EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Osirion says the Hyksos made Egypt significantly mixed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Osirion says the Hyksos made Egypt significantly mixed
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Moses was not Black and during the time of Joseph Egypt was not ruled by Africans but by Hittites (Hyksos ).
It wasn't until the New Kingdom that Africans again ruled Egypt (the time of Moses) but by then the population had become significantly mixed such that to be Egyptian was a matter of culture rather than race.

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Osirion were Moses and the Pharaoh of Egypt who was Pharaoh at the time Moses lived in Egypt both Hyksos?

2) were the ancient Hebrews inspired to be monotheist by Akhenaten's legacy?

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
1) Osirion were Moses and the Pharaoh of Egypt who was Pharaoh at the time Moses lived in Egypt both Hyksos?

Lioness - What's going on? This is at least two intelligent posts from you!!!

Has love turned you into an honest woman? Who is the lucky err Man?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As to your question: Surely by now you must know the Sand Niggers modus. They desperately grab at any opportunity to introduce ANY non-Blacks into the area, so as to justify their Bogus claim of authenticity.

And as always - it proves to be a lie!

The Hyksos ruled lower Egypt only. The last Hyksos king was Apepi I, he was opposed in the war of unification by Egyptian king "Tao" of upper Egypt.

Moses was an Egyptian Priest, NOT Prince, called "Osarsiph from Osyris."

There is only one surviving Hyksos statue:

This is it.

-

But the lack of Hyksos artifact is no problem. They were a part of a large ethnic group called Amorites from Anatolia and the north Syrian desert.

This group included not only the Hyksos and Hebrews, but also the people of Hammurabi's Sumer, and the later developing Aramaeans of Damascus and Edom etc. Eventually Aramaeans controlled most of the Middle East - Being mindful that Jesus DIDN'T speak Hebrew, but rather ARAMAIC!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Answer to question one)

Moses lived during the New Kingdom at a time when the Upper Egyptians ruled Egypt. By this time Lower Egypt had become significantly mixed as in there were foreign non-African people living in the area with a significant amount of wealth. These people had adopted Egyptian culture and to outsiders they would have been considered Egyptian in the same way Moses was. I am not sure who the Pharoah was during the Moses era. I suspect it was Ahkenaton who was influenced by the Hebrews and not the other way around.

Answer to question two) I just answered it above.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
As to your question: Surely by now you must know the Sand Niggers modus. They desperately grab at any opportunity to introduce ANY non-Blacks into the area, so as to justify their Bogus claim of authenticity.

The Hyksos ruled lower Egypt only. The last Hyksos king was Apepi I, he was opposed in the war of unification by Egyptian king "Tao" of upper Egypt.

This is it.

-

But the lack of Hyksos artifact is no problem. They were a part of a large ethnic group called Amorites from Anatolia and the north Syrian desert.

This group included not only the Hyksos and Hebrews, but also the people of Hammurabi's Sumer, and the later developing Aramaeans of Damascus and Edom etc. Eventually Aramaeans controlled most of the Middle East - Being mindful that Jesus DIDN'T speak Hebrew, but rather ARAMAIC!

There is only one surviving Hyksos statue?

There are other images that I am sure you don't like.

-

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

This is it.

-

There is only one surviving Hyksos statue?

There are other images that I am sure you don't like.

-

Actually those depict the Nation of Edom who occupied the Southern Fringes of Israel and the Nomadic Lands North of Egypt..

-

which is why so many Images depict these Leuco-"Syrians" in Egyptian Relief because they were a great threat to Egypt..

-

^^^^
Authentic Image of a Nubian, Phonecian, Hebrew and Arab

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ yes but the Hyksos were a confederation of people from that region which included the Syrians.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
osirion - You are getting to sound a lot like Lioness. I earlier demonstrated that those tiles were bogus, yet you still cite them?

Like I said, DESPERATE!

Jari - can you authenticate your identification of the tiles?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ yes you are right but they are still useful illustrations of what the Hyksos looked like but not in terms of skin color as I know you would love to point out.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
osirion - You are getting to sound a lot like Lioness. I earlier demonstrated that those tiles were bogus, yet you still cite them?

Like I said, DESPERATE!

Jari - can you authenticate your identification of the tiles?

you demonstrated nothing. First of all you do is pick whatever image you like best and say the other one is fake. Proving an artwork is fake has to be verified by physical analysis of materials and comparison to many other similar works. In other words you have proved absolutely nothing.
Secondly the diversity of the area has been established. For instance the Mediterranean presence in littoral N. Africa has been going on since the Sea people from 4000 years ago.
Thirdly given artist rendition does not necessarily define how everybody of a given culture look, prime example the wide diversity of looks in Egyptian art.
Thirdly as you had show in some of what you call albino pictures:

-  -

the features in some of the above men some have wide noses and wide mouths.
You may easily find Caucasians with "pug noses" etc. So when you post a photo like this:

-

it proves nothing about skin color just like when I made false assumptions that dark skinned Africans couldn't have more protuberant and relatively thinner noses.

-

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ even today many Arabs have AfricaniZed features.

--------------------

Baalberith
Ungodly and Satanic Entity
Member # 23079

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baalberith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's mostly because the Ancient Arabs were Black themselves.
Posts: 331 | From: Hell | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com