe took place in the Neolithic periods about 6–10,000 years ago" (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994).

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The most believable part of this quote is, "LIKELY", and we all realise what that disclaimer actually means.
The gene defect for eyed colored other than brown, originated in Africa some 20,000 years ago with the emergence of the OCA defect.

Eye color other than brown IS NOT an environmental adaptive trait, but a rather serious indication of REGRESSIVE genetic damage to the individuals DNA.

As they say;
The eyes are the window to the soul. In this case, a direct indicator of melanin distribution throughout the body, and a direct indication that the individual is an OCA gene carrier as well.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

contacts? Not saying that black people don't have blue eyes

I doubt it. Blue contacts on dark eyes look different, and they are usually easy to spot.

That girl in the picture looks amazing.  -

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Please provide the study to your claim, MelaninKing.

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
The gene defect for eyed colored other than brown, originated in Africa some 20,000 years ago with the emergence of the OCA defect.

Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if the truth guys at the front have 'faded' eyes. Just consider the colour of the skin and eyes have been preserved in both them and people behind them, so why would the eye's fade for them alone. I dunno, that doesn't seem probable.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Okay, first of all I don't see any "blue" eyes. You are obviously color blind or something because all the Kushites portrayed have dark or really black painted eyes, and the three prostrating in the right have the paint of their eyes faded.

Second of all, it was explained to you before that Kushites dyed their hair red and blonde using various methods that are still employed to this day by Nilotic and other Africans. The red color for example likely comes from ocher while the 'blonde' dye likely comes from cow urine. Seriously, only Euronuts from the deepest depths of psychosis claim any of those men in the wall painting to be "cacasian". Hell, the sane Euronuts try to make wall paintings of the Egyptians themselves as either being 'Nubians' also or "darkened" over time.

Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Look closer Brother, the first Nubians that are bowing down have clearly BLUE eyes.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:

quote:

I've posted this information with multiple links (CDC, Mayo, Int'l Albinism Org., Johns Hopins, etc.) many time on this board. Search for "ALBINO" and your understanding of who YOU are will drastically change.
If you are open to TRUTH, it should also help you to understand, there is NO such thing as, RACE.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Currently genetic science tells us that Blue Eyes originate from true Caucasians as in from the Caucasus area.

Blacks that have Blue eyes have Caucasian genes.

This based on the latest evidence. Not my opinion.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
LOL!! You are a big fat joke. I give you scientific fact on the ancestor and origin of blue eyed people and blue eyes and you fucking talk about albinism? (LOL)!

quote:
quote:

quote:

I've posted this information with multiple links (CDC, Mayo, Int'l Albinism Org., Johns Hopins, etc.) many time on this board. Search for "ALBINO" and your understanding of who YOU are will drastically change.
If you are open to TRUTH, it should also help you to understand, there is NO such thing as, RACE.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I provided the references to that but of course when the data does not support the Africentrists they will ignore it. A real pathetic lot they are. The psychosis of Afrocentrism is such that it must claim anything and everything to compensate for black impotance in society.

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Currently genetic science tells us that Blue Eyes originate from true Caucasians as in from the Caucasus area.

Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blacks who have blue eyes are albino, or have a form of albinism. Blue eyes is not some kind of admixture variant type chance phenotype like a narrow nose or thin lips. Blue eyes are caused by a melanin defect triggered by a specific gene (OCA2). There is no other way you can get blue eyes but by a melanin deficiency. Full stop. So it has nothing to do with admixture with caucasians as blacks are born with blue eyes EVERY DAY in Africa, it's called albinism. However, in some cases the form of albinism is specific to the distribution of melanin to the eye's alone, and not all over.

This attempt by 'scientists' to insist that Black Africans (the fathers of all races) NEED European admixture to acquire something that is nothing more than a LACK of a chemical that they normally produce is ridiculous.

quote:

Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
This right here makes it pretty clear that Afrocentrism is religious fanaticism. It has nothing to do w/science; it rejects science -- clearly seen in the quote bellow.

The study on blue eyes has nothing to do wtih Africans needing some admixture or some racial agenda. It is just a study on the origin of a physical trait. Unfortunately Afrocentrists think the world revolves around them.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmer Menes:

This attempt by 'scientists' to insist that Black Africans (the fathers of all races) NEED European admixture to acquire something that is nothing more than a LACK of a chemical that they normally produce is ridiculous.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

There is no doubt there are Africans with blue, green, grey eyes. Also blond, white, light brown hair. These are symptoms of albinism (OCA1, OCA2, OCA3).
Today's Asians and Whites sprang from Africans displaying one or more of these physical characteristic.

I'm not denying that there are Africans with naturally light colored eyes or light colored hair, my initial response in this thread was to the thread author's claims about the picture he posted. It was a fact that Kushites dyed their hair no doubt using the same methods Nilotic and other east African people do to this day that come out with red and yellow colors. The blue eye thing is definitely non-existent in that painting. The eyes look more grayish than anything else and I don't know if the paint is faded or it was some purposeful artistic convention.
Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
LOL!! You are a big fat joke. I give you scientific fact on the ancestor and origin of blue eyed people and blue eyes and you fucking talk about albinism? (LOL)!

quote:
quote:

quote:

I understand you are attempting to enact an agenda here. That you are not too bright, and have little to no research capability, so here you are;

Symptoms and Signs of Oculocutaneous (know what this means?) Aalbinism

The different genetic forms have a variety of phenotypes.
Type I (OCA1A) is classic tyrosinase-negative albinism; skin and hair are milky white, and eyes are blue-gray.
Pigmentary dilution in OCA1B ranges from obvious to subtle.
Type II has phenotypes with pigmentary dilution that ranges from minimal to moderate (means, something less than brown).
Pigmented nevi and lentigines may develop if skin is exposed to the sun; some lentigines become large and dark. Eye color varies greatly.
In type III, skin is brown, hair is rufous (reddish), and eye color can be blue or brown. In type IV, the phenotype is similar to that for type II.
Those with ocular involvement may have decreased retinal pigmentation , leading to photophobia. In addition, nystagmus, strabismus, reduced visual acuity, and loss of binocular vision likely result from defective routing of the optic fibers.

If you think this is something negative, it's only because you haven't researched the effects of melanin depletion on formation of the brain and reproductive organs.
Now that study is very enlightening on why there is such a diametrically opposed worldview between Whites (Albinos) and people of colors and why Jewish and Whites need artificial birthing methods such as artificial insemination and invitrol. Whenever you see one of these whites birthing sex/octupolets, it's due to using this artificial birth method.
That's why Whites throughout history, have always attempted to steal black children. REPRODUCTION.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
research capability, so here you are;

Symptoms and Signs of Oculocutaneous (know what this means?) Aalbinism

The different genetic forms have a variety of phenotypes.
Type I (OCA1A) is classic tyrosinase-negative albinism; skin and hair are milky white, and eyes are blue-gray.

WOW! Unbelievable! I am simply astounded at your poor reading ability. Symptom for OCA1A: Skin and hair are milky white, and eyes are blue-gray. Hey asswhipe, do you see anyone in that picture that fits that profile? NO. Which means that person in the photo does not have OCA1A gene. He has the OCA2, otherwise you would see someone in that pix with mily white hair and skin, including blue eyes. You sir, are what is called - EPIC FAIL.

quote:

In type III, skin is brown, hair is rufous (reddish), and eye color can be blue or brown.

Person in photo does not fit the profile. Again, EPIC FAIL.

Sir, stay out of the business of reading research papers until you learn how to read properly.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Search some more, and finally, things may snap in place for you. Sometimes things take longer for some to absorb.

--------------------

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Usually when a person says to go search for the answer it means one thing - Defeat and retreat (well actually two things LOL). Ya lost Rock ya lost (LOL)!

Word of advice, do not impress your belief on to a written document. It leads to reading out of context. Didn't you ever take up a course in critical reading as an undergrad student?

quote:
^ Search some more, and finally, things may snap in place for you. Sometimes things take longer for some to absorb.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recovering Alcoholic is a type I or type II:

Type II has phenotypes with pigmentary dilution that ranges from minimal to moderate (means, something less than brown).

Which one of these are you pinkarse, which one??

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Is that the best you can come up w/?

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Like me, he probably does not feel you are worth the effort of posting these medical FACTS again.

I believe you are a OCA-II Albino, so it really doesn't matter what we post. You'll be in denial up until you are diagnosed with melanoma.

--------------------

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Dude, are you on drugs? You post up info. that is irrelevent to the person in the photo. The person in the photo is not an Albino, you turd!

quote:
^ Like me, he probably does not feel you are worth the effort of posting these medical FACTS again.

I believe you are a OCA-II Albino, so it really doesn't matter what we post. You'll be in denial up until you are diagnosed with melanoma.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Is that the best you can come up w/?

You have already been debunked on Djhuti's thread.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
There was a much better thread than DJs. I am trying to find it.

There was a brotha with green eyes and all the la-la land people shut up whne they saw it and others.

Point is - As far as the origin of light eyes being European is BS.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Of course, in your alternate reality; the self-created reality of an Afro-loon, sure I was debunked. Now, come back to reality Jari-Ankhamun.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
You have already been debunked on Djhuti's thread.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
black impotance in society.

quote:

Shut the hell up! The last time I looked we have a Black president. The last thing anyone should say about Black people is impotect.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Blacks who have blue eyes are albino, or have a form of albinism. Blue eyes is not some kind of admixture variant type chance phenotype like a narrow nose or thin lips. Blue eyes are caused by a melanin defect triggered by a specific gene (OCA2). There is no other way you can get blue eyes but by a melanin deficiency. Full stop. So it has nothing to do with admixture with caucasians as blacks are born with blue eyes EVERY DAY in Africa, it's called albinism. However, in some cases the form of albinism is specific to the distribution of melanin to the eye's alone, and not all over.

quote:

Its not what multiple scientific reports on this mutation are saying. They are all saying, since 1996, that Blue eyed people have a common ancestor at 6 to10K years ago.

I personally doubt this but its one thing to doubt and its quite another to have evidence to back up that doubt.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Out of a million people 700,000 perform in similar fashion; it is called the average norm. Out of a million people, 1 person rises to the top; it is called a rare achievement. Don't flatter yourself dude.

quote:
Shut the hell up! The last time I looked we have a Black president. The last thing anyone should say about Black people is impotect.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

There is no other way you can get blue eyes but by a melanin deficiency. Full stop. So it has nothing to do with admixture with caucasians as blacks are born with blue eyes EVERY DAY in Africa, it's called albinism. However, in some cases the form of albinism is specific to the distribution of melanin to the eye's alone, and not all over.

Correct.

quote:

We seem to recycle the same argument every yr or so. This topic was discussed already.

When many "true negroes" from sub-sahara was shown having blue eyes the thread went dead. . . .

can someone dig it up?

Don't know if it was this, but it also came up here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002417;p=1#000000

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I'm not denying that there are Africans with naturally light colored eyes or light colored hair, my initial response in this thread was to the thread author's claims about the picture he posted. It was a fact that Kushites dyed their hair no doubt using the same methods Nilotic and other east African people do to this day that come out with red and yellow colors. The blue eye thing is definitely non-existent in that painting. The eyes look more grayish than anything else and I don't know if the paint is faded or it was some purposeful artistic convention.
Perhaps they are grayish. That is a possibility. Obviously I know that the hair is dyed. Actually that was the point of my thread which you obviously didn't get.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Out of a million people 700,000 perform in similar fashion; it is called the average norm. Out of a million people, 1 person rises to the top; it is called a rare achievement. Don't flatter yourself dude.

quote:

So you are that ignorant that you think this Black President rose to the top all by himself?

Look, don't be a shmuck and go read some actual history. Whereever Blacks have gone or have been taken they have risen to the top.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

DJ I think Osirion has gone mildly insane over the past weeks. First The Egyptians are Tri Lankan, King Tut is Irish, Now he is seeing blue eyed Ethiopians. We should get the kid some help before he hurts himself.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Nah. That's not it. One of the poster from the La La land section posted it. TL, Tina Kamal and that chit chat(love and marriage) group were really into the thread. I think Ebony Allen posted the brotha with the green eyes. The same little girl from the thread you referenced was used.

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by xyyman:

can someone dig it up?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002417;p=1#000000

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

There is no other way you can get blue eyes but by a melanin deficiency. Full stop. So it has nothing to do with admixture with caucasians as blacks are born with blue eyes EVERY DAY in Africa, it's called albinism. However, in some cases the form of albinism is specific to the distribution of melanin to the eye's alone, and not all over.

Correct.

quote:

can someone dig it up?

Your opinions are not science its faith.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:

DJ I think Osirion has gone mildly insane over the past weeks. First The Egyptians are Tri Lankan, King Tut is Irish, Now he is seeing blue eyed Ethiopians. We should get the kid some help before he hurts himself.
Its Sri Lankan - and I only said that they remind me of Egyptians just like Ethiopians.

An Irish King Tut? No but I did say that in his lineage he might just have a Celtic ancestor.

And its Blue Eyed Nubians. Quite a few to this day actually.

But then there were Sea People that were brought into Nubia as captured prisoners. What happens to Blonde Blue Eyed European men who are prisoners of war in a place like Nubia? Perhaps they become part of the community? Have a family, etc. Maybe even become popular.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Modern day Nubian with Blue eyes:

-

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Your opinions are not science its faith.

crackpot, if they were so, this is what you'd be doing: refuting them.

And this is what you would NOT be doing, that you are now in fact doing: crying haplessly about them.

See your anticipated task here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000086

That's what I do: I refute things. Not mumble empty rhetoric, as if it holds some sort of currency just because you -- "Simon" -- "says so".

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kid from DARFUR - I am not even sure what color this is.
 -

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Come on dude, Darfur? You mean to tell me w/all the news coverage on Darfur early 2000 and you ain't aware of its Arabization?

quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
Kid from DARFUR - I am not even sure what color this is.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Dude, are you on drugs? You post up info. that is irrelevent to the person in the photo. The person in the photo is not an Albino, you turd!

quote:

Hey stupid,
Please re-read my post. It does not say the blue eyed black women is an Albino. It says she is a CARRIER of the OCA defect. Hence the reason her eyes are blue. Only one defect creates blue eyes. Oculocutaneous Albinism

Blue eyes in an African is NO proof of European back migration, but could have been the result of;
1. Parent with latent OCA gene mating with another AFRICAN carrier (most likely)
2. Parent with latent OCA gene mated with full Albino.
3. Parent with latent OCA gene mated with European (least likely).

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

Hey stupid,
Please re-read my post. It does not say the blue eyed black women is an Albino. It says she is a CARRIER of the OCA defect. Hence the reason her eyes are blue. Only one defect creates blue eyes. Oculocutaneous Albinism

Another defeat and debunking of Afronut...lol
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Like I said, Bitch ass made nigger, she is not al albino in any of its forms.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Hey stupid,

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

Hey stupid,

Yes, but we all know you and Hammer are stupid peas in a pod.
There is a fixed sad reality in the world that is irrefutable; There are just some people in the world who cannot learn no matter how the lesson is presented.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Clown, you are the one claiming blue eyes is a form of ocular albinism. Go fvck yourself. I already proved to you that Ocular blue is different from normal blue. Normal blue eyes have pigmentation in the backwall of the iris. Ocular blue doesnt, you stupid piece of sh1t!

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

Hey stupid,

Yes, but we all know you and Hammer are stupid peas in a pod.
There is a fixed sad reality in the world that is irrefutable; There are just some people in the world who cannot learn no matter how the lesson is presented.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com