EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » More Ancestral E* found in Africa from new studies.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Ancestral E* found in Africa from new studies.
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genetic and Demographic Implications of the Bantu Expansion: Insights from Human Paternal Lineages
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am out of the country right now but I will like to follow up on this on my return. Limited access to studies.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading the study now. But a quick note.

I proposed about 1 year ago that E3a, E3b were probably phenotypically very similar. They are siblings. E3a originated in the East Central Sahara plains.

Although they are primarily found in West Africa it is NOT of West African origin.

The incoming E3a people met an older African population adapted to live in the forest.

This study suggest a similar premise.

This is not rocket science.

Cameroonians, carry E3a, and the so called R1b Eurasian marker, yet to the untrained eye they all look "sub-saharan".

What does that tell you????? Simply. Humans adapt to their environment. Doesn't matter the lineage.

Want more proof. Andaman Islanders. They carry the East Asian markers yet look stereotypical "negro". What does that tell you??

This is not rocket science. Three different markers (East Asian, R1b and E3a). All phenotypically similar. All seem to live in a similar environment. Conclusion????

Man, I should be a rich man.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why Afrocentrists will fall flat on their faces every time they attempt to hijack people based on adaptative features. Just look at that clown, TruthAndRights, who is claiming that the Aboriginals are Negroes. There are two factors that determine racial stock; and these two are genetic haplotype and cranio-morphology. These two are far more enduring against environmental adaptation than physical features like skin color.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
This is why Afrocentrists will fall flat on their faces every time they attempt to hijack people based on adaptative features. Just look at that clown, TruthAndRights, who is claiming that the Aboriginals are Negroes. There are two factors that determine racial stock; and these two are genetic haplotype and cranio-morphology. These two are far more enduring against environmental adaptation than physical features like skin color.

Shut the hell up, you dont know what you are talking about and nothing that you have written in your post has any relevance to the Ancestral E* being found in Africa.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^How may I be of assistance, sir?

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I agree some Africanist do get carried away. I remember during my formative(Africanist) years(late teens) my brother and I used to get into arguments about this subject. He always blamed the white man for Slavery. Africans can do no wrong. My come back to him - we can't only blame the white man, shyte other black Africans captured our forefathers and sold them into slavery . . .to the white man. We got to share some blame.

That said. What is your excuse. As a black man. What are YOU doing to get your head on straight.

You argue that AE is an indigenous African civilization. Yet you use an irrational term such as Caucasian because you have a beef with the politcal term Black. And the fact is the AEians are phenotypical similar to the "sub-saharans", shyte some looked and were from sub-sahara Africa.

Yet you want to maintain they are Caucasian ie somehow affliated with Europe. Yet AEians shared very little with Europeans phenotypically and absolutely NOTHING culturally, lingusitically and genetically etc with Europeans. You make absolutely no sense.

If I didn't know any better I would think you are a white man. Delusional insane MFer.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
That said. What is your excuse. As a black man. What are YOU doing to get your head on straight.

I don't know if I had shared this w/the forum but I was once an Afrocentrist and I actually went about propagating the ideology. My heart was in the right place but the knowledge was not. I give back by trying to bring a balance view to Black people's world view. And I do so by sharing my take on things, which I feel is somewhat balanced.

quote:

You argue that AE is an indigenous African civilization. Yet you use an irrational term such as Caucasian because you have a beef with the politcal term Black.

The term "Black" is used loosely to define a people that can be defined more precisely. I believe the term "Black" is thrown around to satisfy the Afrocentric agenda, and that is to give the perception that Blacks either equal or surpass whites in number.

quote:

And the fact is the AEians are phenotypical similar to the "sub-saharans", shyte some looked and were from sub-sahara Africa.

I don't see that in the mummies. Can you show me a mummy that phoenotypically resembles a Bantu (I am assuming when you say sub-saharan, you are referring to the Bantu).

quote:

Yet you want to maintain they are Caucasian ie somehow affliated with Europe.

That is where you get it twisted. Caucasoid does not only imply White Europeans.

quote:

Yet AEians shared very little with Europeans phenotypically and absolutely NOTHING culturally, lingusitically and genetically etc with Europeans. You make absolutely no sense.

You are creating a strawman. Where have I said AEians shared linguistics, genetics or phenotype with Europeans (I am assuming you mean white western Europeans)?

quote:

If I didn't know any better I would think you are a white man. Delusional insane MFer.

LOL!! This is actually typical for Afrocentrists to think that a Black person must think a certain way (Black consciousness?); perhaps it is the tribal instinct that manifests every now and then in them.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I don't know if I had shared this w/the forum but I was once an Afrocentrist and I actually went about propagating the ideology. My heart was in the right place but the knowledge was not. I give back by trying to bring a balance view to Black people's world view. And I do so by sharing my take on things, which I feel is somewhat balanced.

quote:

You argue that AE is an indigenous African civilization. Yet you use an irrational term such as Caucasian because you have a beef with the politcal term Black.

The term "Black" is used loosely to define a people that can be defined more precisely. I believe the term "Black" is thrown around to satisfy the Afrocentric agenda, and that is to give the perception that Blacks either equal or surpass whites in number.

quote:

And the fact is the AEians are phenotypical similar to the "sub-saharans", shyte some looked and were from sub-sahara Africa.

I don't see that in the mummies. Can you show me a mummy that phoenotypically resembles a Bantu (I am assuming when you say sub-saharan, you are referring to the Bantu).

quote:

That is where you get it twisted. Caucasoid does not only imply White Europeans.

quote:

Yet AEians shared very little with Europeans phenotypically and absolutely NOTHING culturally, lingusitically and genetically etc with Europeans. You make absolutely no sense.

You are creating a strawman. Where have I said AEians shared linguistics, genetics or phenotype with Europeans (I am assuming you mean white western Europeans)?

quote:

LOL!! This is actually typical for Afrocentrists to think that a Black person must think a certain way (Black consciousness?); perhaps it is the tribal instinct that manifests every now and then in them.

My problem with you Gigantic is you seem to not be balanced at times, seems your purpose it to degrade black people, which is not nessesary for someone who wants to be Equal on when it comes to human history.

I mean in some instances you make a big deal when other posters use the "Negro" as a default image of blacks but then when it comes to Egypt if they don't look like a Negro or Bantu you call them caucasians. Caucasians is a broad term that is just as loose as Black is. In my opinion if you are going to be fair you should discard caucasian if you have a problem with black as a label.

If you were a true former Afrocentric then why switch 360 to being Eurocentric. I mean European history is cool but your approach seems to be a 360 degree turn from your past.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
quote:

Shut the hell up, you dont know what you are talking about and nothing that you have written in your post has any relevance to the Ancestral E* being found in Africa.
Oh leave the child be. Let it rant and rave while hitting its head on the wall. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
seems your purpose it to degrade black people,

Outside this venue, I do not degrade black folk. I degrade Black Afrocentrists. Since this forum is predominantly Afrocentric, it would appear as if I degrade Black people.

quote:

I mean in some instances you make a big deal when other posters use the "Negro" as a default image of blacks but then when it comes to Egypt if they don't look like a Negro or Bantu you call them caucasians. Caucasians is a broad term that is just as loose as Black is.

If AE were to be claimed White, I would just as well refute it as I do when it is claimed to be Black. My problem is with the color game that is played by Afrocentrists.

quote:

In my opinion if you are going to be fair you should discard caucasian if you have a problem with black as a label.

My problem is not with terms like Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid. These terms are valid. My beef is with terms like "Black." What the fvck does that mean? Where does it start and where does it stop? No clear lines, follow? It is a game played by Afrocentrist. Ask an Afrocentrist when does one stop being black in color? What shade? And how/why do they come to determine this, since all humans have some amount of melanin. They can't fvcking tell you because it is a damn game of illusions.

quote:

If you were a true former Afrocentric then why switch 360 to being Eurocentric.

I am not a Eurocentrist. BUt I cannot help that Eurocentrists present a view point that is closer to being balanced than Afrocentrist.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Clearly not technical!!! Last Action Hero - Arnold and Quinn scene. LOL. Just before he got shot.

tick! tock! tick! tock!

quote:

If you were a true former Afrocentric then why switch *****360***** to being Eurocentric. . . . be a 360 degree turn from your past.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You are going about your agenda the wrong way. Take it from me as a big brother(30s) to a younger brother (your rants seem to make you in your late 20s). You got a good command of the use of the English Language so I guess you are an English major or something. My Assumption therefore is, you can rationalise.

If you have a political beef with Africanist and their use of the term Black Africans then come up with a different term besides black Caucasians for AEians.

Analyzing(this is what I do) you seem contradicted.

quote: "Caucasoid does not only imply White Europeans." WTF is a Caucasoid. Really.

If you have a thing with we Africanist and our political view then do what I suggested to the naysayers about 1 yr ago. ie seperate East and West Africa. Mind you this was attempted by the Eurocentrist when I suggested that. I remember Argie crying to me on why I suggested that, after e1b1b1(?) started smacking MOM and the lunatic around. Then, again, I interceded. MOM and his buddy owes me big time.

Point is seperating East and West Africa has been attempted and failed miserably. AE CANNOT be seperated from the rest of Africa. Period.

The challenge I put out to AfroCentrics is to close the loop. As I pointed out to Rasol "do we know the ancient migratory patterns of Africans". Zaharan and Astenb seems to be on the right track. Looking at the Bantu migration and its significance. And the migration of E3a.

People wonder why the forum is dead and we have all these useless threads. Simple. Eurocentrics CANNOT mount any credible challenge. (nig can't do this or that and showing pictures is not worth getting an erection over) As Bass pointed out the debate is over. There is nothing left to discuss. When you have AftroCentric critics, like M Leftkowitz, agree the AEians came from black Africa. What is left to debate?

ESR is gaining momentum because what is left is only serious discussion. Those newbies seriously interested in AE go there now.

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Because

quote:
seems your purpose it to degrade black people,

Outside this venue, I do not degrade black folk. I degrade Black Afrocentrists. Since this forum is predominantly Afrocentric, it would appear as if I degrade Black people.

quote:

I mean in some instances you make a big deal when other posters use the "Negro" as a default image of blacks but then when it comes to Egypt if they don't look like a Negro or Bantu you call them caucasians. Caucasians is a broad term that is just as loose as Black is.

If AE were to be claimed White, I would just as well refute it as I do when it is claimed to be Black. My problem is with the color game that is played by Afrocentrists.

quote:

In my opinion if you are going to be fair you should discard caucasian if you have a problem with black as a label.

My problem is not with terms like Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid. These terms are valid. My beef is with terms like "Black." What the fvck does that mean? Where does it start and where does it stop? No clear lines, follow? It is a game played by Afrocentrist. Ask an Afrocentrist when does one stop being black in color? What shade? And how/why do they come to determine this, since all humans have some amount of melanin. They can't fvcking tell you because it is a damn game of illusions.

quote:

If you were a true former Afrocentric then why switch 360 to being Eurocentric.

I am not a Eurocentrist. BUt I cannot help that Eurocentrists present a view point that is closer to being balanced than Afrocentrist.

Afronut come on now we all have seen your comments to Africans in general who have no affiliation to the Afrocentric movement. Like I said your view now is to simply degrade black people which is NOT FAIR AND BALANCED...Simply put you are the opposite of Melaninking and Mike who need to dehumanize Whites to feel better.

You need to approach Africa without your western trained mind, for instance the application of Fractals makes African Arch. clearly advanced even though it might seem unorganized to a Western Minded and educated person.

You say that your calling Egyptian Caucasian doesnt make them Euro but them post to a clearly Eurocentric site that says "March of the Titans" was right..LOL. You are a Eurocentrist plain and simple.

I myself like European history but I also like African history. Nothing wrong with it.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
Afronut come on now we all have seen your comments to Africans in general who have no affiliation to the Afrocentric movement.

The remarks are made to humiliate arrogant Afrocentrists.

quote:

Like I said your view now is to simply degrade black people which is NOT FAIR AND BALANCED...

If you look at any of the west African threads, you will see that I have positive replies.

quote:

Simply put you are the opposite of Melaninking and Mike who need to dehumanize Whites to feel better.

The difference between myself and those characters is that I dont dehumanize all Blacks. I only target Afrocentrists. They on the other hand target all Whites.

quote:

You need to approach Africa without your western trained mind, for instance the application of Fractals makes African Arch. clearly advanced even though it might seem unorganized to a Western Minded and educated person.

I do not have any problem acknowledging genuine African achievement in the sciences and math, just keep it real. For instance, Timbuktu is an African achievement. But keep it real, the Arab and muslim merchants taught them writing and math. Yet, Afrocentrists willfully ignore this history and act as if Timbuktu was entirely an Afro-Negro accomplishment.

quote:

You say that your calling Egyptian Caucasian doesnt make them Euro but them post to a clearly Eurocentric site that says "March of the Titans" was right..LOL.

First off, it does not matter where the scholarship comes from, as long as it is sound. Now... when have hyper-linked to a stormfront site (assuming I did)?

quote:

You are a Eurocentrist plain and simple.

I have Eurocentric leanings but that does not mean anything. I have sided with Afrocentric views in the past. It all depends on the accuracy of what is being put forward.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
If you have a political beef with Africanist and their use of the term Black Africans then come up with a different term besides black Caucasians for AEians.

The onus is on Afrocentrists to come up w/a new term, instead of trying to re-invent/revise the wheel.

quote:

Analyzing(this is what I do) you seem contradicted.

quote: "Caucasoid does not only imply White Europeans." WTF is a Caucasoid. Really.

Come on my dude, you know caucasoid does not only denote the white European.

"In scientific racism, the term Caucasian race (or Caucasoid, sometimes also Europid, or Europoid[1]) has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the indigenous human populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.[2][3]"

Perhaps in common parlance it means white but in technical speak it does not only mean white.

quote:

If you have a thing with we Africanist

I dont have any beef with Africanists. I have beef with Afrocentrists.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
My problem is not with terms like Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid. These terms are valid. My beef is with terms like "Black." What the fvck does that mean? Where does it start and where does it stop? No clear lines, follow?

Negro is also problematic in terms of fix definitions you ignoramus. Anyway, Xyyman, Jari why you wasting your energy on this loser? Seriously?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com