EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ancient Egypt: Reserve Heads?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ancient Egypt: Reserve Heads?
Pride
Member # 17431

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pride   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5gDriYje2w

Those reserve heads look Caucasian to me. Most people will say do not look black but if it was a black civilization why aren't most of them Negroid?

Posts: 64 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't White people make children with "Some" sense?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too much inbreeding...

Father fuching daughters like the Austrian bastard there ...

and lo... you get congenital idiots like Pride...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The surrender of Hermopolis

Days passed and Hermopolis was foul to the nose without her usual fragrance. Then Hermopolis threw herself upon her belly, and plead before the king. Messengers came forth and descended bearing everything beautiful to behold: gold, every splendid costly stone, clothing in a chest, and the diadem which was upon his head, the uraeus which inspired the fear of him; without ceasing during many days, pleading with his diadem.

Then they sent his wife, the king's wife, and king's daughter, Nestent, to plead with the king's wives, king's concubines, king's daughters, and king's sisters, to throw herself upon her belly in the harem, before the king's wives (saying): "We come to you, O king's wives, king's daughters, and king's sisters, that ye may appease Horus, lord of the palace, whose fame is great and his triumph mighty. Grant that he .... .... .... me; lo, he ........... him. Lo, [... ...] ........... [....] ............ him. Lo, [... ...] .......... [Speak] to him, that he may incline to the one that praises him ............

Piye addresses Namlot

"Lo, who has led the? who has led thee? Who, then has led thee? Who has led thee? .... .... thou didst [forsake] the way of life. Did heaven rain with arrows? I am [content] when the Southerners do obeisance and the Northerners (say): 'Put us in thy shadow.' Lo, it is evil [...] ... ... bearing his food. The heart is a steering-oar; it capsizes its owner through that which is from the god. It seeth flame as coolness [in] the heart .... .... There is no old man, ....... Thy nomes are full of youths."
He threw himself upon his belly before his majesty (saying): "[Be appeased], Horus, lord of the palace, it is thy might which has done it. I am one of the king's slaves, paying impost into the treasury [.........] their impost. I have brought for thee more than they."

Then he presented much silver, gold, lapis lazuli, malachite, bronze, and all costly stones. Then he filled the treasury with this tribute; he brought a horse in the right hand and a sistrum in the left hand, of gold and lapis lazuli.
http://wysinger.homestead.com/piyevictorystela.html

Piye enters Hermopolis
 -
 -

Then his [majesty] appeared in splendour in his palace, proceeded to the house of Thoth, lord of Hermopolis, and he slew bulls, calves, and fowl for his father, lord of Hermopolis, and the eight gods in the house of the eight gods. The army of the Hare nome acclaimed and rejoiced, saying: "How beautiful is Horus, resting in his city, the Son of Re, Piankhi! Celebrate for us a jubilee, even as thou hast protected the Hare nome."

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pride:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5gDriYje2w

Those reserve heads look Caucasian to me. Most people will say do not look black but if it was a black civilization why aren't most of them Negroid?

you are looking at a later dynasty, the 22nd dynasty. Libyans had already been settling and eventually took control of Egypt for a relatively short 200 years starting with Shoshenq I in 945 BC.

Then around 727 BC the Kushite king Piye invaded northward, seizing control of Thebes and eventually the Delta. The Kushites took control for about 100 years until the Assyrians invaded. This was the beginning of the end for dynastic Egypt which had already reached it's peak.

Posts: 43042 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com