EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » To: blackcentrism (personal opinion)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To: blackcentrism (personal opinion)
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please free yourself of the so-called afrocentrism!
Only the followers of your discipline may sympathisize with that ideology. Were you once impressed by the noridicits, nazists, stormfronters...? You surely found that the more they become more white nationalist the more they become desgusting for you.
It is also like this with the black nationalist. The more they try to blackize the civilizations of the world, to proove a black supermacy the more they became unwise (i would say pathetic).

I wouldn't give lessons on ethics, but i feel i have to share my opinions with you.

Speaking of black civilzation has almost no sense. What does that mean? It can only mean that black are superior to whites and others. Therefore, you will have to understand the contraproductions of those oppressed colors (non blacks).

I personally, can see a bit of black nationalism as rational view of the world's civilization in only one case: as answer againt those who ignore, purposly, the black contributions.

This last case, was really a tendence untill the last century. Now, it is possibly situated in national discussions (autochtones and foreigners or better said "minority and majority"). This means it is not color-based any more. But can be seen like this when it is heavily contrasted between black minority and white majority (case of America).

As long as the contradiction "white and black power/nationalism" is rather a racial/biological contradiction, it has then to be solved biologically. That can be done, since the science is far devellopped.

But, personally, i don't think it is a real contradiction between black and white, but a contradiction between the blacks and whites in some countries (principally in america).

To conclusion, the black nationalism or so called afrocentrism (wich is not afrocentric, since africa is geogrphay, and not biology) can only contribute a contraproductive reaction from others who would feel be oppressed by this ideology, i suggest to situate the black african contribution in a more global human view without ignoring the panafrican contributions.

and sorry, if misformulated any opinion, or might be misunderstood.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hush up, you're scared to death of black people. You
don't interact with any black people on a personal
level in the real world.

You need to comment on the sorry state of your own
people's white nationalist NorthAfrocentrism. You
don't know what black nationalism or Afrocentrism is.

All you know is what the non-black and non-African
media have invented for idiotic mass consumption.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, another white boy (or perhaps Europeanized African) trying to advise blacks on how to research their own history.

I stopped taking the post seriously with the weak attempt to connect Afrocentrism to Nazism and the Klan. If you can't distinguish between these then you are not worth entertaining.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MelaninKing

Mazigh is a berber. He thinks that Black Berbers are not "True" Berbers but are slaves.

From the time he has been on this forum he tries to berberize Ancient Egyptians and lighten Tuareg.

We know that most Berbers in North Africa are less inclined to side with Black Africans less so then the Arabized North Africans.

Sadly self hate seems to be what we have from someone like Mazigh. When his people realize they have more in common with Black Africans then lets say Europeans then will North Africa really heal old wounds and the continent can Unite.

Sadly as we see in the soccer stars of North Africa, they rarely allow Blacks on their teams. Look at soccer teams from Latin America like honduras and ecuador Most of their best players are black, Yet in North Africa you rarely see any Black players even though there is a sizeable Black presence in North Africa. Sad really. [Frown]

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a cry for help. Somebody save Mazigh.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't take it personal! But understand me first!
--
I have not a lot contacts in general, but i had no problems with blacks at all. i'm more inclined to have contacts with blacks rather than europeans, maybe because we feel beiing africans, but also because we're mostly from the same social range.
---
Of course there is a sort of difference between blacknationalism and whitenationalim, but then in the eyes of viewer. A blacknationalist would devilize the whitenationalism and vice versa. Both of them cannot understand this.

Well, both of them are bad, but however, whitenationalism is more dangerous, since they're more organized, rich and in majority.
---
@king, you know that they are many moroccans playing in european clubs. Are they black? No.

Nevertheless, your analyze is false, at least one of them is black (i'm not interested in football):
 -

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mazigh - True the goal keeper is Black; But he is the ONLY "Natural" Human in the bunch. There are NO Black people who look like that bunch. And there are NO White people who look like that bunch - they are Mulattoes, Halfbreeds, Mutts, whatever you want to call them! Which also of course, precludes them from being Berbers, as Berbers are an old and Pure-black race.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a preceptible racial angst that most North Africans feel since the majority are not regarded as "black" or "white".

Since they are not outstanding in anything: intellect, sports and music--their only solution is to promote some phony version of whiteness. Amusingly transparent!

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
MelaninKing

Mazigh is a berber. He thinks that Black Berbers are not "True" Berbers but are slaves.

From the time he has been on this forum he tries to berberize Ancient Egyptians and lighten Tuareg.

We know that most Berbers in North Africa are less inclined to side with Black Africans less so then the Arabized North Africans.

Sadly self hate seems to be what we have from someone like Mazigh. When his people realize they have more in common with Black Africans then lets say Europeans then will North Africa really heal old wounds and the continent can Unite.

Sadly as we see in the soccer stars of North Africa, they rarely allow Blacks on their teams. Look at soccer teams from Latin America like honduras and ecuador Most of their best players are black, Yet in North Africa you rarely see any Black players even though there is a sizeable Black presence in North Africa. Sad really. [Frown]

Peace

What is sad for assorted North African whiteners,
is that North Africa started out inhabited by
"blacks", and may also have experienced a return
of "blacks" as part of the OOA migrations, so no
matter how they slice it- the "blacks" have been
on the scene a long time. Perhaps this is what
rankles- that the "blacks" will not conveniently
disappear.

-

========================================================================================

Ironically, some DNA studies seem to show that
a majority of mtDNA in North Africa groups with
African derived haplogroups, than with others.

-

========================================================================================

Some pin their hopes on Berbers who are "supposed"
to be all white, as a way of drumming "blacks"
out of North Africa. But this won't work either.
As we know, Berber is a language not a "race" and
there are plenty of "black" Berbers.

quote:

"Admixture values based on Alu/STR combinations indicate that sub-Saharan flow in North Africa ranged from 16% (North East Moroccan Berbers) to 35% (remaining samples) with the exception of Siwa berbers who showed the highest admixture value (51%)"
-- --Gonzalez et al on the Siwa (Egyptian Oasis) Berbers. "Population Relationships in the Mediterranean Revealed by Autosomal Genetic Data" 2009, Amer Jrn Phy. Anth.

And Berbers in Egypt as shown by the quotes above
and below, are more associated with tropical
Africans.

-

http://nilevalleypeoples.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-post_1754.html

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com