EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » King Tut DNA, Dr. Hawass (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: King Tut DNA, Dr. Hawass
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'black Egypt' loons on this board are quiet today. The DNA tests are in and nobody is talking about the King's race. Why? The truth is that there is about as much public interest in the race of Ancient egyptians as there is in the sex life of the snail darter.

As for Dr Hawass, well, he was right again. Two years ago he said the younger lady was most likely Tut's mother Kiya....bingo, he was correct. We also know now that the red headed Elder Lady is indeed Queen Tiy.

One wonders if the afro loons saw the insult National geo tossed their way. The Tut mask with thin lips was a total insult, a slap in the face.

So where are we, there is no DNA evidence and the whining will continue here on egyptsearch. The rest of the world moved on long ago.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Nord
A banned big lipped primate
Member # 14093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for White Nord         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO Just as I fucking thought Though TUT was not black as Negrocentrics claim the proof is in the fucking DNA HA HA HA HA!
Posts: 219 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, it is clear he was not black. If so they would have made that known.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump this ****!up!
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yawn. You'd expect the most parsimonious position is that:

1. Egyptians were indigenous.

Most modern Egyptians today approximate the most with Nile Africans to the South. That is especially apparent according to genetics.

2. Egyptians would fall under the range of "Negroes".

That is dark skin, approximating towards "African" complexion, as suggested by biochemists who have a hell lot better understanding of measuring melanin than you. The NK samples were described as

quote:
As for Dr Hawass, well, he was right again. Two years ago he said the younger lady was most likely Tut's mother Kiya....bingo, he was correct. We also know now that the red headed Elder Lady is indeed Queen Tiy.
Why do welders talk? You know, that health care system of yours will blow up soon.

It's clear that you're out-of-your mind. Please cite actual literature. Can Blacks not develop "red" hair considering much of the population have dark brown hair?

What the hell do you know of modern Egyptians, or Mediterraneans for that matter? I've seen darker hair amongst those populations than say, the Sudanese. There are Black-skinned populations with blonde hair, such as those in Australia and numerous in Africa. The frequency could be a hell lot higher.

Have you considered that similar red haired figures have been found in South America? This welder will probably suggest that these populations "Caucasian" as well, even though outside of hair-type, the population resembled Negroes in the south.

Since there is this huge obsession with parroting what some government official says. You know, one who has never taken a biology course in his life, has no authority on the topic, and is specializing in a low GPA area. No offense, but let's keep genetics to the experts, with extensive experience, who'll then post the results under a reputable journal that deals with human genetics.

To end this topic, I'm going to parrot the masses too, but this time, the mainstream press of the delta city, Cairo:

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
[...]

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fawal:
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob_01:

Seriously, I couldn't care less about what Berbers in the NW think, especially when they're not even Nile peoples. The truth is, mainstream Egyptian portals state what I'm stating:

[QUOTE]
The Egyptians see themselves as essentially sumr, or "dark". However, for all intents and purposes this is a most confusing and contentious term. If an individual is described as asmar, the masculine, or samra, the feminine, they could range in colour from the southern Sudanese ebony or indigo black, a west African chocolate or mahogany black, the various copper and honey-toned Ethiopian and Somali types, to the olive or ****off-white dark-haired Mediterranean or Middle Eastern-looking type****.
[...]
Upper class Egyptians, often fairer than their poorer compatriots, invariably look down on lower class Egyptians who tend to be darker in complexion. There is a subtle correlation between lower income and darker complexion. The Egyptian upper classes and elites tend to be noticeably lighter in complexion than their poorer and working class compatriots. "They labour in the sun," is sometimes the cynical explanation.

But, a more accurate explanation would be that Egypt has for thousands of years been ruled by foreign, and lighter-skinned, invaders -- ***Persians, Greeks, Romans***, Arabs, ***Turks***, the French and British. A large section of the pre-revolutionary Egyptian elite could trace their ancestry to Balkan, Caucasian and Turkish roots. Moreover, Napoleon Bonaparte's French expedition was notorious for sowing its seeds in places like the Delta city of Mansoura whose women are reputedly "exceptionally beautiful"; in Egyptian common parlance that means fair-skinned, with light-coloured eyes and hair. Link

Have you heard of Al-Ahram? Do you know the history of this newspaper? I'd suggest doing some research, before assuming that this piece is from some Afrocentrist source.

Returning to the article, who the hell do you think those off-white people are? I'd suggest visiting Iran and Turkey. You'd see both which the piece above clearly suggests is a foreign element. That is certainly not being suggested of those who'd fall under Black:

quote:
Not only are the poorer classes darker in complexion, but they tend to display more *****"African"**** cultural traits. Much of the music they enjoy has rhythmic beats that are reminiscent of those of the music of Africa ****south ****of the Sahara, with an emphasis on drums and percussion. The elite tend to favour classical Western-influenced music or Middle Eastern (Turkish and Persian) musical strains dominated by stringed instruments. While the poorer and working classes are more likely to dance spontaneously and with abandon in public, the elites tend to be more restrained. Much clapping and ululation accompanies street parties in low income areas, the elites, in sharp contrast, shun these ****"baladi"**** literally "country" traits, suggestive of the African.
PS: I suggest shutting up, Fawal. Maybe I'd join the many who **** young women from your land. However, I wouldn't want to mess around with such dirty people. Please tone down your ego. [/qb]
I ask pride, do you understand that Al-Ahram is one of the leading news portals in Egypt? It predates the internet and is as mainstream as ABC or FOX. The irony is that this portal is government-owned, so it's quite far from Afrocentrism.

So I ask, who are these off-white people being referred to? Why are those traits being described as foreign to the Nile? That is, brought by invaders, while those dark complexions aren't framed in a similar manner. In other words, you're talking of people who would resemble Nile populations even today.

Those fair traits in the North, as suggested by Al-Ahram is of foreign, "Persians, Greeks, Romans,[...], Turks, the French and British" origin. It is that clear and being stressed by mainstream sources as well. No one is going to mix up Iranians with the British, especially when they're noticeably darker.

The million dollar question. Why the **** do modern Egyptians virtually everywhere stand out amongst Lebanese or Turks?

Why are these off-white traits referred to as foreign? Why is the marginally-lighter-than-West African traits not referred as such? Why in the world is this mainstream article maintaining academia, not to mention our position. And, if the issue of "race" (if that's what you'd run this all under) doesn't matter, why the hell is it being being discussed by Al-Ahram? This discussion, as said before, is really over, and you're just clutching on straws. Hurry up and break down fast.

PS: White donkey, stop assuming we're you're "American" brothers. I'd **** on your flag, and I'm sure that's even the norm in much of greater Europe. Now, please, go and hug Doug_M or Wally, if this negrophobia bullshit is severely troubling you. I swear, white 'people' (even the "soft" spoken Horemheb) really represent a messed up culture, and this isn't an attack on African-Americans. Those archives could be accessed clowns, and with simple techniques could be organized so easily.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Nord:
LMAO Just as I fucking thought Though TUT was not black as Negrocentrics claim the proof is in the fucking DNA HA HA HA HA!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/tutankhamun-now-we-know-who-the-mummys-mummy-was-1901730.html

Yawn.

The only thing the DNA results proved is that Akenaten and Tutankhamun African looks were definately NOT a result of a genetic disorder like Eurocentrics like to claim. Sorry dude, those thick lips were home grown in Africa.

Have a nice day.

Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RFLOL!!!! You fvcking lose punk_Bob! RFLOL!!!!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
yeah, it is clear he was not black. If so they would have made that known.

Absence of evidence isn't evidence. This study never was aimed at determining regional. There is a reason why most papers, in various fields of biology suggest that we're dealing with essentially Nile African peoples.

Where does his data disprove that? The presence of red hair? Do you how rare that trait is within the Middle East (especially Egypt of all places), first class moron.

Please substantiate your reason why hair color is a more important indicator than other traits such as overall body plain, skin color, uni-parental markers, ALL, pointing to Nile. Since Herotodus is a drunk liar, who is supposedly the "father" of history", we'll leave him aside. So here comes the last question:

Where did you get the idea that hair is considered a primary source of evidence used in forensic research? That is, anal-ysis, that was made by a welder, an African-American-loving psychopath, and some aimless Haitian, with their own naked eye! Please do provide literature from a journal dealing with Forensic Science substantiating your reasoning.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funny part is that they did not waste time to say Tut was a "caucasian" a debunked outdated term and they did not wait to reveal the ashen Bust that Hiwass himself said did not represent Egyptians but looked more French. So why the reluctance to release Tut's Haplogroup??

This is what Afronut wrote before he swithed up his reply:
[b][QUOTE]Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
[QB] I had gone into silence these past couple of weeks, patiently waiting for the result. I knew the result would confirm the well established truth; Ancient Egypt was not an African negro civilization.

As you can see, the NEGROES arent commenting (LOL)!!!!!! These pieces of [b/]

[Roll Eyes]
Really I guess you forgot about your emotional beatdown you got:-
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002513

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also of note, for those of you who have actually BEEN to Africa should know that African's do not have naturally black hair (like East Asians'). Africans actually have very dark brown hair, ranging in hues from medium to dark brown. The hair of Africans is also commonly known to lighten in the sun... this is very common amongst some of my relatives whose hair is lighter than their skin. Now Hammer, you turd brain, multiply this by the say 3-4000 years that Tiye's has been sitting in a harsh Sahara environment for, and BINGO, you get discolouration... not rocket science, really it isn't. Real anthropologists don't make an issue of the hair colour of the mummies, because if you do, then someone with an afrocentric viewpoint will simply point out to you the JET BLACK skin of almost EVERY mummy, which no doubt you will say has turned back due to the environment!
Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nubian1984     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But they haven't released anything on the DNA yet....... Just more lineage stuff.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Jari, Hawass has already said he was caucasian.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Get over yourself! He was already claimed as a caucasoid. If it were not so, hawas would have reversed himself.

quote:
Originally posted by Nubian1984:
But they haven't released anything on the DNA yet....... Just more lineage stuff.

Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nubian1984     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When did he claim this? I just want to see the article.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
sure, go to Amazon and order a copy of the TV special that deals with the Tut facial reconstruction. It was out a year or tow ago. In that special he is showing Tut's reconstructed face and says. "he is a typical North African caucasian." The show was either on discovery or Nat geo, you can get a copy at a good price now.

Dpn't pay attention to these afroloons on this board. They will lead you own the yellow brick road.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
Yea, but what about the recent tests done? I know about the facial reconstruction, but I just found out they were doing more testing so I thought they would go into more ethnic detail, I guess not.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
no, no reason to. It is an issue here on Egyptsearch but that is about it. So are you Sudanese?

--------------------

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
RFLOL!!!! You fvcking lose punk_Bob! RFLOL!!!!

Oh, I thought you killed yourself already? What's taking so long? Oh King, until people that live right in that twisted nation don't reason with them (due to being punks), I'll use my own methods.

So moving on...

Horemheb's comparative biology analysis, which involved observing a red-haired noble, using his naked eye could be considered evidence.

On top of the white indigenous Americans, lily white "Afrocentrist" Anguish, this evidence somehow trumps actual literature in human biology which, beyond a doubt. suggests that Egyptians approximate with peoples south of the Nile and along the Red Sea as well.

PS: Seems like "Black" folks to me. [Smile]

Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
No sorry,

Just looking for more information since I found out that there were new discoveries.

Thanks

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
sure, go to Amazon and order a copy of the TV special that deals with the Tut facial reconstruction. It was out a year or tow ago. In that special he is showing Tut's reconstructed face and says. "he is a typical North African caucasian." The show was either on discovery or Nat geo, you can get a copy at a good price now.

Dpn't pay attention to these afroloons on this board. They will lead you own the yellow brick road.

This is how a welder provides evidence. You see, this is why that bloated sector needs to be destroyed.

Uneducated, off from the street, workers.

So somehow, Hawass, who is not a biologist, words trump those of actual Biologists, who dealt with the actual samples, and suggested a Nile (or "Negroid") heritage. That is, we're dealing with people who resembled those in Sudan, and many Egyptians today.

You do know that absence of evidence is not evidence. I could quote Mary Lefkowitz, and she would disagree. What exactly did he say? Quote the thing. I don't really care what some Arts major, who has no experience in the experimentation process of biology, but it would be interesting to know.

Did he say that Egyptians resembled modern ones, who usually dark dark and have very dark hair colors? It's obvious you have never been around Black folks ( believe me, non-Americans: suburbia does that) to know that even darker hair is found in the Mediterranean. It may have to do with those in the Peninsula (especially the Gulf), who often have "blue black" hair.

StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more These Euronuts talk the more you realize that they have nothing.....I actually for a split second thought they were on to something(well not really).......lol But anything to culture steal......pathetic.
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Reposts my post, since it clearly demonstrates that I'm the better person on this thread. Just observe will brand the second-largest news print outlet in Egypt "Afrocentric":

quote:
[...]

quote:
[...]

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fawal:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob_01:

Seriously, I couldn't care less about what Berbers in the NW think, especially when they're not even Nile peoples. The truth is, mainstream Egyptian portals state what I'm stating:

[QUOTE]
The Egyptians see themselves as essentially sumr, or "dark". However, for all intents and purposes this is a most confusing and contentious term. If an individual is described as asmar, the masculine, or samra, the feminine, they could range in colour from the southern Sudanese ebony or indigo black, a west African chocolate or mahogany black, the various copper and honey-toned Ethiopian and Somali types, to the olive or ****off-white dark-haired Mediterranean or Middle Eastern-looking type****.
[...]
Upper class Egyptians, often fairer than their poorer compatriots, invariably look down on lower class Egyptians who tend to be darker in complexion. There is a subtle correlation between lower income and darker complexion. The Egyptian upper classes and elites tend to be noticeably lighter in complexion than their poorer and working class compatriots. "They labour in the sun," is sometimes the cynical explanation.

But, a more accurate explanation would be that Egypt has for thousands of years been ruled by foreign, and lighter-skinned, invaders -- ***Persians, Greeks, Romans***, Arabs, ***Turks***, the French and British. A large section of the pre-revolutionary Egyptian elite could trace their ancestry to Balkan, Caucasian and Turkish roots. Moreover, Napoleon Bonaparte's French expedition was notorious for sowing its seeds in places like the Delta city of Mansoura whose women are reputedly "exceptionally beautiful"; in Egyptian common parlance that means fair-skinned, with light-coloured eyes and hair. Link

Have you heard of Al-Ahram? Do you know the history of this newspaper? I'd suggest doing some research, before assuming that this piece is from some Afrocentrist source.

Returning to the article, who the hell do you think those off-white people are? I'd suggest visiting Iran and Turkey. You'd see both which the piece above clearly suggests is a foreign element. That is certainly not being suggested of those who'd fall under Black:

quote:
Not only are the poorer classes darker in complexion, but they tend to display more *****"African"**** cultural traits. Much of the music they enjoy has rhythmic beats that are reminiscent of those of the music of Africa ****south ****of the Sahara, with an emphasis on drums and percussion. The elite tend to favour classical Western-influenced music or Middle Eastern (Turkish and Persian) musical strains dominated by stringed instruments. While the poorer and working classes are more likely to dance spontaneously and with abandon in public, the elites tend to be more restrained. Much clapping and ululation accompanies street parties in low income areas, the elites, in sharp contrast, shun these ****"baladi"**** literally "country" traits, suggestive of the African.
PS: I suggest shutting up, Fawal. Maybe I'd join the many who **** young women from your land. However, I wouldn't want to mess around with such dirty people. Please tone down your ego.

I ask pride, do you understand that Al-Ahram is one of the leading news portals in Egypt? It predates the internet and is as mainstream as ABC or FOX. The irony is that this portal is government-owned, so it's quite far from Afrocentrism.

So I ask, who are these off-white people being referred to? Why are those traits being described as foreign to the Nile? That is, brought by invaders, while those dark complexions aren't framed in a similar manner. In other words, you're talking of people who would resemble Nile populations even today.

Why are the off-white people described in such a manner? Seems rather odd, that they are deemed as part of a foreign influx. The same isn't said of the darkies. The working class (remember, this is Egypt, not US) represent the majority, so it gives you a rather good idea of the nature of the people.

Certainly no "Caucasians" here.

Seems like Black folks to me. It's just a shame that Horemheb will continue to grasp onto straws with his petty, no material, one-liner posts. This behavior would be considered retarded in the Academia, but probably not in the world of welders.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Tsk..tsk..tsk... Too bad for the Afrocoons. Hawass has not retracted his statement; Tut, just as his north African people, was caucasoid. Oh man! it hurts dont it Afrofools. I remember you idiots were waiting on the results. Well? LOL!! The verdict is in fvckturds! Tut's (and AE) caucasoid heritage remains INTACT. Now... you Afrofools can go crawl back under the little jungle mud hut from which you come.
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tsk..tsk..tsk... Too bad for the Afrocoons. Hawass has not retracted his statement; Tut, just as his north African people, was caucasoid.

Hawass is an archaeologist, not a physical anthropologist, so he's not necessarily more qualified to speak on the biological relationships of ancient Egyptians than anyone on this forum.
Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:

[...]

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2002/598/li1.htm

-------------

quote:
Why are the off-white people described in such a manner? Seems rather odd, that they are deemed as part of a foreign influx. The same isn't said of the darkies. The working class (remember, this is Egypt, not US) represent the majority, so it gives you a rather good idea of the nature of the people.

Certainly no "Caucasians" here.

Seems like Black folks to me. It's just a shame that Horemheb will continue to grasp onto straws with his petty, no material, one-liner posts. This behavior would be considered retarded in the Academia, but probably not in the world of welders.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
quote:
Tsk..tsk..tsk... Too bad for the Afrocoons. Hawass has not retracted his statement; Tut, just as his north African people, was caucasoid.

Hawass is an archaeologist, not a physical anthropologist, so he's not necessarily more qualified to speak on the biological relationships of ancient Egyptians than anyone on this forum.
It's rather ironic, I studied biochemistry at the undergraduate level. I swear I could remember those courses usually having terrible admission scores. [Big Grin]

Point being, if we were dealing with archeology, I'd take him more seriously. For instance, has he ever suggested that Ancient Egyptian is derived from a Mesopotamian source? That would be interesting to hear, but the man would have to back his word with either literature, or data derived from his field research.

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's rather ironic, I studied biochemistry at the undergraduate level. I swear I could remember those courses usually having terrible admission scores. [Big Grin]

I hope it depends on the college, or else an awful lot of incompetent people would be getting into prestigious sciences.

Speaking of college, I'm considering studying to become a physical anthropologist myself. Were I in that position, I'd lay this issue (and a number of related ones) to rest once and for all. I wonder what classes I should take to pursue that goal?

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Please keep the board abreast on the matter of you deciding whether to pursue a study in physical anthropolgy. In the event you do, we can contact the college & present them with all your non-sensical, Afro-loon rambling postings from the EgyptSearch forum archive. That way they can see you for the Afro-coon jive turkey that you are and reject your application for admission; and of course, I posit my statement unequivacally (if that makes any sense LOL).

quote:
Speaking of college, I'm considering studying to become a physical anthropologist myself. Were I in that position, I'd lay this issue (and a number of related ones) to rest once and for all. I wonder what classes I should take to pursue that goal?

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Unfortunately for you, they probably won't consider a racist imbecile who calls people "coons" a reliable source.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Please keep the board abreast on the matter of you deciding whether to pursue a study in physical anthropolgy. In the event you do, we can contact the college & present them with all your non-sensical, Afro-loon rambling postings from the EgyptSearch forum archive. That way they can see you for the Afro-coon jive turkey that you are and reject your application for admission; and of course, I posit my statement unequivacally (if that makes any sense LOL).

quote:

"Afrocoon"?
AND people still believes this ignorant clown, is even half black.

Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Negro, I am 100% black and of the pure Haitian extract. Now go fvck yourself porch monkey.

quote:
Originally posted by StTigray:
"Afrocoon"?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Why are yall letting this uneducated and Debunked ass ruin our recent progress..??

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
debunked?! recent progress?! well aint this a b1tch! (LOL) Nigga, is you on drugs?! U ain't get the news fool? You better go ask somebody (LOL)! The verdict has been rendered. Afrocentrists lost. Tut is a caucasoid.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
^^^
Why are yall letting this uneducated and Debunked ass ruin our recent progress..??

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Negro, I am 100% black and of the pure Haitian extract. Now go fvck yourself porch monkey.

quote:
Originally posted by StTigray:
"Afrocoon"?

Last time I recall you was only quarter black, a mullatoe or mix race loon; now you are totally black...100%

Me thinks that you really is 100% pink-jallow. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The 'black Egypt' loons on this board are quiet today. The DNA tests are in and nobody is talking about the King's race. Why? The truth is that there is about as much public interest in the race of Ancient egyptians as there is in the sex life of the snail darter.

One wonders if the afro loons saw the insult National geo tossed their way. The Tut mask with thin lips was a total insult, a slap in the face.

So where are we, there is no DNA evidence and the whining will continue here on egyptsearch. The rest of the world moved on long ago.

There is really only one conclusion one can make in terms of silence on Tut's race - He wasn't a Caucasian.

For if he had Caucasian genes then this would have supported the current mainstream position and it would have been trumpeted. Instead what we have is a Tut with Cushitic genes. And Cushitic people are a people that is a race of people that are bounced back forth between being Black and White.

Basically - King Tut was an intermediate type which politically is Black except when it undermines White supremacy. No Nordic genes or Aryan ones to speak of. Just plain old Aethiopid genes - East African - Nile Valley - and a lot of people call them Black.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
I've just noticed a third thread today. So I'm going to ask again, has their been an official release of the DNA again? Or was it just lineage stuff?

Thanks

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I hope it depends on the college, or else an awful lot of incompetent people would be getting into prestigious sciences.

I don't bank on rankings. Remember they're largely geared onto science-related research. Just don't get me wrong, the courses aren't bad.

These courses are usually appropriate. However there is a reason why there is a white flight from elite schools, where not only the superior Asians are an issue, but also due to the science-based education, which is the source of American power.

Grades would naturally be "lower", or "competency" of students would not be comparable to those studying engineering, medicine, the sciences, and what not. Keep in mind that I view IQ as a fiction, which can be used in specific cases, but means jack ****, 99% of the time. That tells you that I'm just pushing a rather unreasonable position that originates from the platform of power.

It's about funding, personal remuneration, what I'm using is usually justified to limit funding in "soft" areas. Sometimes I think that once U of California collapses, is broken, they could remove those popular, but useless, Eurocentric art courses, as well. However my position is due to the elitist culture of America that tells us that engineering and medicine are undeniably superior.

quote:

You'll be my hero if you specialize in genetics, with a good base in comparative biology. A good anatomy and physiology base, some biochemistry is good, under a solidified evolutionary biology program. There is no actual program deals with describing diversity, but it's done.

PS: I am certain Argyle would suffer from a brain stoke, if he were to sit in a lecture involving much of the sciences. The term "Black" is used to describe the phene of organisms, for instance, despite not literally being opaque. As for your endeavors, hope you succeed. [Smile]

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nubian1984:
I've just noticed a third thread today. So I'm going to ask again, has their been an official release of the DNA again? Or was it just lineage stuff?

Thanks

The data is based on lineage itself. I'll get the data for you. I'm in more of a mood for some micro-electronics, at the moment. May be on Nature, Science or some Near Eastern journal, though.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, Hawass own personal opinion is the modern Egyptians closest to the ancient Egyptians are those living in Southern(Upper Egypt). Also, there has never really been any microscopic analysis of the hair of the elder lady to say her definitive color. If there exist such studies then I ask whomever making such claims post it as a reference. Better yet, post a direct quotation from the study or book.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Barbara Watterson deals with the issue in her book on Akhenaten as well as the concept of red hair in general. Everytime red hair is brought up on this forum we get the same worn out knee jerk reaction i.e. hair dye etc. The ion microscope technology looks at hair at it's deepest level and according to Dr. Watterson is as accurate as a fingerprint.
The woman has red hair, that we know.

--------------------

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Barbara Watterson deals with the issue in her book on Akhenaten as well as the concept of red hair in general. Everytime red hair is brought up on this forum we get the same worn out knee jerk reaction i.e. hair dye etc. The ion microscope technology looks at hair at it's deepest level and according to Dr. Watterson is as accurate as a fingerprint.

When the hell was a Egyptologist a biologist? I'm really hoping U of C, and other Art faculties get folded. I mean, is this a culture or what in that sector. I don't claim to be some expert in Baroque horse excrement. Cite the excerpt Hammer.

We do it, you need to start doing that. Since we're dealing with SECONDARY evidence, why don't you post literature from biologists or forensic scientists those claims? i.e. hair color (the phene itself) is as accurate as finger identification. We also need the hair samples from Queen Tiye too.

Provide the samples used for Tiye, and, also, how accurately the phene of soft keratin could be used to identify socially-constructed groups. I am finding this claim rather interesting. You'd expect someone who studied close to this area to easily spot bullshit. Oh, and we're not dealing with hair strand analysis. Instead we're referring to the pigmentation of the actual hair itself.

Since we're dealing with "Caucasians", what evidence do you have that "Negroids" cannot develop such traits? What marker is involve in the development of this unique trait? Why is it found in Australia Aboriginals? Why is it found amongst Africans themselves? I mean, you're suggesting that the light brown hair, so common amongst Blacks (note: Horemheb is obviously some suburbanite) is rare.

The problem here, you're comparing rather specific traits, with analysis based on cranio-facial analysis, body plain, AND melanin. The last two are most comprehensive. Why? Because it deals with the entire body. That's especially when skeletal samples suggest that greatest approximation is to Nile sub-Saharan Africans, so we must question the use of hair color.

To heighten our discussion, which biologist has suggested that hair color, itself, is more reliable than those major traits? It would be akin to saying that the hair is as reliable as a source as the corpse itself. You need to valid your position.

PS: Don't quote books unless you cite the literature being used. I didn't invest in an education in the sciences, that white kids don't want to do, so that I could be seeing an empirical system that is from radically different discipline. The way Horemheb cite sources, it's akin to consulting literature on say, Herrenknecht double shield TBMs, with a diameter of 9.51m in order to effectively employ microsurgery in a cardiac bypass operation. Let's stick to the discipline of discussion! [Big Grin]

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

She probably did not have red hair but even if she did it does not make her "caucasian". Red tinged hair or red hair is not unknown among black people. Red Foxx and Malcolm X are two famous examples.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
quote:

She probably did not have red hair but even if she did it does not make her "caucasian". Red tinged hair or red hair is not unknown among black people. Red Foxx and Malcolm X are two famous examples.
It's funny. Hair color is not the result of homogeneous strands, but rather heterogeneous strands. Colors vary, I've seen blonde or white strands amongst those who with dark brown.

This suggests that hair itself is quite elastic, where coloration would vary, especially over time. The irony here is that brown hair is a lot more closer to red hair than blonde. You would think that such a hair color would be rather common amongst Africans.

We're waiting for your evidence, Horemheb. You've made a lot of claims, yet no materials to back them. I still want to see paper listing "Caucasian"-specific hair color. I mean, with that faulty logic, we may as well consider all dark-haired Greeks "black". Also, does anyone know how common this red hair phenomena is amongst known mummies?

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob_01 wrote:
quote:
It's funny. Hair color is not the result of homogeneous strands, but rather heterogeneous strands. Colors vary, I've seen blonde or white strands amongst those who with dark brown.

This suggests that hair itself is quite elastic, where coloration would vary, especially over time. The irony here is that brown hair is a lot more closer to red hair than blonde. You would think that such a hair color would be rather common amongst Africans.

We're waiting for your evidence, Horemheb. You've made a lot of claims, yet no materials to back them. I still want to see paper listing "Caucasian"-specific hair color. I mean, with that faulty logic, we may as well consider all dark-haired Greeks "black". Also, does anyone know how common this red hair phenomena is amongst known mummies?

Remember this from Alice in Wonderland:
quote:
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."
Through the Looking Glass.

This quote is relevant because it captures an important aspect of the caucasian concept: it can be stretched to incorporate anything! On the other hand the definition of what is black and who is black has to be narrowed to accomodate this biological imperialism.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^nice quote
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
^brain washing I received as a kid in the West Indies [Smile]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
quote:

LOL, I went to a predominantly black Highschool starting my Soph. Year and I have seen with my own eyes Blacks with Brown, Blond and Red natural hair. This is nothing new the Red Hair thig is old. Even the Cocroach Liar Mathilda points out blondism amoung the Northern Sudanese and other so called Nubians..nothing new and such a discussion on Red Hair should be dismissed on the fact that all these people rallying for Red Heaired mummies can not provide a single shred of evidence of Invasions of Red Haired Leukoderms from the Mid East and none what so ever exist for Invaders from Europe prior to the Dynasty of Ramses.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
For the record, Hawass own personal opinion is the modern Egyptians closest to the ancient Egyptians are those living in Southern(Upper Egypt). Also, there has never really been any microscopic analysis of the hair of the elder lady to say her definitive color. If there exist such studies then I ask whomever making such claims post it as a reference. Better yet, post a direct quotation from the study or book.

Never thought I was in agreement with Hawass. Really? He thinks that the poor farmers of Southern Egypt are the closes to the ancients?

Guess I can't say there's anything wrong with that.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Jari-Ankhamun wrote:
quote:
LOL, I went to a predominantly black Highschool starting my Soph. Year and I have seen with my own eyes Blacks with Brown, Blond and Red natural hair. This is nothing new the Red Hair thig is old. Even the Cocroach Liar Mathilda points out blondism amoung the Northern Sudanese and other so called Nubians..nothing new and such a discussion on Red Hair should be dismissed on the fact that all these people rallying for Red Heaired mummies can not provide a single shred of evidence of Invasions of Red Haired Leukoderms from the Mid East and none what so ever exist for Invaders from Europe prior to the Dynasty of Ramses.
Correct Jari-Ankhamun not a shred of evidence but to the contrary these clowns like Hammer/Horemheb/American Patriot should be contemplating the African origins of Greeks and Greek civilization. The eurocentric clowns are in no position to play offence.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
You guys need to do a little surfing today. Tut was of european background.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com