EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Mo Arabi, "The BIRD MAN of ASWAN" LOL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mo Arabi, "The BIRD MAN of ASWAN" LOL
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.touregypt.net/egypt-info/magazine-mag06012001-magf2.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ0F299kFQ

-

The AfroNazis' biggest tool,
Mr. Mohamed Arabi has been exposed as a light skinned Nubian bird watching guide!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you really "exposed" us "AfroNazis" and our "biggest tool" there non-prophet. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nonprophet

What you fail to understand is that no matter what you say about Arabi, his views are still valid. And he also is a Child of Upper Egypt so his views are even that much more Valid. What about the video that shows PLENTY of African Egyptians.

watch this video and think before you post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_VaKXHyS4

BAhahahahahah Really man I have to laugh at you nonprophet You really think you discredited Arabi. Sorry but not even close.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ausar Jari for showing the many hues of MY cousins. [Big Grin]

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3720/behar2010k10.png

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NonProphet

I'm glad you like the video, It shows that there are many African Egyptians.

What needs to be said is that Egypt does not really want to show these Egyptians because it goes against there push of light skinned Egyptians as being AEs. I am at least glad you did not write them off as being Nubian even though many Egyptians believe that the nubians represent AE the most.

Let me just ask you NonProphet what region in Egypt are you from since you claim Egyptians are your cousins.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King, I believe non-prophet is Jewish. He highlighted all the ethnic groups which are jews in the Melanin chart.

He still believes that I am Jari and Jari is me. What paranoia. All this over a silly message board called Egyptsearch.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
King, I believe non-prophet is Jewish. He highlighted all the ethnic groups which are jews in the Melanin chart.

He still believes that I am Jari and Jari is me. What paranoia. All this over a silly message board called Egyptsearch.

What are you talking about Ausar WE ARE THE SAME...Mu HAHAHAHAHA...Im YOU, AKOBEN, KING, LIONESS, and AFRONUT.

I have alot of Understand on Egypt, because Im Egyptian, Im also Jamaican and Don't believe in Jesus or the Hebrews existed, Im also Canadian and believe in Jesus and am Polite, also Im ME JARI another Christian poster...

I have mastered typing different personalities..HAHAHAHAHAHA [Roll Eyes]

but seriously Nothing but childish games due to the fact that he was exposed on the Blue Eyed Egyptians thread

Troll deal with Ad-Homenien attacks...nothing new.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The United States of Jari. Tyler Durden to the rescue.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3720/behar2010k10.png

Look at these beautiful shades of blue, green, pink, violet, orange and yellow in this Autosomal DNA Admixture comparison. Each one pixel wide line represents one person and common colors between groups represent common shared ancestry. Since it is well known the modern Egyptians are closest genetically to the AE notice which groups they are most similar to and hence closer cousins and which they are not.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know that many modern Egyptians such as Mr. Arabi are genetically close to ancient ones. We already see from the video that they have much black African blood, i.e. Pharaonic blood.

I'm not sure where that leaves you though!

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com