EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Who is your favorite Egyptian?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is your favorite Egyptian?
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modern or Ancient?

I am not sure why I am thinking of Heron but steam engines did lead to combustion engines which is probably the most important discovery for humans.

-

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
osirion - Back to White Egyptians I see. Did a Black kid beat you up when you were little - like yesterday?

Hint - The "Occupied" Egyptians were considered second class by the Greeks. If he had been Greek, they would have called him Greek - ass-hole.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Just piling on.

If Heron had been a Greek, they would have built Temples to him, and statues of him, all over Greece AND Egypt. And his Mummy would have been wrapped in Gold.

Above the Temples there would have been this text:

We did it! We did it! We finally "Invented" something, fuch the Niggers!

But alas, there are no temples, there are no statues, there are no mummies, only modern drawings done by some fanciful White boy, who like you, dreams of White achievement where there was none.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
BTW osirion, why did you pick this particular picture of Heron of Alexandria, as depicted in a 1688 German translation of his Pneumatics.

-

When this one at Wiki - Also as depicted in a 1688 German translation of his Pneumatics, is so much more "White-Like".

(I'm beginning to see a trend here - with you AND the Germans - Hmm).

-

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of my favorite Egyptians are a part of the OLD KINGDOM.
The era when we knew what was what!

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
osirion - Back to White Egyptians I see. Did a Black kid beat you up when you were little - like yesterday?

Hint - The "Occupied" Egyptians were considered second class by the Greeks. If he had been Greek, they would have called him Greek - ass-hole.

I am Black you pathethic slim ball. Why I you such a racist scum ball?
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^
 -  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

whats the problem Mike I thought the Greeks were black???
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
^
 -  -

Ha Ha Ha - probably have less White in me than you.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
All of my favorite Egyptians are a part of the OLD KINGDOM.
The era when we knew what was what!

Come to think of it, the only part of Egyptian history I now find interesting is the Old Kingdom.
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djoser

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com