EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Black Indian." You have got to see this!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Black Indian." You have got to see this!
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sh*t is hilarious! Look at this Afrofool playing indian. He has the nerve to mix hebrew in his indian role playing. Yall Afrocentrists done lost your mind (LOL)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf1m2n8RXk8&feature=related

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings.

Black Indians.....the Black West...

http://williamlkatz.com/index.php

I have a few of William Katz's books...very informative and eye-opening for those who don't know better. [Wink]

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"For those who don't know better"? Oh! Lemme guess, the Native Americans are really from the tribe of Gad of the Biblical Hebrew Israelite nation (sarcasm)?

The dude is a fraud. Native Americans are NOT Hebrew Israelites (nor are they Negro or Sephardic Jew).

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afrocentrist:
"For those who don't know better"? Oh! Lemme guess, the Native Americans are really from the tribe of Gad of the Biblical Hebrew Israelite nation (sarcasm)?

The dude is a fraud. Native Americans are NOT Hebrew Israelites (nor are they Negro or Sephardic Jew).

1. Aaaaaaahhh.... NO. [Roll Eyes]

2. Did you go the link and READ FACTS before making that statement...because that link has nothing to do with either Hebrews/Israelites/Jews. Here we go with that word ASSUme again..... ***sigh*** It would be a good thing if you actually read ALL of the info at that site, do your best to comprehend it, and then come back with your thoughts on it.

htp.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Christmas Eve To Remember:
The Freedom Fighters of 1837
William Loren Katz

http://williamlkatz.com/Essays/History/ChristmasEve1837-1.php

htp

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey
"TRUTH IS FINAL" -Mumia Abu-Jamal

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
THE EXILES OF FLORIDA- THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY OUR GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE MAROONS WHO FLED FROM SOUTH CAROLINA AND OTHER SLAVE STATES, by Joshua R. Giddings (1858)

I have that book- you should obtain a copy for yourself, read it, and learn a few facts and Truths. Yes, I posted that reference in this topic because it is relevent.

Do you TRULY beLIEve that there were no such thing as Black Indians? FACTS AND TRUTH says your wrong...and Truth is Final.

THE TRUTH IS INCONTROVERTIBLE. MALICE MAY ATTACK IT AND IGNORANCE MAY DERIDE IT,
BUT IN THE END, THERE IT IS. -Winston Churchill

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nor are they Gnomes, Hobbits, Night Elves or Orcs ether. The use of the term "Negro" which isn't scientific represents insanity on his side. Just because "Negro" is found in a "dictionary" doesn't validate it.

Those fantasy races I mentioned above are probably found in dictionaries as well. To be honest, I don't see the point of this useless thread. TruthAndRights has demonstrated that an actual community of Black Indians HAVE and DO exist. The term is a lot more valid than a term that is longer in technical use in the year of 2010.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob he does this all the time take a statement from one person and try to use it as strawman to attack another statment made by someone else that has little to do with the point being made.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Bob he does this all the time take a statement from one person and try to use it as strawman to attack another statment made by someone else that has little to do with the point being made.

That's what I notice. The guy is clearly insane and needs to seek mental health of its highest order. I wouldn't be surprised if he can't access such facilities due to US's rather dysfunctional health care system.

Seriously, though. Threads should be created rarely and only by a few. One who should never open a thread is that drunk stooge who is unable to use existing threads.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Dude, honestly I think you do drugs. What the fvck have the Japanese done to you? You are so warped that I have sympathy for you.

First off, I created this thread incase you are not aware. Second, that fool who first chimed in my thread is obviously endorsing this pseudo-race called the "Black Indians." He then provides a link and tries to take an indirect swipe at me with his lil' snide back hand remark: "[...]very informative and eye-opening for those who don't know better." I'm not naive.

The author of the video I provided is a FRAUD. He is one of those foolish Negroes who propagate this pseudo-history that the descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel are Negroes and Native Americans (Gad, Reuben).

So you see, you do not know what you are talking about. I don't resort strawman tactics. I don't need to. I know how to stick to an argument and not deviate from it. Unlike you who have been caught on numerous occassions doing so.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com