EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How Many Of You People Here Have Done Research On Thier Own History!!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How Many Of You People Here Have Done Research On Thier Own History!!!!!!!!!
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been coming to Egyptsearch on and off for about a year or maybe a little more. Ive only had one or maybe two post here, but I find amusement at how so many people devote so much of their lives to Egyptian History. Not saying that the history of the Ancient Egyptians is not important, but is there anything else that can be accomplished that hasnt already been accomplished here?
So many people here arguing about the race of the Egyptians,that basically, every thread ends up or boils down to the same arguments. Over and over again, people redundantly arguing the same topics. Have any of you tried to find out who you are or where your come from? Or will you pretend that you already have the answers to that also?
How many of you African-American whose ancestors where ripped away from their native homelands, have researched and traced their ancestry back to Africa? How many of you European-Americans have traced your ancestors back to Europe? Or the biggest question should be, do you even care where your ancestor come from?
I find it strange how so many people can devote their time to such topics about a place that they have never lived in, and dont plan on moving to now or in the near future. Or how they can waste so much of their time claiming people "to be of their race" and you dont even know what your own genetic make-up consist of. I know some people are gonna lie their azz off about how they traced their ancestry here and there, when in fact, they know in their own hearts that they are nothing but liers.

How many of you can trace your ancestry back to Africa Enquiring minds want to knows?

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree wholeheartedly!

Djehuti, Markmellion, King, King_Scorpion, Truthcentric, etc.

And not to forget the white supremicists as well.

I've asked myself these same questions since I stumbled upon this forum.

I myself only post to administer scholarly beatdowns and intellectual thrashings when someone says something stupid. And up until recently most of those have been short one-liners.

Egypt means nothing to me. It was the first African nation to be conquered by European powers (1798) and if I'm not mistaken the only African nation for almost 100 years to have had that dubious distinction. I agree, its just another country.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree also.
I have never taken any thought outside of trolling around the net. But this has made me want to stop trolling and spend my time doing something more productive.
People should read this post and ask themselves that question. Though most of these people are only bent on their own agenda, they probably wont even give it though.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems I was mistaken. Algeria was conquered by France in 1830.
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My History is from Egypt. My father was and european slave and my mother a whore from the caucas mountains. I know my history clown do you know yours.

Uncle Ben is my Black Uncle.
Betty Crocker was my Aunt.
Kunta Kinte was my cousin.
Shaka Zulu was one of our black slave master.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic starter people like you are hilarious, complaining that people talk too much about Egypt on a site dedicated to Egypt go figure. History is history, African history starts with Egypt, this is Egyptsearch, hence ancient Egypt will be discussed. If you don't want to hear about Egypt anymore why come to this site? That makes no sense. Its like going to a forum which is set for music but get upset when all the people do there is talk about music. Btw many other aspects of history antrhopolgy genetics etc...are also discussed here, if anything that's what you might get away with complaining about, but complaining about people talking about Egypt on a site dedicated to Egypt is pure idiocy!
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worhless Negro
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Topic starter people like you are hilarious, complaining that people talk too much about Egypt on a site dedicated to Egypt go figure. History is history, African history starts with Egypt, this is Egyptsearch, if you don't want to hear about Egypt anymore why come to this site? That makes no sense. Its like going to a forum which is set for music but get upset when all the people do there is talk about music. Btw many other aspects of history antrhopolgy genetics etc...are also discussed here, if anything that's what you might get away with complaining about, but complaining about people talking about Egypt on a site dedicated to Egypt is pure idiocy!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

To This Idiotic Fool
If think that this topic is idiocracy,you must be an idiot.
This childish unprofessional bickering back and forth with the same people everyday is what is idiocracy, maybe even lunacy. MindOverMatter718 what has got you everyday, arguing and bickering back and forth, like a crazed bitch in heat.
Egypt is not gonna save you from all of your fail chances in life. One of the biggest quotes that was left to us by the Egyptians was, "Know Thyself, which is something you dont know and simply dont care about. Maybe If you found someone in yur own family history to be proud of you wouldnt lean so much on the accomplishment of the ancients.

Just my thoughts.

Just Another Idiot who uses Egyptians as a steeping stone when he himself is not egyptian.
I would be mad too, if i spent so much of my time on a people that I have no relationship with, trying to find glory where my own family has failed. Another Bum Negro, who doesnt know his own history, running to save and preserve something that he was and never will be apart of. [B][/B]

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Lil Afronuthugger, stop projecting your insecurities kid. You're really not worth the time and space but I'll spare you some for now.

You say the same things over and over to everyone, its pretty obvious you're the one with the inferiority complex.

Just because when you look at history you're really looking for historical figures to claim so you can feel superior about yourself and your white skin, doesn't mean everyone else does the same.

Again stop projecting and stop generalizing. Btw, what's idiocracy? Steeping stone? What's that? LOL just go back under the rock you crawled out from under and stay there until you make some sense. Kapish?

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Yes Yes Yes

When I look at history I look at history from what I know for sure and not fall into that "I know everything category" as you seem to have taken. Playing with words is your only expertise,you have no knowledge past what you have learned on the internet.
Btw, I dont have white skin, and the fact that you are wrong about me, doesnt suprise me at all.
Maybe that is just a projective generalization that you have come to accept when people expose you for the idiot you are.

And btw idiocracy, is something you suffer from, you have just been diagnosed bt me.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Black people do not study Egyptian history enough. We should be more interested in it not less! Learn the language and read the hieroglphs and revive African culture and image.

I wouldn't listen to anyone who thinks otherwise.

As for studying my own people's history - of course but all roads led to Egypt.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
What? Are you serious?

All roads do not lead to egypt, and you should know that. Maybe Africa, but not Egypt, and if so, where is your proof? Just because Egypt was in Africa doesnt mean that all people came from Egypt.
Another peson who thinks that studying and partaking in someone else accomplishments will make him feel better about himself. Even the Egyptian, felt that it was important to know where "they" came from. If not, why did they make it so important that they knew their own history. Knowing some one elses history, is not knowing your own history. How stupid is it to want to know so much about someone else life,family,origins and their race and you make excuses as to why you dont even know your own history. What kind of credibility do you have?
What type of researcher doesnt know his own history.
Im suprised to see so many of these so-called historains and researchers, shy away from such a important obligation of mankind, that was even considered important to the ancients. "Know Thyself" is one of the only few quotes that the Ancient Egyptians left, and after so many arguments and debates about who they were (The Ancient Egyptians) we have lost the true focus in finding ourselves.
The fact of Egypt being a Black Civiliaztion will never hold any weight until we began to connect with them on a more personal level.

Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My apologies, to those that this post has made upset. My intention was in only trying to see how many people had ever did any research on their own history, or if there were anyone that has ever been interested in such a project.

Im not trying to make anyone feel as if they are not adequate to do this. Not at all! I was trying to see if maybe someone can trace their ancestor back to Egypt. Being that no one seems to feel it worthy to know where they came from, and that everyones content with just beleiving that, since the Egyptians were some of the first Black Africans, then, they must come from the Egyptians. If you beleive this, as you beleive that the Egyptians were black, then why not try and prove it with the same enthusiasm and zest, as you do with the topic of the race of the Egyptians, constantly beating it in the ground.

Are some of you afraid to find out that you have no stake in anything Egyptian,and that maybe your ancestors where Hittites, or Sumerians and not Egyptians at all.

Dont Argue with the Messenger, Argue with the message.

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that is a good idea as long as we keep ancient Egypt in the picture.
So many of these people will never know who they come from. They only want to claim the accomplishments of Egypt. Not one person here has anything to say he is or of the true ancient Egyptian people

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is a great thread.

People Should want to know where they come from. Not wanting to or not caring is just Dumb.

How About we try this and see how far we get?

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why so many people dont wanna know their own history?

I can never figure it out.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been coming to Egyptsearch on and off for about a year or maybe a little more. Ive only had one or maybe two post here, but I find amusement at how so many people devote so much of their lives to Egyptian History. O.K so you have been coming here about a year and you still have not figured out that the name of this site is EGYPTSearch forums a site dedicated to the study of Egypt. Damn reading comprehension must be in a sad state. Not saying that the history of the Ancient Egyptians is not important,So then please explain what is this rant about
but is there anything else that can be accomplished that hasnt already been accomplished here? What are you getting at, what do you want??
So many people here arguing about the race of the Egyptians,that basically, every thread ends up or boils down to the same arguments. Over and over again, people redundantly arguing the same topics. You realize there are other topics posted here if you were on here a year you would know that, also there is the option of leaving the forum and visiting another forum which you sem to have no problem with others dedicating their time to Egypt.
Have any of you tried to find out who you are or where your come from? Or will you pretend that you already have the answers to that also? This again is E G Y P T search Forums, read the topic and get with the program.
How many of you African-American whose ancestors where ripped away from their native homelands, have researched and traced their ancestry back to Africa? What does this have to do with a Website called Egyptsearch Forums..???
How many of you European-Americans have traced your ancestors back to Europe? Or the biggest question should be, do you even care where your ancestor come from? No the question should be, Why an unlearned ignorant troll who feel he should open his mouth and spew irrelevent rants and then lie about coming here for a year to make his weak spam more valid..??
I find it strange how so many people can devote their time to such topics about a place that they have never lived in, and dont plan on moving to now or in the near future. Or how they can waste so much of their time claiming people "to be of their race" and you dont even know what your own genetic make-up consist of. I find it strange that some random assclown [Roll Eyes] (YOU IN THIS CASE)want to question other posters here and our devotions to a subject the site is about. I also find it strange that this Ass can not even put together a correct paragraph let alone pass judgement on others.
]I know some people are gonna lie their azz off about how they traced their ancestry here and there, when in fact, they know in their own hearts that they are nothing but liers. I know you lied your ass(WITH AN "S" dumbass) off when you said you have been here a year, clown.

How many of you can trace your ancestry back to Africa Enquiring minds want to knows? again this is Egyptsearch I think we will continue to discuss Egyptology and Ancient Egypt rather than meet the demands of a half literate ass wipe hypocrite.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
No my Jari-A-fagg, this is not a discussion.

Discussions have a right and a wrong, a beginning and an ending, not this "yes it is" "no it isnt" third grade playground ****. This is more like a dilusion that you dreamers hold onto, because you really dont know who you are, or where you came from, because your ancestors were beaten down by the white man so much, and for so long, that you have to look back a thousand years to a people who you have no ties with, to be proud of yourself.

This type of retarded logic is common among you european minded niggers.
You think that if you can convince the white man he will accept your black skin. He wont!LMAO

This is a common plight that the unsucessful people of this world try to take, and you are not an exception.
If you "the clueless" had a real life, do you actually think or even believe yourself that you would give a damn about the people of Ancient Egypt. No! Just like a million other people dont.

Egypt blackness will not help your plight or anyone elses, that have tried to steal Egyptian accomplishment and putting a label on them.

The only reason this thread is even active today is because of all of the uneducated trolls that have invaded it, giving you uneducated rejects someone to try your new learned misguided knowledge on, and even the stupid dont buy it.

17552 people on Egyptsearch, 17551 are trolls and you praise this troll heaven as if it a prestigious university.

You losers have accomplish nothing here or in Egyptology. This place is a joke. Just look at "you" and all the other idiots that have wasted 6 or 7 years of your life argung back and forth with trolls.

No this Forum is Egypt shyt, a bunch of losers who want to stake claim in Africa, mainly Egypt.
You as well as all the other dumbass iliterate european, slave minded, pathetic, uneducated dickeaters will die with your vain ideas and wishful thinking. You are non-egyptian as the european, but yet you argue with him.

This is exactly why you didnt succeed in life.No one wants to hear you rant and rave like a childish Biotch,so until you can prove you have a claim in Egypt, you are no different than these other imposters who claim Egyptian accomplishments.

I know some Dumb Negroes, who fight over some stupid ****, but you dumbazz negroes fighting and arguing over a people who you have no ties with.

So you can continue to drop "your" Egyptian Maybe's" all over this thread. Arguing about something that you dont even have ties to, until you can convince yourself through all of your defensive mechanisms, and european logic that you yourself are Egyptian which is a complete oxymoron.

But besides that Jari- U just another dickriding Negro.

WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!!!!!!!!! Lmao. Woooooooooooo!!!!!!

Did this guy just get his azz handed to him or what? If i got roasted like this fool did, i wouldnt respond either. Id wallow in my defeat, lick my wounds and fight a smaller opponent too!

Anyways Dhul does have a point. Why do all this so-called resarch on Egypt and you dont even know where you came from?

Seems like Dhul struck a nerve with that one.

Good for him!

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow KillaNiggerVille, Kenya and Dhul Al Kelb i see so much hate out of u guys u dont want to ask legit questions and reason u are a Racial bigot.

I tell u this lets switch it the other way around im African and probably would break a Berbers Neck and a Dhul Alexanders Neck in a minute just because.

I have lived here in America for 20 years and have seen every race in California name it Saudi,Fiji,Comoros Island,Berber,Egyptian,Ethiopian,Eritrean,Korean,Tongan,etc many more. When these people come to America and live amongst african americans they know nothing about there own history or culture but when the african-american shows how they had an ancient past and they were great then they are proud of there culture and want to research it.

U got more African-Americans who know about saudi arabian history than any Saudi Arabian living in saudi arabia if u dont see the Beauty in that then u are a Infidel

When a Europeans Studies Egypt u just say they are admiring and curious but when African Americans get into african history and egypt u think they are trying to steal egypts history how can they when its AFrican.

Dhul do u know who u are and your ancestors come from where?

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Im not here to argue with people. I just wanted to ask a legitimate question and get a legitimate answer. Thats all!

Not all of that hurah about this is an Egyptian site, and this and that, as if I didnt realize that already when i signed up "Trolls". So many non-egyptian threads in this forum that it is unbeleivable, but i get called a hypocrite by some lunatic member who is here for the sole purposes I described.( To steal true Egyptians Glory)
I know many people of African descent who have traced back there ancestral history themselves to Africa all different parts, and they have no ties with the Egyptian. So why do all these people here argue about it as if someone is trying to steal their culture, when in fact, they or their family has ever even been to Egypt to begin with. And they have no proof whatsoever that they ever was.

Just seems a little crazy to me. As if anything said or discussed here, is ever going to change ones views, or make a contribution to anyone here in this forum or anywhere else. People are here to do just what they do and have always did here, Argue and Race Bash, and to those who have taken on the views of some of the idiots know it alls on this forum who have they to be aknowledged by anyone. Just like the people who have converted to any type of beleif over time, someone else will come along and change these guy views later, if some one even takes the time to actually entertain them.

Do your research on yourself if you think you Egyptian,Lmao, link yourself to that place you argue so proudly about, and then you can stake your claim, but until the you are only another sad European trained nigger doing exactly nothing to accomplish nothing.

Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Of course I do!

Why would i ask the question? Im not like you guys here.

My family ancestry was originated in Sudan, and has aleays been in Sudan. The Beja tribe!

My Father was born in Sudan and my mother was born in Eritrea.

My Family is known very well in Sudan. Being that both my father and my grandfather both worked for (SPLM) in Sudan before relocating to where we are now residing.

Beleive me my family lineage is known by many prominent people and has never left the place that our ancestor fought to keep.

All in all, I am nothing like you African-Americans who claim heritage in Egypt.

My family has been in Africa since the beginning, and have never been slaves to any white european settler.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by DhulAlQarnain:
So why do all these people here argue about it as if someone is trying to steal their culture, when in fact, they or their family has ever even been to Egypt to begin with. And they have no proof whatsoever that they ever was.

Classic, argue against something that's not said, classic strawman attempt claiming that the board thinks they're descended from ancient Egyptians.

Who here claims this? WHO?

I haven't seen anyone on this board claim to be descended from ancient Egyptians, besides a few who were actually from Egypt and weren't African Americans. Such as Ausar who used to moderate this section but now moderates the Egyptology section.

I see individuals noting linguistic connections between ancient Egyptians and some western African ethnic groups. But can you refute this idea, or will all you do is whine?

What I see here is the recovering of the facts about history, African history, and putting African history in its proper context, indigenous African history, that is. Through unbiased analysis of the bio-anthropological, historical and archaeological data available.

Nobody here cares that you're not interested in what is being discussed here, and will keep on discussing it long after you're gone, you're not the first to repeat this classic strawman and wont be the last.

You won't discourage the individuals here who want to learn about ancient history, which starts in AFRICA!

African civilization starts with Kemet. Nothing about being descended from these populations, now take your old strawman argument elsewhere.

You're dismissed.

Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Keep dreaming. You will change nothing.

Look at every other country and nation in the world?
No dominant power has ever fell to oral logic or reasoning, so until you whiners, and crybabies, can overthrow the European by force, you'll always be beneath him. Especially in his country.

Who here claims the Egyptians?

How long did it take you to think of that response? 1 day?

You African-Americans are insane claiming Egyptian history! Why try to deny it, that is the basis of this site. Its for Egyptians about Egyptian and what part of that do you fit in? But im off point.

Do you think that this place is teaching any of you anything but racial awareness that you idiots play like you recognze it when you see it? With all you degrees and Nobel Prizes.
You guys are dungbeatles.

If you are not trying to stake claim in Egypt why are you wasting your whole life tring to prove what race they were? Or that they were black. If you know its, and you beleive it to be true, why does it matter to you so much what white people say?

You are not Egyptian, since you have no proof that you are, why does it matter so much to you?

Is it because they were Black? Or was it because they were African?

Certainly if you "werent" trying to stake claim in Egyptian accomplishments , then why leave out all of the other cultural powers of Africa?
North, East, South, and West.

I know why, because the European has brainwashed you into beleiving that you are of no worth to him or anyone else on this earth, and being the idiot that you are, you beleive him.

Maybe if you were this diligent in school, about the race of the Egyptians, instead of getting high, and masturbating to pornographic pictures of white women, you might have been able to make a real contribution to Egyptian History. -But you didnt.

So now, all you African-Americans have left to do is now try your best, to prove to yourself, (not that anyone else cares,) that you are not the Nigger he say that you are, or the primate he has trained you to be.

You can continue to beleive that the African civilization started with Egypt, because as far as we true Africans are concerned we dont really care what you African-Americans think.

African-Americans will continue to try and paint themselves into the true African Egyptians history scene, leaving out the heritage of his white great-grandfather and his European slave master, who he hold all this rage for and bringing it into the true African nations to corrupt. While his slave master will continue to focus on the real issues that has blinded him and kept him in that slave mentality that makes you beleive that. Since you think you have African blood that and that you are Egyptian.

You're dismissed you bastard African-American, who knows not what he is or from which branch of the tree he falls from.

Speculation is not Fact!
Woe to those who lie, and deny Allah.

Why not get off your lazy asses and maybe you can go live in the country that occupies your thoughts 24-7.

Im sure you wouldnt mind being that you clowns are Egyptians and all.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^You clown, you just don't get it, you keep repeating this unsubstantiated strawman claim that people on this board say they're Egyptians or descended from ancient Egyptians.

Show me who professes this, and you might have some credibility, because as of now, with your outright lies, and blatant generalizations you're completely wrong.

Another unsubstantiated claim is that everyone on this board believes the same things, this is also not the case, this is what I mean by generalizing, which is childlike.

Strawmans are what you rely on, you fall back on this, but the fact of the matter is it's a friggin strawman. LOL

Then you go on another baseless inane rant about "us" caring about what white people say, see that's the thing, we don't, but they do care what we have to say you can guarantee that, just notice the constant trolling and disruption that has been going on here for the last year.

Again, what we serious individuals are here for is to discuss facts about ALL history, African history, and putting African history in its proper context, indigenous African history, that is. Which is sought through unbiased analysis of the bio-anthropological, historical and archaeological data available.

If that's not what you're here for, you can go to account settings and delete your account or post in another section...because like I also said before nobody here cares that you're not interested in what is being discussed here, and will keep on discussing it long after you're gone, you're not the first to repeat this classic strawman and wont be the last.

Btw, I'm not African American, another generalization.

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Look how you Niggers lie. Why lie?
You know the only interest that any of you clowns have in Egyptian history is trying to claim in.
Get real! All of the Nigger-babble in the world wont save you dumb niggers.

You can continue to portray you or any of these other poster are trying to claim Egyptian accomplishments.

The reason you dont talk about your own history and your own accomplishments is because you have none.

You can use all of the defensive mechanism you want. But, tell me why would someone want to beleive a wanna-be scholar or even entertain his thoughts or views.

You can continue to play down how much you care about what white people think, just like they other niggers do. But if you didnt care what they think you wouldnt be trying to prove something that you beleive is true to them.

So many word put together that contradict the messenger who brought them. Does he know he sound like an idiot?

I agree with Dhul.

Mom718 is mad because someone brought up a subject he knows nothing about which is himself and his worthkess history. LMAO

quote:

No dominant power has ever fell to oral logic or reasoning, so until you whiners, and crybabies, can overthrow the European by force, you'll always be beneath him. Especially in his country.

You African-Americans are insane claiming Egyptian history! Why try to deny it, that is the basis of this site. Its for Egyptians about Egyptian and what part of that do you fit in? But im off point.

Do you think that this place is teaching any of you anything but racial awareness that you idiots play like you recognze it when you see it? With all you degrees and Nobel Prizes.

If you are not trying to stake claim in Egypt why are you wasting your whole life tring to prove what race they were? Or that they were black. If you know its, and you beleive it to be true, why does it matter to you so much what white people say?

You are not Egyptian, since you have no proof that you are, why does it matter so much to you?

Certainly if you "werent" trying to stake claim in Egyptian accomplishments , then why leave out all of the other cultural powers of Africa?

I know why, because the European has brainwashed you into beleiving that you are of no worth to him or anyone else on this earth, and being the idiot that you are, you beleive him.

Maybe if you were this diligent in school, about the race of the Egyptians, instead of getting high, and masturbating to pornographic pictures of white women, you might have been able to make a real contribution to Egyptian History. -But you didnt.

So now, all you African-Americans have left to do is now try your best, to prove to yourself, (not that anyone else cares,) that you are not the Nigger he say that you are, or the primate he has trained you to be.

You can continue to beleive that the African civilization started with Egypt, because as far as we true Africans are concerned we dont really care what you African-Americans think.

African-Americans will continue to try and paint themselves into the true African Egyptians history scene, leaving out the heritage of his white great-grandfather and his European slave master, who he hold all this rage for and bringing it into the true African nations to corrupt. While his slave master will continue to focus on the real issues that has blinded him and kept him in that slave mentality that makes you beleive that. Since you think you have African blood that and that you are Egyptian.

You're dismissed you bastard African-American, who knows not what he is or from which branch of the tree he falls from.

Speculation is not Fact!

Why not get off your lazy asses and maybe you can go live in the country that occupies your thoughts 24-7.

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering-Afroholic:
Look how you Niggers lie. Why lie?

You are not African-American? Lying ass Nigger.
Why do you speak english? LMAo

Dhul went to the University of Gezira in Sudan where he learned my english.

You know the only interest that any of you clowns have in Egyptian history is trying to claim in.
Get real! All of the Nigger-babble in the world wont save you dumb niggers.

You can continue to portray you or any of these other poster are trying to claim Egyptian accomplishments.

The reason you dont talk about your own history and your own accomplishments is because you have none.

You can use all of the defensive mechanism you want. But, tell me why would someone want to beleive a wanna-be scholar or even entertain his thoughts or views.

You can continue to play down how much you care about what white people think, just like they other niggers do. But if you didnt care what they think you wouldnt be trying to prove something that you beleive is true to them.

So many word put together that contradict the messenger who brought them. Does he know he sound like an idiot?

I agree with Dhul.

Mom718 is mad because someone brought up a subject he knows nothing about which is himself and his worthkess history. LMAO

quote:

Speculation is not Fact!

WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
^^You clown, you just don't get it, you keep repeating this unsubstantiated strawman claim that people on this board say they're Egyptians or descended from ancient Egyptians.

Show me who professes this, and you might have some credibility, because as of now, with your outright lies, and blatant generalizations you're completely wrong.

Another unsubstantiated claim is that everyone on this board believes the same things, this is also not the case, this is what I mean by generalizing, which is childlike.

Strawmans are what you rely on, you fall back on this, but the fact of the matter is it's a friggin strawman. LOL

Then you go on another baseless inane rant about "us" caring about what white people say, see that's the thing, we don't, but they do care what we have to say you can guarantee that, just notice the constant trolling and disruption that has been going on here for the last year.

Again, what we serious individuals are here for is to discuss facts about ALL history, African history, and putting African history in its proper context, indigenous African history, that is. Which is sought through unbiased analysis of the bio-anthropological, historical and archaeological data available.

If that's not what you're here for, you can go to account settings and delete your account or post in another section...because like I also said before nobody here cares that you're not interested in what is being discussed here, and will keep on discussing it long after you're gone, you're not the first to repeat this classic strawman and wont be the last.

This guy MindOverMatter718 is a total lier.
He says one thing and then says another thing in the same sentence.
Have you read any of his thread? Farfetched

This Mom718 guy is one of those Trolling Niggers that want every nation to be black.

African-Americans only want to talk about Egypt.
The rest of Africa has no bearing on their feeble minds.

So many non-Egyptians on an Egyptian thread.
You be the judge.

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dhul Al Qarnain What Prominent Family in Sudan and Eritrea is this u are talking about and u are Beja.

I havent meet any Beja who are part of SPLM which is the political wing of the SPLA the Rebel group which consist of Southern Sudanese Christians and Southerners.

The way u talk is ugly im not like u AFrican-Americans as if there is anything wrong with the Brothers and Sisters who live here in America who are of Kemet Black Civilization Origin.

U are a AFrican and For u to even speak the way u do is distguisting im even Ashamed To Tell u that I am from your area

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mazigh.:
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:

This guy MindOverMatter718 is a total lier.
He says one thing and then says another thing in the same sentence.
Have you read any of his thread? Farfetched

This Mom718 guy is one of those Trolling Niggers that want every nation to be black.

African-Americans only want to talk about Egypt.
The rest of Africa has no bearing on their feeble minds.

So many non-Egyptians on an Egyptian thread.
You be the judge.

I am very disappointed with you.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Mazigh u are not egyptian i am born and raised in egypt so dont come here telling people they cant study ancient kemet
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
I really thought Mazigh was a nice guy until i saw that on his From:KIllerNiggerVille Kenya U think U get any respect from me None at all if i catch u in egypt i will break your kneck Ana Walahi Allah Wala Azeem
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
What? Are you serious?

All roads do not lead to egypt, and you should know that. Maybe Africa, but not Egypt, and if so, where is your proof? Just because Egypt was in Africa doesnt mean that all people came from Egypt.
Another peson who thinks that studying and partaking in someone else accomplishments will make him feel better about himself. Even the Egyptian, felt that it was important to know where "they" came from. If not, why did they make it so important that they knew their own history. Knowing some one elses history, is not knowing your own history. How stupid is it to want to know so much about someone else life,family,origins and their race and you make excuses as to why you dont even know your own history. What kind of credibility do you have?
Im suprised to see so many of these so-called historains and researchers, shy away from such a important obligation of mankind, that was even considered important to the ancients. "Know Thyself" is one of the only few quotes that the Ancient Egyptians left, and after so many arguments and debates about who they were (The Ancient Egyptians) we have lost the true focus in finding ourselves.
The fact of Egypt being a Black Civiliaztion will never hold any weight until we began to connect with them on a more personal level.

All roads leds to Egypt means this -

If we want to revive the image of Africa and Africans then Egypt is the best place to look.

How many times can I say this:

Bantus are to Egyptians what Samoans are to the Chinese. Most African Americans share a heritage with Bantu speaking people. So connect the dots.

However, even the Nubians were better off from emulating Egyptians. Look at what they accomplished by studying Egyptian culture! Look at our American society. Is not Western culture basically emulating the Greek form of government and culture? Was not the Ottoman renaisance are result of reviving Greek technology?

My point is Africans should study the greatest African culture. Use many of its architectural styles and fashions. It has nothing to do with claiming their history or heritage. It has to do with making a connection and setting a goal of achievement.

Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
Dhul Al Qarnain What Prominent Family in Sudan and Eritrea is this u are talking about and u are Beja.

I havent meet any Beja who are part of SPLM which is the political wing of the SPLA the Rebel group which consist of Southern Sudanese Christians and Southerners.

The way u talk is ugly im not like u AFrican-Americans as if there is anything wrong with the Brothers and Sisters who live here in America who are of Kemet Black Civilization Origin.

U are a AFrican and For u to even speak the way u do is distguisting im even Ashamed To Tell u that I am from your area

Just because you havent met anyone that is of the Beja tribe does not mean that there is no Beja members in the SPLM.
The SPLM has over 140 members and growing so i would find it quite true that you could not have possibly met them all. Futhermore, ther are many African Muslim in the SPLM and of the Beja, and I can assure you of that, but if you actually knew anything more than what you read ,we wouldnt even be having this discussion of the SPLM.
Now about how ugly I talk to African-Americans! Look at how they respond to a simple question?
That is not the way of he African brothers and sisters that I communicate with everyday from Egypt,Ethiopia,and many other countries that I frequently visit. This is the way of the European, his former master. And yet you insult me by claiming these people my brothers and sister? What are you an idiot.

African-Americans are clueless to the plight of the Sudanese people, the Egyptian people or anyone elses but there own. They are dismmissive of our culture, other countries that are known to predate Egypt, and continue to rant as if they can just whine their way into other peoples culture and take over their accomplishments to appease their white slave masters,as we "The Real African" continue to fight our causes on our own soil while they fight the causes of America.
But like most of you "liberals" think, you beleive they have great cause to insult my questioning and then you make a false claim that there are no Beja in the SPLM. The African-American, himself, by allowing white European to dictate his thinking, has began to look at Egypt as he does, and also seek to obtain it with his zest.
White Americans want to be Egyptians, African-American say they are Egyptians, but not a one of them have proof other than unsubstantiated claims(LMAO) that the Egyptians were Africans. Im African, Im from Sudan, but im not Egyptian. So why do they feel that they are?
Not getting into to much personal information, My father was a Lt. in the SPLM. Thats all Im gonna say. And being that there werent many Lt's in the SPLM, Ill let you figure that out from what you know..If you have knowledge of all 140 plus members. LMAO!

Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:
What? Are you serious?

All roads leds to Egypt means this -

If we want to revive the image of Africa and Africans then Egypt is the best place to look.

How many times can I say this:

Bantus are to Egyptians what Samoans are to the Chinese. Most African Americans share a heritage with Bantu speaking people. So connect the dots.

However, even the Nubians were better off from emulating Egyptians. Look at what they accomplished by studying Egyptian culture! Look at our American society. Is not Western culture basically emulating the Greek form of government and culture? Was not the Ottoman renaisance are result of reviving Greek technology?

My point is Africans should study the greatest African culture. Use many of its architectural styles and fashions. It has nothing to do with claiming their history or heritage. It has to do with making a connection and setting a goal of achievement.

My aim was not to destroy the study of Ancient Egypt. It was simply a question that i wanted to ask being that so many unknown Egyptians are here dicussing it as if it were there own.
I didnt ask for the rudeness that was geeted me when I posted this thread. That was the European side of their brain that brought about this. Just as they do when the white man brings up there past, they stumble around like confused idiots, until they can conjure up some insult to hurl. Anyone who has been to Africa, know these people wouldnt even last a day with that kind of mentality. They too know it, that is why they rant and rave from the states never taking out the time to see what living in Egypt is all about. I would never try and tell an African-American how people lived in America a thousand years ago, because I have never been there, and dont care to visit a European minded country.
My question was only if anyone knew their own personal history and it could have been a great post, especially since no one here seems to even have a clue at its importants.
Like Most of us true African, we care about who we are, and where we come from, that is why we make it obligatory to know. It is an important part of our culture and our cultural status, (or status that you hold) is what helps alot of people of Sudan.
You can have great benefit and reward in Sudan if you have a noble or respectable family and these thing can help you get ahead of people that are less noble and respectable in Sudan.
This was only something that I would have liked to see be more of a conscious bringer that an argumentive debate.

Plain and simple you either do or dont that was all I was asking, and if you didnt want to respond why respond? And with such hostility.

Ill never know.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ We should study all of Africa and embrace it as a whole.

Pan Africa forever!

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
quote:

Pan Africa forever!

Translation: We dont know our owwn history so we try our best to try and place ourselves into something great in Africa. We are not proud of our slave grandmothers and fathers. We dont want to be African-American anymore we want to be Egyptian now. Can we please join yall?

Diagnosis: Delusional,Culture Obsessive Psychotic, Out of Touch With Reality EuroDysfuctionality Disorder. AKA (OTRED)

Treatment: Many years of extensive research, many diturbing truths that have to be learned and overcame, and the restructuring of his whole mind and way of thinking.

Result: The Negro is actually proud of himself and his kids become successful. Maybe!!!!!

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
DhulAlQarnain wrote:
-------------------------------
-------------------------------

History doesn't agree with you.

Now I will make you look like the clown who showed up late to his own performance.

Enjoy.

North Africa

google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&suggon=0&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+northern+africa%22+americas

Berbers

google.com/search?as_q=america&hl=en&suggon=0&num=100&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=berber+slaves&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&cr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=a ny&as_d t=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images]http://www.google.com/search?as_q=america&hl=en&suggon=0&num=100&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=berber+slaves&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&cr=&as_ft=i&as_ filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_oc ct=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

West Asians
toptraveldealz.com/bermuda/bermuda-history.html

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Pan Africa forever!

Translation: We dont know our owwn history so we try our best to try and place ourselves into something great in Africa. We are not proud of our slave grandmothers and fathers. We dont want to be African-American anymore we want to be Egyptian now. Can we please join yall?

Diagnosis: Delusional,Culture Obsessive Psychotic, Out of Touch With Reality EuroDysfuctionality Disorder. AKA (OTRED)

Treatment: Many years of extensive research, many diturbing truths that have to be learned and overcame, and the restructuring of his whole mind and way of thinking.

Result: The Negro is actually proud of himself and his kids become successful. Maybe!!!!!

"We dont want to be African-American anymore we want to be Egyptian now."

^ Huh? This has to be the biggest strawman I have seen in a long time.

First I know my history quite well. As for African Americans, wasn't it a Black Man who first died for American independence - Boston Massacare?

There's a lot more to African Americans than slavery.

Fortunately I am not from America and wasn't taught negative stereotypes about Africa. The English teach African history quite well. That history includes Egypt as a part of Africa not a separate entity. Moorish history is also well covered. Why would Blacks focus on slavery? If African Americans know their history they should also be aware of Blacks enslaving Whites. Issue of slavery is a bit over exaggerated as a racial phenomenon. Europeans have not always had the upper hand.

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Pan Africa forever!

"We dont want to be African-American anymore we want to be Egyptian now."

^ Huh? This has to be the biggest strawman I have seen in a long time.

First I know my history quite well. As for African Americans, wasn't it a Black Man who first died for American independence - Boston Massacare?

There's a lot more to African Americans than slavery.

Fortunately I am not from America and wasn't taught negative stereotypes about Africa. The English teach African history quite well. That history includes Egypt as a part of Africa not a separate entity. Moorish history is also well covered. Why would Blacks focus on slavery? If African Americans know their history they should also be aware of Blacks enslaving Whites. Issue of slavery is a bit over exaggerated as a racial phenomenon. Europeans have not always had the upper hand.

Like you really know your history, ol lying azz dude.

You are clueless as the rest of the delusionals.

If no one here is claiming Egypt, why do you care if they where black or white?

Stawman what? From the Wizard of Oz

Make up as many word that you like but at the end of the day youll be just another African-American Boston Massacre Independat fighter, dead as hell why the white man continues to run ****.

A Black Egypt is the least of the African-American problem.

Try a topic on welfare Dhul then the African-American will bite like fish,

They are experts in that field.

Anybody giving a handout, here they come.

They rather swim in a lake versus a pool just because it is free.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^

"If no one here is claiming Egypt, why do you care if they where black or white?"

For me it has to do with African unity and removing the divisions that were created due to various invasions and colonial activities.

An example of that was of course the Rwanda genocide. One good thing Africans Americans have is unity under a concept of Blackness even if they are a very diverse group of people. It is what gives them political power.

Africans could do with this type of unity. It would led to a great deal of advancements if they stop splitting hairs over who they are and start dealing with what they accomplish.

Black is a very useful socio-political definition that can be used in a very positive way. It is dangerous when you let your enemies define who you are.

Never do what you enemies want you to do! Rule #1 of the art of war.

--------------------

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Dhul who do u think u are fooling there is no Beja in SPLM are u an idiot why would beja join SPLM. Beja Congress Military Wing has been established ever since 1958.

Subsurface tensions in this alliance that mirror those between EPLF and TPLF have long been evident in the ways each described the development of the northeastern war front and their respective role in it. According to SPLM/A leaders, the first informal contact between it and the Bejas took place in Cairo in the early 1990s. The first official meeting between the SPLM/A and the Beja Congress took place in Asmara in December 1994 (several months after the congress in Asmara that marked the official launch of the SAF), with the SPLM encouraging the Bejas to take up arms and join the fight to displace the NIF regime in Khartoum while offering them aid to do so. In this narrative, SPLA training for the Bejas started in 1995, and the first joint operation took place in October 1996.5 For their part, the Eritreans saw the armed wing of the Beja Congress as a product of their initiative and design from the outset as a counter to Eritrean Islamic Jihad (EIJ) after a series of high-profile raids into Eritrea from Sudan in 1993 and 1994, and they have treated the Beja Congress as a surrogate ever since.

Beja Never Joined SPLM even its leaders profess to that. But Beja Congress and SPLM have done joint attacks against the NIF and Khartoum.

Beja has a military wing called ERitrean ISlamic Jihad which is mainly Beni Amir Bejas and Hadendewa aka Hedareb which Hated the SPLM. Eritreans even kicked SPLM bases out at one point

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
DhulAlQarnain wrote:

Agyle104 aka horse chow aka Ja Boo-Boo scribbled
----------------------------------------

Folks witness his ignorance he claims there is a so called "North Africa"...

DEFINE NORTH AFRICA....

WE ARE WAITING...ARGIE BOY...OHHH ARGIE BOY!!!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ The enemies of the African people came up with the concept of North Africa.

--------------------

Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
quote:
Dhul who do u think u are fooling there is no Beja in SPLM are u an idiot why would beja join SPLM. Beja Congress Military Wing has been established ever since 1958.

Subsurface tensions in this alliance that mirror those between EPLF and TPLF have long been evident in the ways each described the development of the northeastern war front and their respective role in it. According to SPLM/A leaders, the first informal contact between it and the Bejas took place in Cairo in the early 1990s. The first official meeting between the SPLM/A and the Beja Congress took place in Asmara in December 1994 (several months after the congress in Asmara that marked the official launch of the SAF), with the SPLM encouraging the Bejas to take up arms and join the fight to displace the NIF regime in Khartoum while offering them aid to do so. In this narrative, SPLA training for the Bejas started in 1995, and the first joint operation took place in October 1996.5 For their part, the Eritreans saw the armed wing of the Beja Congress as a product of their initiative and design from the outset as a counter to Eritrean Islamic Jihad (EIJ) after a series of high-profile raids into Eritrea from Sudan in 1993 and 1994, and they have treated the Beja Congress as a surrogate ever since.

Beja Never Joined SPLM even its leaders profess to that. But Beja Congress and SPLM have done joint attacks against the NIF and Khartoum.

Beja has a military wing called ERitrean ISlamic Jihad which is mainly Beni Amir Bejas and Hadendewa aka Hedareb which Hated the SPLM. Eritreans even kicked SPLM bases out at one point

You can google all that you want, and still not find the right facts, just because you have such a good google search engine, doesnt mean you are right. I know for a fact that there are Beja men in the SPLM, and being that it took you a whole day to come up with this hogwash. I can tell that you get what you know from second hand sources or it wouldnt have took you so long to come to such misguided information.

If you are so bent on beleiving your own thoughts as if you have any clue of the Beja, SPLM, or anything of its culture or its movements, then be my guess, you are free to do so.

How can you make such a bold claim, when I myself, know that you are wrong?
Do you know all of the SPLM's 140 plus members?

And if you do know this (which Im 100% positive that you dont) then name them, each by rank, tribe, and political status.

You state:
"Beja Never Joined SPLM even its leaders profess to that. But Beja Congress and SPLM have done joint attacks against the NIF and Khartoum."

First you come up with this hearsay, and even the post itself, make reference to the SPLM and the Beja people working together in attack against the NIF and Khartoum, (which, btw is nothing but erroneous arab propaganda), after you first make a claim that they profess that none of their members have joined the SPLM or are working together.

You my Arab grandchild, is the fool here? You talk of something that you have no knowledge of, other than what you read. Then you google anything to contradicts me, to try to falsify the real true facts about the SPLM, to make it seems as if you have knowledge of our organization. Who Do You Think You are?

Like I said before, Im not here to argue with you, but you want to discredit me, but the fact that I know what Im saying is nothing but the truth, makes me feel proud that Im not being misled. For certain, that makes me label you as another one of those people who love to argue, even if its something that they know nothing about.

Another Hawass Arab know-it-all, that dont have any clue about anything.

Maybe if you google enough about the SPLM, maybe you will actually learn the truth about what the SPLM is about, what it stands for, and the people who run it.

Good luck with it though, we kind of like keeping you Arabs in the dark of what the real Africans are trying to accomplish for the Africans of this country.

Btw, hows that Arab life working for you?

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Hahahhahahh Ok Dhul Al Qarnain u the one with an arab name how is your arab family doing kulu hada esra
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
I really thought Mazigh was a nice guy until i saw that on his From:KIllerNiggerVille Kenya U think U get any respect from me None at all if i catch u in egypt i will break your kneck Ana Walahi Allah Wala Azeem

Aswani that is not the original Mazing...it has a (.) in the Name...Mazing(.)..its an imposter..
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Aswani,
Why do you continue to try and make me look bad, because you dont know your history? Retarded!!!
It was only a question, why take it like I dug your mother. Why try to insinuate about me, when you dont know me.
We in Sudan know, that the original arab was a black man, we are not that stupid.
We in Sudan know, that the original land of Saudia Arabia was ruled, ran, and controlled by blacks, we are not ignorant of the facts. Why do you hide these facts? Why argue with European about your history, when you dont know where your history begun in the first place?

Now about my name!
What gives you the impression that Dhul al Qarnain was an arab. Was it arab propaganda?
I dont live in Arabia, or amongst arab people, so about my arab life, personally, I dont have one,dont inspire to have one, and I for the most part, could care less about an "arab".

Now back to you! If I havent already summed it up.
You who can not challenge me on your own history,do your best to try and discredit mine with arab propogated links. Then you disappear when your facts dont add up, only to reappear with some usual arab rhetoric. This type of arab nonsense has seemed to plague the mainstream arab television and its people.

You are as sad as these other posters "imposters", only clinging to Egypt as a if it will be some kind of great savior for people like you as if you have any real knowledge of any other Great African Empires. I am proud of where I come from, and proud of who I am, I dont need Egypt to make me feel like my ancestors contributed to the world. Its people like you and these other perpetrators that have to stoop that low.

Like I said before, this could have been a good thread. To kind of ease up off the "same old same old", heated debate and racial name calling. Like anything that makes any real sense, people avoid it, want to lie about it, or just plain miss the point. You "Aswani"have seem to take a personal approach and have became sensitive because you spoke without knowing what you were talking about. That's okay. Many people here do it, its the norm, but really you should work on those comprehension skills.

Other than that Im happy to be me, not you, while you keep praying to be egyptian,arab, Saomalian or anything else you guys want to be besides who you really are.
Either way you put it, neither one of us want to be you. We agree, so why the hostility?

Hows that arab life working for you?
Kind of Harsh Huh? Especially with all those pedophiles.

Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Do you even know who Dhul al Qaranain was?

Like I said always miss the point!

Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Esatern Sudan Beja, SPLM discuss electoral alliance
Tuesday 29 July 2008

July 28, 2008 (JUBA) — Former rebels from eastern Sudan are in talks to draw up an electoral alliance with counterparts in southern Sudan in a bid to unseat President Omer al-Bashir, one of its members said on Monday.

Osman Musa Bawanin, chairman of the Beja Congress advocating the rights of people in eastern Sudan, said his group had agreed with the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement a 40-item memorandum on how to execute the campaigns.

"We want to go into a strong alliance at all levels of the elections," said Bawanin in the southern capital, Juba.

"The Beja Congress will actually support the SPLM for the presidency."

The eastern former rebels have been meeting their southern counterparts in Juba to thrush out details of the deal, Bawanin added.

Southerners who fought a 21-year civil war with Khartoum until a 2005 power-sharing agreement and a promise of national elections, first agreed last December to back candidates from eastern Sudan.

Under the 2005 peace agreement that ended the north-south civil war, Sudan must hold presidential and parliamentary elections by July 2009.

A new electoral law was approved by parliament on July 7, around two and a half years behind schedule. An independent electoral commission must be set up within a month of the law being passed.

Some analysts suggest Bashir, who faces the prospect of an international arrest warrant on 10 counts of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity in the western region of Darfur, will do everything possible to stay in power.

Top decision makers within the SPLM, the leading political party in the south that fought against Bashir’s regime, met in Juba last weekend to discuss a strategy for the elections.

"Our working relationship with the other southern parties is strong and we are going to maintain it," deputy SPLM secretary general Yasser Arman told reporters.

The Beja Congress has been banned by various regimes and in the early 1990s it began an armed rebellion backed by Eritrea.

"We believe in coming together with the SPLM, because historically, we in eastern Sudan are fighting for the marginalised people. We have common historical goals and objectives," said Bawanin.

Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@AswaniAswad,
Although it is not me that Mazigh., but it is just childish to take you serious, I've better things to do, then coming to you to see how you can break my neck. Are you savage?

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com