EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I bring greetings to this forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I bring greetings to this forum
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me introduce myself: I'm Afro American, speaks another language (other than English) near fluency, which would be Japanese. Have a BA in technology and currently studying biology/genetics.

First and foremost, I've stumbled upon this forum a couple of months back and enjoyed the academic atmosphere my fellow brothers bring to this forum that superbly crushes eurocentricity right where it stands.

Now, for the time being I'm currently In Japan visiting my girlfriend (soon to be married)as of now. Therefore, I will not have the luxury of getting into a full fledged debate as of now but I'll be on and off if time permits.

Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Konnichiwa Kufu-san..I myself is living in the beautiful city of Fukouka welcome to E/S.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khufu

Welcome Family. I believe we are all brothers and sisters in this evilous world. We need to come together to challenge the corrupt elite and take back our rights as human beings. Truthseekers need to show the mass(people) how to treat each other.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com