EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: All Blue Eyed People Related to Brad Pitt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: All Blue Eyed People Related to Brad Pitt
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Blue Eyed People Related to Brad Pitt

By Andrew Curry in Berlin

According to a new paper by a Danish researcher, blue eyes come as the result of a single mutation that occurred 10,000 years ago. Which means that all people with blue peepers have a common ancestor.

What do Frank Sinatra, Cameron Diaz, Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow have in common? According to a new study, they all share the same ancestor.

The paper, published Thursday by Danish geneticist Hans Eiberg in the journal Human Genetics, links all baby blues to a single mutation that occurred 10,000 years ago....
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,532346,00.html

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a penny short and a nickel late. I already posted a thread addressing this issue. The loons on the board seem to think Negroes w/ blues eye are some how exempt from this genetic rule. The idiots tried to use photos of lue eyed Negroes as proof that the race is so variegated that they even come in original blues. The loons did not realize that black folk w/blue eyes share a common ancestor w/caucasians with blue eyes; that is, an historical white man who had the very first mutation for blues.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a penny short and a nickel late. I already posted a thread addressing this issue. The loons on the board seem to think Negroes w/ blues eye are some how exempt from this genetic rule. The idiots tried to use photos of lue eyed Negroes as proof that the race is so variegated that they even come in original blues. The loons did not realize that black folk w/blue eyes share a common ancestor w/caucasians with blue eyes; that is, an historical white man who had the very first mutation for blues.

More Eurocentric wishful thinking.
When will it all just cease.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it the 21st yet?? No? OK.

@ Recovered. This is really old news brother. This was posted more than a year ago.. . .several times.

penny short and nickel late. . . as usual

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone post the links to those discussions on this topic?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002629

A start. Within the thread there are other links.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone's related?  -

Just kidding but in seriousness everyone who has black hair is related and everyone with skin is related, infact some to even people without black hair before to others with..

so yeah the blue eyed thing isn't legit, and even were it you could pick any blue eyed star or reverse the damn thing and pick a naturally blue eyed blue black person and say everyone with blue eyes is related to them, what could anyone say about it? No one alive's responsible for all blue eyes.. except the person that is humanity collectively.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Started smoking again . . eh. . Box? Messing with yah brother!.

But I get your point. Sort of.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can hardly believe that those blue eyed people are related. If this following picture is not photoshoped, then how can she be related to blue eyed blondish people.

-

How about those blue eyed Libu or Tamahou (Berbers) depicted by the Ancient Egyptians?

I read somewhere that some australian aboriginals have blue eyes. If true, it is nonesense to believe they are related to the other blue eyed people. am I wrong?

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Afroloons are pathetic! So now black hair is a mutation huh? (LOL)!

quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
[qb] Everyone's related?  -

Just kidding but in seriousness everyone who has black hair is related and everyone with skin is related, infact some to even people without black hair before to others with..

so yeah the blue eyed thing isn't legit, and even were it you could pick any blue eyed star or reverse the damn thing and pick a naturally blue eyed blue black person and say everyone with blue eyes is related to them, what could anyone say about it?

quote:

No one alive's responsible for all blue eyes.. except the person that is humanity collectively.

Oh?! So now you are ascribing credit to humanity as a collective. Forgot about the 1000s posts of yours where you credit the Negro race for being the originator of this, that and the other.

Dude, go fvck yourself ROYALLY!

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Yea you are wrong. You can't have a mutation of the same exact type happening for the first time in multiple places. Like wtf?! If that is the case, then you can kiss common origin of human evolution goodbye!

quote:
Originally posted by Mazigh:
I can hardly believe that those blue eyed people are related. If this following picture is not photoshoped, then how can she be related to blue eyed blondish people.

-

How about those blue eyed Libu or Tamahou (Berbers) depicted by the Ancient Egyptians?

I read somewhere that some australian aboriginals have blue eyes. If true, it is nonesense to believe they are related to the other blue eyed people. am I wrong?

Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
[QB] Yea you are wrong. You can't have a mutation of the same exact type happening for the first time in multiple places. Like wtf?! If that is the case, then you can kiss common origin of human evolution goodbye!

Is it prooved that the mutation occured on the same time? I read that it did well. But i doubt it. Like that claiming that the blue eyed people are more intelligent. It is also not prooved that those white people share a common ancestry, as far as i know.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QB] Yea you are wrong. You can't have a mutation of the same exact type happening for the first time in multiple places. Like wtf?! If that is the case, then you can kiss common origin of human evolution goodbye!

Is it prooved that the mutation occured on the same time? I read that it did well. But i doubt it. Like that claiming that the blue eyed people are more intelligent. It is also not prooved that those white people share a common ancestry, as far as i know.
Of course not, seems to me they did not examine every blue eyed person, it could be a possibility. Im not convinced. I thought the mainteam claims the Jews have the highest IQ and the usually have dark brown eyes so I doubt eye color has anythng to do with IQ
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Why blue-eyed boys (and girls) are so brilliant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-476244/Why-blue-eyed-boys-girls-brilliant.html#ixzz0iTXNaKKy

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Afronut Im not going to lie you have me cracking up so many times...you are comedy at its best man.

This is from your own source: "It is just observed, rather than explained," she said. "There's no scientific answer yet." Dr Tony Fallone, senior psychology lecturer at the University of Bedfordshire, who has also studied eye colour, believes it should be taken more seriously as an indicator of personality and ability.

Most babies have blue eyes but they usually darken as the pigment melanin builds up in the iris.

In other words it is just wishful thinking on part of the writer and has no scientific basis.
WOW, Stupid is as stupid does Afronut...LOL

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
[Eek!]

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
[Eek!]

LOL, Don't you uphold the idea that the Jews who have mainly Dark Brown eyes have the highest I.Q or are you not a Eurocentric but a White Nationalist?? What is your opinion??
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Euroloons are pathetic! So now blonde hair is a mutation huh? (LOL)!

These are former lies that i propogated for the Euroloons. This is one of the lies that they teach. Poor Euroloons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why blue-eyed boys (and girls) are so brilliant
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/
But what they fail to mention is the fact that they are acually of African blood.

Plus another lie that I myself was brainwashed into beleiving was true.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Whatbox:
[qb] Everyone's related?

so yeah the blue eyed thing isn't legit, and even were it you could pick any blue eyed star or reverse the damn thing and pick a naturally blue eyed blue black person and say everyone with blue eyes is related to them, what could anyone say about it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

No one alive's responsible for all blue eyes, but the African.. the person that is humanity collectively.

Oh?! So now I am ascribing credit to humanity as a collective. Forget about the 1000s posts of mines where I credit the Caucasian Albino race for being the originator of this, that and the other.

Dude, I love to fvck myself ROYALLY!

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
What are you talking about? Many eastern European Jews have blue eyes.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
[Eek!]

LOL, Don't you uphold the idea that the Jews who have mainly Dark Brown eyes have the highest I.Q or are you not a Eurocentric but a White Nationalist?? What is your opinion??

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

I don't remember reading anywhere the Tamahou (an ancient Egyptian synonym for Westerner) called "Berber" and certainly any Libu with blue eyes would have been mulattos since most of their descendants are still dark-skinned with dark brown eyes. I have a brother with one green eye and one blue eye and I can be silly but I'm not crazy enough to think it came from my African ancestors.

Australians have had recent mixture with Europeans just like black Americans and many other dark-skinned people in the world Mazigh - especially modern North Africans!.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com