EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Whatbox

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whatbox
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

-

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatb posts:

-

-

-

-

- Whatb

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
must be some gay thing.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
Whatb posts:

-

-

-

-

- Whatb

My PC didn't pick up these images. Please use some text.
Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

ok I see dem now. Do you mind explaining this one^^ before I jump out the window?? [Big Grin]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jump out the window? What woul

The picture represents a letting go .. the instructions as was the one told before he failed a building leap in a mock matrix ..

repost with 2minor detail

quote:
Whatb posts:

-

-

-

-

Whatb

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bogledass:

must be some gay thing.

If it is, YOU would know a lot about it, wouldn't you?
Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh I butt f!cked your mother. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] What happened to the man who slept with his own grandaughter?? He died and went to Hell! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Are we going somewhere or are you going to keep annoying me with your boring lectures professor-warrior??

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bogledass:

Yeh I butt f!cked your mother.

[Frown] Oh! Did I hurt the poor poof's feelings that he now brings up my mommy?? LOL [Big Grin]

You know what you can suck, wap!
 -

Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Oh! Did I hurt the poor poof's feelings that he now brings up my mommy??

Your mommy's a whore Mary. The B!tch is bleeding my pockets dry! LOL
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL The only b*tch here is YOU! That you would get with any female let alone one's mother is the real joke! LMAO [Big Grin]

Let me guess, you got Argyle to roleplay as my mother?? [Eek!]

SUCK IT
 -

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Bogledass has nothing better to do with his time than to yank at my d*ck I guess. Perhaps all his clientle have left the bathroom stalls early...

What to do??

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I suggest you guys DJ and Bogle make a special thread where both of you duke it out,kinda like E/S death match...how about it fallas? [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

On a serious note, WhatBox, do you mind explaining this bit WITH REFERENCE TO TIME?

This has become too serious if you know what I mean....I have new responsibilities.

What you're doing is pointless. I GET IT. YOU'RE JUST CAUSING A CERTAIN PERSON UNNECCESSARY PAIN NOW....

I'm going to have to do *something* if I don't see a sign today.

It's not hate, it's not revenge. I just have to take care of my family and you guys have gone beyond rediculous.

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Ignore??

--------------------
Are we going somewhere or are you going to keep annoying me with your boring lectures professor-warrior??

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Whatb posts:

-

-

-

-

- Whatb [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Whatb posts:

-
 -

-

-

- Whatb

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Brilliant! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

I never really could give a *u** about the kx3lan, i've been around honkybory folks my whole life growing up.

The object is closer to a race that i mistakenly? saw as being to some degree on a and having a destiny of some degree of a path of self assisted destruction.

-

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
 -

You're no good for me. I will get rid of you.

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@WB

Just let me know when you have the need...I'll send mbs at you, easy peasy. No complications [Wink]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by VeryAngryGuy:

- Whatb

The task of the military operation is to accord deceptively with the intentions of the enemy ... get to what they want first, subtly anticipate them. Thus, at first you are like a maiden, so the enemy opens his door; then you are like a rabbit on the loose [Big Grin] , so the enemy cannot keep you out. (Sun-tzu, fourth century B.C.)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com