EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Tu-Pac #1 selling Rapper of all time(Beating Beastie Boys and EM&M)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Tu-Pac #1 selling Rapper of all time(Beating Beastie Boys and EM&M)
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he Recording Industry Association of America recently published a list of the top selling artists of all time. Tupac comes on a 32nd position shared with Bob Seger and Prince. With 36.5 million records sold, Tupac is the best selling rapper of all time. The only other rappers on the list are the Beastie Boys with 21.0 million records sold and Eminem with 20.0 million. You can view the full list below:

So its official the white boys cant and will never out sell the God or Rap, Tu-PAC

This is a Tribute thread to him and real hip-hop!!
http://www.tupac-online.com/news/0-258463-00.html

“I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward”-Tu-Pac!!
"

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RFLOL, Eminem sold 80 million + records [source]. Tupac sold 75 million + [source]. Get your facts straight, and update yo ish, my nigga.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea my nigga, let me bump this **** back up... pump pump pump pump it up!! You thought you'd let this thread die out, considering you got caught slipping and was corrected LOL. Own up to your mistake my dude (LOL).

BUMP!!!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bitch I had to go to work..

So please tell us who had the longer career??

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Nigga what?! Nigga who?! Nigga please!! (Star and Bucwild show: White Trash Helene) LOL!!

You are trying to make excuses now for your crappy research skills.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com