EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Do Whites Hate Themselves & Steal Other People's Legacy To Ovecome Their Misery? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do Whites Hate Themselves & Steal Other People's Legacy To Ovecome Their Misery?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those of us who are familiar with history know that the advancement of European so-called 'Western' civilization all stem from borrowing advances from others from the Arabic numerals and use of zero to gunpowder weapons technology, to African gold. But it seems the Euronuts were not satisfied. All throughout the 19th century, Western anthropologists armed with their false racial notions of "cacasoid" went on a spree to claim every advanced culture outside of Europe as due to their 'caca-soid race' including that pinnacle of African civilization-- Egypt. In their folly they claimed the pharaohs and those who built the great pyramids were "caucasians".

Let's look at the faces of these so-called caca-soids:

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

But it didn't stop with Egypt. You see early Western scholars would claim advanced cultures from India to the Pacific Islands of Polynesia and even early Chinese and Japanese cultures as the works of "caca-soids". Most of these claims were debunked, but apparently the Euronuts just can't give up their grip of Egypt.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And it doesn't stop with ancient cultures. Even today anything perceived as popular or 'cool' quickly gets usurped by Euronuts or white-washed despite it being generated by people of color.

We see this with hip-hop as shown in a thread here. White rappers like Vanilla Ice or Eminem aren't enough, apparently Hollywood feels the need to make hip-hop movies whose starring roles go to all whites only like with the latest 'Step Up' movie sequel. A friend of mine commented, "How come all these hip-hop dance movies only have white stars and no black stars? It's like making a movie about 'Classical' dance like ballet and European Waltz but have only blacks as the stars and no whites at all." But that is the very making of the Euronut mind.

This is why when they made a live-action movie version of a popular cartoon, they chose whites to play the starring roles even though in the original cartoon ALL the peoples of that world were Asian.

-

^ The role of the villain at first went to a white blonde-haired blue-eyed pop star (Jesse McCartney) but was changed to a dark-skinned Dev Patel of Indian descent with all villainous peoples being dark-skinned.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course they do!
They look in the mirror every morning and see something looking back the exact same color as a maggot.
They don't like that and run off to the tanning booth and spend billions of dollars per year to get MELANOMA.

You can't blame them for wanting desperately to get, back to Black.

As they say; Appearances aren't everything, and you cannot judge a book by it's cover...yet, when the book is BLANK and their are really NO accomplishments of their own, than the hatred really gets internalized and insanity takes over. Rage consumes them. Rage at themselves. Rage at God for making them Maggot colored, and mostly, rage at Blacks because we remind them of how their long ancient ancestors USED to look.

I pity the fools.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the whitewash doesn't stop there with whole groups of people. Even among individual achievement, people of color and especially blacks have to be robbed.

Philip Emeagwali is an African computer scientist, a computer genius really, from Nigeria who advanced supercomputer technology and is considered one of the forefathers of the internet in high speed processors.

In an autobiography Emeagwali wrote:

"Twelve years ago, a magazine hired a white man to prepare an illustration of a supercomputer wizard riding an ox. I was supposed to be the supercomputer wizard. But the white illustrator, who knew that I am black, portrayed me as a white person in his published illustration."

-

The first draft of a portrait that depicted Emeagwali as a supercomputer wizard driving a carriage powered by thousands of chickens (a metaphor for his 65,000 weak processors that performed the world's fastest computation). The "Negro Emeagwali" (shown in this illustration) was rejected and replaced with a "Caucasian Emeagwali" (shown below).

-

A "whitened" Caucasian portrait of Emeagwali was acceptable and widely published. One illustrator argued that Emeagwali has a trace of Caucasian blood and said that he could see the "Caucasian look" in his face!! [sic] [Eek!]

If one psychotic white illustrator said the above about this black Nigerian man below...

-

then you can somewhat understand the thinking of many white psychos claiming not only Egypt but all of North and East Africa as caca-soid!

Emeagwali wrote of the white illustrator: "I learned that the white illustrator was searching for himself in me."

Well apparently many psychologically lost whites have spent too much of their times searching for themselves in blacks and other peoples of color!

Why? What is your problem, white racists??

I tell you what your problem is:

-

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest, Djehuti, while I agree with the rest of your posts in this thread, I think you are overrating Emeagwali's achievements. Here's an article by an Igbo writer that criticizes his claims:

http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/cezeilo/2003nov09.html

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Those of us who are familiar with history know that the advancement of European so-called 'Western' civilization all stem from borrowing advances from others from the Arabic numerals and use of zero to gunpowder weapons technology, to African gold. But it seems the Euronuts were not satisfied. All throughout the 19th century, Western anthropologists armed with their false racial notions of "cacasoid" went on a spree to claim every advanced culture outside of Europe as due to their 'caca-soid race' including that pinnacle of African civilization-- Egypt. In their folly they claimed the pharaohs and those who built the great pyramids were "caucasians".

Let's look at the faces of these so-called caca-soids:

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

But it didn't stop with Egypt. You see early Western scholars would claim advanced cultures from India to the Pacific Islands of Polynesia and even early Chinese and Japanese cultures as the works of "caca-soids". Most of these claims were debunked, but apparently the Euronuts just can't give up their grip of Egypt.

You make it seem like all Europeans sat around staring idly with droll out of their mouths. Yet you forget that the Eastern Roman Empire Constantinople never fell and was a source of many ancient works that the Moslems translated. Also the 19th century while drowining in a sea of Eurocentric garbage is the reason why Egyptology and thus Afrocentrism exists. No one cared much for old stuff prior to that...I mean if they cared so much would they have defaced the Pyramids?? Fact of the matter is yes Euronuts went over board but then you are forgeting those people like Budge and others who say Egypt as a Black African kingdom.

Also I don't recall European saying whites created Japan?? Im not doubting you but it seems they considered Japan and the Far East to be sophisticated but foreign and less advanced than Europe none the less.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes whites do hate themselves,
we as non-whites need to help whites to raise their self esteem and teach them to love their whiteness.
Then maybe they'll get of our backs.

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am white and would never wanna be any other color. if god wanted me black thats what i would have been right?i am proud of who i am. seems alot of u who are not white that critizise us whites are not proud of who u are. or u would not be trying so hard to disface us whites. be proud of who u are no matter if u wanna be somethin yr not.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
[QB]

While China had been releasing the energy from Coal for thousands of years, when Europe saw a demonstration of burning coals, they gasped in disbelief and called them;
1) Satanic rocks
Or
2) Magical black stones

Europe more advanced? LOL.
I guess it's in the definition.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melanin, why can't we just steal back the knowledge and us it against them?
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:
[QB]

While China had been releasing the energy from Coal for thousands of years, when Europe saw a demonstration of burning coals, they gasped in disbelief and called them;
1) Satanic rocks
Or
2) Magical black stones

Sir I never claimed Europe was more advanced, that is what they thought during that time. Im pretty Sure Asians thought the same when they saw the Automobile and Airplane..
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Who did what first is history.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According some "W/N",,, whites did create Japan they also pointed to China and Meso America. Monguls,Egypt,Ghana,Zulu,Zimbabwe,Ethipoia,Ashanti,basically,anything bigger than a hut or nomadic\romantic riding off into the sunest.

At least Afrocentrics have some leeway as fossilized populations are to be found in areas far from Africa that resembles Africans and sometimes not fossilized but in nations of millions.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ I don't know what W/N means but there were plenty of Western anthropologists that claimed many cultures both in Africa and in Asia as due to "caca-soids". I'm telling you, all you have to do is look at all the old literature. I was surprised to find that even Filipinos were labeled as "Mediterranean caca-soids"!

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:

To be honest, Djehuti, while I agree with the rest of your posts in this thread, I think you are overrating Emeagwali's achievements. Here's an article by an Igbo writer that criticizes his claims:

http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/cezeilo/2003nov09.html

Maybe so, but it's rare you ever hear of a black man being overrated in things like science. Obviously he wasn't underrated enough for him to be portrayed as white by the low self-esteem Euronuts! LOL It's interesting that a fellow black African criticizes Emeagwali for being overrated. Such critique is based on higher expectations than say the hatred and jealously I've encountered from most whites on this issue. Just look at all the awful things the low self-esteem Euronuts say about him.
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read some books in the past few years that still mentions that the mande,songhay,nubians and some others are dark skin white hamites.THERE are even websites that mention this.
what non-sense.

Has more info is dugged up about civilizations more advanced then egypt in africa like the mande,nubians ect ,the more they(eurocentrics/arabist) will try to tear down,distort, etc... their advancments or claiming
they were arabs,white berbers or white egyptians if they can't strip the advancments of those great african civilizations.

this stripping has always been there but not has much has egypt,because egypt had for along time had invasions from the outside,so europeans and arabs feel it's easier to focus on egypt and get away with it.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DJ.. W/N means white nationalist and believe or not there are some who claimed the Pygmies are Cacas. and much of the population of the Great Lakes I am telling you guys blacks are basically whites if you follow them to their absurd conclusions.

Again extreme Afrocentric diffusionist can usually find lingering black populations in seemingly odd places in the world for a black to be to boost their case.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
DJ.. W/N means white nationalist and believe or not there are some who claimed the Pygmies are Cacas. and much of the population of the Great Lakes I am telling you guys blacks are basically whites if you follow them to their absurd conclusions.

Again extreme Afrocentric diffusionist can usually find lingering black populations in seemingly odd places in the world for a black to be to boost their case.

Anthropology and biology says all humans started in Africa and were black due to the environment. Is that extreme Afrocentric diffusionist? The fact is that all populations on earth derive from black ancestors and the fact that there are populations outside of Africa who retain black skin is partly due to that ancestry and the environment. Sorry, none of that is Afrocentric, it is mainstream biology and anthropology.
Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
Anthropology and biology says all humans started in Africa and were black due to the environment.

Stop w/the bullshit. No one knows how early humans looked. What we do know is they would have represented any of the many variations of modern human phenotypes. After-all, in Africa you find all variations, including white. Right?

quote:

The fact is that all populations on earth derive from black ancestors

An Afrocentrist's wetdream --to claim all peoples on earth in order to hijack their accomplishments; more backdoor and trojan horse entrances into ancient non-black culture and civilization.

quote:

and the fact that there are populations outside of Africa who retain black skin is partly due to that ancestry and the environment.

They retained black skin because their arses stayed and adapted to the local environment, while the more adventurous Africans treked OOA to evolve into OOA humans.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Who in their right mind believes the Pygmies are caucasian..?? Then again doesnt Afronuts like Mike claim Tibet, Japan was black and the vcurrent Japanese are half albino half black...
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Who in their right mind believes the Pygmies are caucasian..?? Then again doesnt Afronuts like Mike claim Tibet, Japan was black and the current Japanese are half albino half black...

Jari - Ever heard the expression: "Let sleeping Dogs lay"?

Chinese Y-DNA

African Origin of Modern Humans in East Asia (China): A Tale of 12,000 Y Chromosomes

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/292/5519/1151

All the individuals carried a mutation at one of the three sites. These three mutations (YAP+, M89T, and M130T) coalesce to another mutation (M168T), which originated in Africa about 35,000 to 89,000 years ago.

Ancient Chinese (circa 200 B.C.)

-

Haplogroup D (Y-DNA)

The Ainu people of Japan is notable for possessing almost exclusively Haplogroup D chromosomes In human genetics, Haplogroup D (M174) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup.D is believed to have originated in Africa some 50,000 years before present. Along with haplogroup E, D contains the distinctive YAP polymorphism, which indicates their common ancestry. Both D and E also contain the M168 change, which is present in all Y-chromosome haplogroups except A and B. Like haplogroup C, D is believed to represent a great coastal migration along southern Asia, from Arabia to Southeast Asia and thence northward to populate East Asia.

It is found today at high frequency among populations in Tibet, the Japanese archipelago, and the Andaman Islands, though curiously not in India. The Ainu of Japan and the Jarawa and Onge of the Andaman Islands are notable for possessing almost exclusively Haplogroup D chromosomes,

Ainu (circa 1900)
 -

-

Tibetan woman, Shigatse

-

The Origins of the Japanese people

http://www.wa-pedia.com/history/origins_japanese_people.shtml

It is now believed that the modern Japanese descend mostly from the interbreeding of the Jomon Era people (15,000-500 BCE), composed of the above Ice Age settlers, and a later arrival from China and/or Korea. Around 500 BCE, the Yayoi people crossed the see from Korea to Kyushu, bringing with them a brand new culture, based on wet rice cultivation and horses.

THE JOMON ARE Y-DNA haplogroup D2

Haplogroup D2 (Y-DNA)

Y-DNA haplogroup D2, making up 36% of the Japanese male lineages, is interesting because it is only found in Japan. Its closest relatives are scattered around very specific regions of Asia : the Andaman Islands (between India and Myanmar), Indonesia (only a small minority), Southwest China (mostly among the Qiang ethnic group), Mongolia (also a small minority) and Tibet.

Jomon Art

-

-

Jari - You ignorant little Albino;

As you now see, when you disturb a big Black Dog, he will likely take a piece out of your ignorant self denying Albino Ass.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to those who do work in this field and believe that it has no effect.

Up until two years ago Japanese academics were still producing "Fake" Jomon statues like below. With the intent of convincing the public that the Japanese descent from purely Chinese Mongol stock. (as we know, the Chinese are a Black mix too - but they weren't thinking that far).

Of course, this is the same thing that Europeans have been doing with Egyptian, south European, and middle eastern Artifacts.

-

A few years ago, If someone tried to publish an article like this, they would have been HUNG!

The Origins of the Japanese people

But today, they are becoming common.

That's because of US!!!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i am white and would never wanna be any other color. if god wanted me black thats what i would have been right?i am proud of who i am. seems alot of u who are not white that critizise us whites are not proud of who u are. or u would not be trying so hard to disface us whites. be proud of who u are no matter if u wanna be somethin yr not.

You are quite right to be proud of who you are. But you must remember that there are thousands of years of the most vile deeds, done by White people, to be accounted for.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:
[QB]

1) Satanic rocks
Or
2) Magical black stones

Sir I never claimed Europe was more advanced, that is what they thought during that time. Im pretty Sure Asians thought the same when they saw the Automobile and Airplane..
Actually, when Asians first met Whites, their description of them went something like this;

Their hair is dirty, unkempt, and wild.
Their smell is like that of a dog.
They have no rituals, customs or honorable thing in which they believe.
They ingratiate themselves to the natives before using deceit and violence to steal their land. They are the most extreme example of barbarians.

From the State Of Maryland: Origins Of Civilization; China.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mk - That will go in one ear and out the other. They have been fed a steady diet of revisional history in order to prop up their self esteem, and no amount of facts will get them to let it go.

Europe as a center of anything but disease, violence, deceit, and theft: Civilization? what a laugh.

Every single building or structure in Europe, can be traced to theft in another land.

Every single thought or idea in Europe, can be traced to theft in another land.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
authentic, Mike111 research labs

-
(proven fake, Mike111 research labs)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Jomon period, Japan

-

-

-

realhistoryww.com

Ainu:
 -

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness dear,

The forum is about many things, but one thing that it is not about, is exchanging photos.

By convention, when we post a photo here, it is usually in support of a point or assertion.

Since I already posted the necessary photos to support my points. I can only assume that this is a case of Monkey see, Monkey do.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
just trying to help
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Lioness dear,

The forum is about many things, but one thing that it is not about, is exchanging photos.

cough, cough
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness Dear - I understand, your pink butt is feeling the heat, and you wish to strike back.

But lacking anything of a material kind to strike back with, you satisfy yourself with vengeful commotion.

That is perfectly understandable, and okay by me.

But could you try to post something different, like say maybe, you and your pony?

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Okay, I don't know how the conversation veered off into Jomon culture and Ainu. By the way, the Jomon culture is now found to be associated with so-called proto-Japanese people who entered the Japanese islands after the Ainu as seen from evidence of similar pottery in the continent. The Ainu are associated with the previous Pre-Ceramic culture, though this does not exclude Ainu influence.
quote:
Originally posted by kenndo:

I read some books in the past few years that still mentions that the mande,songhay,nubians and some others are dark skin white hamites.THERE are even websites that mention this.
what non-sense.

Has more info is dugged up about civilizations more advanced then egypt in africa like the mande,nubians ect ,the more they(eurocentrics/arabist) will try to tear down,distort, etc... their advancments or claiming
they were arabs,white berbers or white egyptians if they can't strip the advancments of those great african civilizations.

this stripping has always been there but not has much has egypt,because egypt had for along time had invasions from the outside,so europeans and arabs feel it's easier to focus on egypt and get away with it.

quote:

^ LOL I know it sounds crazy, but I believe you! I'm telling you, the low self-esteem Euronut losers were trying to claim every culture under the sun as "caca-soids"!
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

Hmmmm...that's interesting I would love to see a "white" someone with the last Kamal in my lifetime. Maybe in your country - not over here in America. [Razz]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
 -
authentic, Mike111 research labs

-
(proven fake, Mike111 research labs)

Funny, Lyin'ness, but since when does Grimaldi period date to less than 10,000 years ago. Is that a proven lie from Lyin'ness research labs . Sounds more like Mathilda Pseudoanthro 101 to me. [Wink]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I saw no point in posting it earlier, because after all, I was communicating with Lioness.

But this is the "Real" Jomon Venus.

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Doug M.
quote:
Anthropology and biology says all humans started in Africa and were black due to the environment. Is that extreme Afrocentric diffusionist? The fact is that all populations on earth derive from black ancestors and the fact that there are populations outside of Africa who retain black skin is partly due to that ancestry and the environment. Sorry, none of that is Afrocentric, it is mainstream biology and anthropology.
What I am talking about is a set of values traditions,languages,technologies..born of people of the African continent not simply black,did folks with the above moved into other parts of the globe post OOA off-course they did, but are they the same genetically,culturally and linguistically..as the ones who left 50,000yrs ago ? claiming them to be Africans one might as well claim their white or creamy colored lank-haired off-springs to be Africans as well.

Gigantic
quote:
An Afrocentrist's wetdream --to claim all peoples on earth in order to hijack their accomplishments; more backdoor and trojan horse entrances into ancient non-black culture and civilization.
 -
 -
Black folks ancient and modern yes a black culture
of Asian origins.

Jeri
quote:
Who in their right mind believes the Pygmies are caucasian..?? Then again doesnt Afronuts like Mike claim Tibet, Japan was black and the vcurrent Japanese are half albino half black..
I will see if I can dig up the Belgian? anthropologist who made that claim but yes someone actually did the whole albino thinghy I ain't getting into that..But Blacks amoungst the Tibetians and the Mongols sometimes back in the past
 -  -
1280 AD Silk handscroll painting of a black Mongolian horseman (Yuan dynasty)
 -
Black noble man in 14th century China.
Now is the man above an African visitor an important ambassador or trader perhaps or a black Mongol amongst the Chinese?
 -

Slave,Soldier,merchant, King..Malik Ambar an African.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Doug M.
quote:
What I am talking about is a set of values traditions,languages,technologies..born of people of the African continent not simply black,did folks with the above moved into other parts of the globe post OOA off-course they did, but are they the same genetically,culturally and linguistically..as the ones who left 50,000yrs ago ? claiming them to be Africans one might as well claim their white or creamy colored lank-haired off-springs to be Africans as well.

Giantic
quote:
 -
 -
Black folks ancient and modern yes a black culture
of Asian origins.
Jeri
quote:
Who in their right mind believes the Pygmies are caucasian..?? Then again doesnt Afronuts like Mike claim Tibet, Japan was black and the vcurrent Japanese are half albino half black..
I will see if I can dig up the Belgian? anthropologist who made that claim but yes someone actually did the whole albino thinghy I ain't getting into that..But Blacks amoungst the Tibetians and the Mongols sometimes back in the past
 -  -
1280 AD Silk handscroll painting of a black Mongolian horseman (Yuan dynasty)
 -
Black noble man in 14th century China.
Now is the man above an African visitor an important ambassador or trader perhaps or a black Mongol amongst the Chinese?
 -

Slave,Soldier,merchant, King..Malik Ambar an African.

Brada no one is denying a black presence in China...As a matter of fact I hate the Eurocentric doctrine that Blacks are only found in "Sub Sahran africa...but Whites can be found all over the Earth...

My point is that Mike contends that all of Asia and the Far East and thus Chinese civilization was made by blacks and the modern population is Half Albino Half original Japanese.

Here is Japanese Art...

http://www.asianinfo.org/asianinfo/japan/art.htm

http://www.china-guides.com/admin_system/edit/UploadFile/200932315552788.jpg

Im sorry but Mike is a psudo scholar I know you want to defend him but saying the original Japanese and Far East was black is why people look at Afrocentrism the way they do.

I mean you live in Japan how did the so called "Albino" Japanese replace the black Japanese is the Blacks did all the work??? Where are they at...Should be Millions upon Millions if they did all the work.

Simply put Mike is a Culture theft and a mockery to black people.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Just call me Jari - I'm going to give you a break. Because years ago, when someone suggested to me that white people were derived from Albinos, I cursed the person out. It wasn't until people like MK started producing actual evidence, that I started investigating the possibility myself, and found that it was true.

So to the point, assuming that you are old enough to vote. You should know that there is said to be three races: Black, White, and Yellow (Mongols).

You have indicated that you are AA, so this should be easy for you: How do you get a high yeller, or a redbone?

If you think about that long enough, and you have half a brain, clarity should come soon.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Jeri
my original point was this

Self
quote:
The above is largely true my problem is not that they are black or could have been blacks at some point in their past or have blacks amongst them,it is calling such blacks Africans,based solely on looks and little else.

And the people who built ancient medieval and modern Japan are basically the same as today despite connection with South Asia in the distant past and the hairy Ainu.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari - What's the matter, what's taking you so long to respond?

Oh, I know, you probably need more help.

Okay try this; as you know, the racially confused Japanese are very fond of White makeup, hell, they even like to go totally Whiteface - did I mention that they were confused?

But I managed to find these nice Japanese women WITHOUT makeup.

-

Just for the hell of it, I thought that I might compare them to some known "high yellers"

-

-

Doggoneit Jari, you are right, there are no similarities! What was I thinking? Gee I must be a mockery to black people.

Hahahahahaha

Young Boy, next time open your Brain BEFORE opening your mouth!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Just call me Jari - I'm going to give you a break. Because years ago, when someone suggested to me that white people were derived from Albinos, I cursed the person out. It wasn't until people like MK started producing actual evidence, that I started investigating the possibility myself, and found that it was true.

So to the point, assuming that you are old enough to vote. You should know that there is said to be three races: Black, White, and Yellow (Mongols).

You have indicated that you are AA, so this should be easy for you: How do you get a high yeller, or a redbone?

If you think about that long enough, and you have half a brain, clarity should come soon.

Mike you are a fool. If Whites are Albinos then alot of so called Black people are Albino or Partial Albinos...Malcolm X is an Albino to you??

Alot of our people were raped by white men. Also alot of our people had relations normally with so called Albinos. My Father has green eyes and skin similar to Rev. Wright. Yet he joind the NOI and to this day contends(Despite being friends with whites) that the White man is the Devil.

Is he a Albino or PArtial Albino.

Your theory is nothing but Dark Skin Centrism...

Black people Die from Skin Cancer Mike...Please grow up.

[b]ED GORDON, host:

How many times have you heard that black people don't get skin cancer? Well, not only is that not true, but African-Americans are more likely to die from melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, than are whites.

Commentator John McCann says black Americans need to do more to protect themselves.

Mr. JOHN MCCANN (Columnist for the Herald-Sun, in Durham, North Carolina): Don't take this the wrong way, but we may very well have this gas thing all wrong. See, this goes back to when I was a little kid, and momma used to slick me down with Vaseline. Have me looking like patent leather. I mean, if momma was still greasing me down today and somebody asked me what color I was, I wouldn't say black, I'd say, bling! That's how shiny I was.

Ha, you too, huh? You're momma slicked you down too, talking about, baby, it's going to keep your skin pretty. And since the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I know those of you with kids are slicking them down with Vaseline and lotion and baby oil, and no doubt, you're still greasing yourself up every day. I mean, despite how hot it is right now with this heat wave, about 100 degrees anywhere you go, black people all over this country will lotion up before leaving the house. Got to get rid of that ash.

And what I'm getting at is how we blame SUVs and George W. Bush and big oil for high gas prices, but has it ever occurred to you that black people might have something to do with three dollars for a gallon of unleaded? I mean, think about all of the petroleum-based products we're pouring on and rubbing in our skin. And yet we won't use sunscreen.

See, we've got grown folks using Baby Magic to make their skin feel like a one-year-old's. There's that thick, Keri lotion for those with real ashy knees and elbows. Or if you're skin is really dry, there's that Palmer's Cocoa Butter that comes in a jar, and you don't squeeze it out, but you dip your fingers in and scoop it and slap it on. Or maybe you're one of those people who put baby oil on like you're planning to go out in the sun and sauté yourself. Yet talk to a brother or a sister girl about using sunscreen and they're like, what're you telling me about sunscreen for? I ain't white.

But let me tell you what the people at the American Cancer Society told me. Black folks get sunburned too. You know how you can be out I the sun for a minute and you come back in and your auntie or your cousin or somebody will say, woo, child, you done got black! It means you've been sunburned. Instead of turning red like fairer-skinned people, dark-complexioned folks get blacker.

Now, just to show you how silly it is to be racist or prejudiced because of somebody's skin color, have you ever thought about how black people do all they can to find some shade and avoid anything that will make them blacker, while white people actually go hunting for the sun, and put on suntan lotion to baste and broil themselves in order to get darker.

But try as we might to avoid the sun, black people are at risk too. And see, all we talk about in the black community is stuff like preventing HIV and AIDS, and laying off them pork chops to curb high blood pressure. Which is important, don't get me wrong. But did you know that melanoma, the most common and most severe form of skin cancer, is deadliest in black people? And it's nothing twisted like the Tuskegee experiment or a matter of socioeconomic disparities in the medical care of black people. What we have instead as a collective of black people is the mentality that we just don't get skin cancer. Talking about, we got melanin in our skin, child!

So what happens is black people often don't even think to look for the telltale signs of skin cancer, like large and irregular moles, and by the time something is detected its too late. Now, one of the ways to prevent skin cancer is by using sunscreen with a sun protection factor, or SPF rating of 15 or higher. So by all means, lotion up. I mean, you know how we do, shaking the bottle and squeezing it to get out the last little bit.

Just keep in mind that it's those really bad sunburns that could end up killing you, not ashy skin.

(Soundbite of music)

GORDON: John McCann is a columnist for the Herald-Sun, in Durham, North Carolina.

(Soundbite of music)

This is NPR News.

Copyright © 2006 National Public Radio®. All rights reserved. No quotes from the materials contained herein may be used in any media without attribution to National Public Radio. This transcript is provided for personal, noncommercial use only, pursuant to our Terms of Use. Any other use requires NPR's prior permission. Visit our permissions page for further information.

NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by a contractor for NPR, and accuracy and availability may vary. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Please be aware that the authoritative record of NPR's programming is the audio.[/i]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Brada-Anansi - I'm not sure what you meant by this quote, could you clarify please?

"And the people who built (ancient medieval) and modern Japan are basically the same as today despite connection with South Asia in the distant past and the hairy Ainu."

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari - Sorry, I didn't see your post until mine had gone up.

If I had known that you were just another TOTAL FUCHING FOOL WHO BELIEVES ANY FUCHING BULLSH1T ANY OTHER FUCHING FOOL MIGHT TELL HIM, then I would not have bothered to respond to you.

And YES, you total fuching little ass-hole piece of mindless fuching sh1t, Malcolm X WAS half Albino - so what ass-hole, did he claim to be god?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jeri
my original point was this

Self
quote:
The above is largely true my problem is not that they are black or could have been blacks at some point in their past or have blacks amongst them,it is calling such blacks Africans,based solely on looks and little else.

And the people who built ancient medieval and modern Japan are basically the same as today despite connection with South Asia in the distant past and the hairy Ainu.

See Brada that is the point...You are fair and balanced and you uphold the Truth but because of folks like, Im sorry to keep bringing him up...Folks like Mike111 give you and me a bad name because Mike wants to steal the Asian culture.

I mean the fool contends that the Japanese and Chinese are Half Albinos. Notice he will never tell a Japanese Man that to his face...

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
Mike they are the same folks the women above have what is called perm and the old school Yakuza had something called a punch perm.

The folks who lived especially in the south of Japan may have had South seas roots but the folks who came in from China and Korea are the folks who built Japan as we know it.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

And YES, you total fuching little ass-hole piece of mindless fuching sh1t, Malcolm X WAS half Albino - so what ass-hole, did he claim to be god?

The point is a Half Albino did more for the race than you ever will, so I guess being Albino is not that bad.

Also why so serious...is this not what you are advocating??

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Brada-Anansi - Sorry to say this; but you are talking out of your ass, and worst yet, you don't even bother to read what has been posted.

In my post above: The Origins of the Japanese people. Which is a JAPANESE site.

Quote: It is now believed that the modern Japanese descend mostly from the interbreeding of the Jomon Era people (15,000-500 BCE), composed of the above Ice Age settlers, and a later arrival from China and/or Korea. Around 500 BCE, the Yayoi people crossed the see from Korea to Kyushu, bringing with them a brand new culture, based on wet rice cultivation and horses.

In case you don't understand: MODERN JAPANESE ARE THE YAYOI PEOPLE!!!!!

Neither the Japanese or anyone else claims that the Jomon or Ainu were Mongols.

So just what are you talking about.

BTW - South seas roots???
Do you even know what ancient south sea people looked like?

You are Backsliding - is this laziness?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this Albino talk and foolish remarks is just disgusting.

Why do people have to show how deep is their hatred for others.

White people are People....Black people are People. We belong to the same Human Race. Why do people have such a self hatred that they will insult others to make themselves feel good.

What do anyone gain in pointing out that Whites are albinos? How does melanin make you better then those without that much melanin? What do you Gain in Melanin that we have people really thinking their superior to those without?

People please, This website is a scholarlly forum where knowledge is shared by those who know it. Lets get back to sharing Knowledge and stop trying to tear each other down.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
King - A simple statement of fact is NOT a put-down. To say that Whites are derived from Albinos is a simple, proven, statement of fact!

If YOU wish to attach a negative connotation to Albinism, then that is YOU. Do not blame others for your own faults.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111

How is saying that White people are Albinos FACT??

Not trying to put words in your mouth but what you say makes little sense. Also All the studies you people post about Whites being Albinos come from "White" people. And if you read the studies you would see that they don't say what you want them to say. Name ONE study that has been written that states that White people are Albinos.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Name ONE study that has been written that states that White people are Albinos.

LMAO...Come on King you know how Mike111 operates...He uses white sources only when it conveniences him...when it comes to finding support of his psudo-scholarhip whites are liars..LOL...

None the less this should be interesting...

One Source please post..

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com