EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Black Confederates?? Is it really hate or culture?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Black Confederates?? Is it really hate or culture?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://ukulelevids.com/video/o8hPo6mYnks/Black-Confederate.html

Black and Native American Confederates..
http://ukulelevids.com/video/KSA64yKezx4/Black-Confederates.html

A Tribute to black Confederates..
http://ukulelevids.com/video/_GVIAypsnh8/A-Tribute-To-Our-Black-Confederate-Heroes.html

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want freedom?

You Be the Judge you!
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=175817

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think I click your links?? LMAO dumbass you are a major fail...

Oh by the way I like how you copped my name being the uncreative troll you are. Jari of Judah is my old name you can have my sloppy seconds...HAHAHAHA

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I applaud the man for taking pride in his historical and cultural roots.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
I applaud the man for taking pride in his historical and cultural roots.

Thanks dude, I personally know whites who have Confederate flags in their house and they are cool, respectable people. I saw the other day a man wearing a shirt with a confederate flag eating with his Son and his Son's friend who was a black child. To say that All people who take pride in Dixie is prejudice in my opinion but then there is the fact that the KKK a racist organization was formed by Two Ex. Confederates.

To me its a double edge sword, Clearly racist Red Necks like Hammer use it as hate but there are those who dont.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^White Liberals and Progressives who have an axe to grind against southern whites and red states, created a boogey man in the flag, to beat the south into subjection to their liberal agenda. But what is more unfortunate is that silly and ignorant Negroes fall for it.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^White Liberals and Progressives who have an axe to grind against southern whites and red states, created a boogey man in the flag, to beat the south into subjection to their liberal agenda. But what is more unfortunate is that silly and ignorant Negroes fall for it.

Yes, it angers me how white people are attacked for simply being white. They have the right to be proud of their heritage as much as a minority. I stand firmly with any white person who wants to represent their rights be they a racist or not, its the freedom of speech.

Liberals have ruined Europe already truning it into the Next Yemen and Saudi arabia full of Muslim leeches now the same Agenda is going on in America, They plan to attack the Dominant culture(The White Heterosexual Male) in order to destroy America and rush in the New Age and Islamic regime.

Blacks and others stupidly think this will be favorable...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:

Yes, it angers me how white people are attacked for simply being white. They have the right to be proud of their heritage as much as a minority. I stand firmly with any white person who wants to represent their rights be they a racist or not, its the freedom of speech.

Liberals have ruined Europe already truning it into the Next Yemen and Saudi arabia full of Muslim leeches now the same Agenda is going on in America, They plan to attack the Dominant culture(The White Heterosexual Male) in order to destroy America and rush in the New Age and Islamic regime.

what about mulattoes?
Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I may revisit my alma mater and propose doing a study on Liberalism, as a mental disorder :-)
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:

what about mulattoes?
To me the Mullatto is a tricky subject in some instances they are the most progressive and Pro black in our community but in many circumstances they are confused disinofrmation Agents..As can be seen in the "Passing for White" days mullattoes will try to act as Whites on our community.

Fortunalty in Modern Times Mullattos have identified with blacks but it seems it is usually to get support from Black people only to beour biggest enemies...You know kind of like G. W Bush's cousin and blood relative Barack Hussien Obama...Your beloved Mullatto manchurian candidate..LOL

-

BTW you have'nt responded to my latest comment on the Obama exposed thread...what wrong Cat got the Lioness' tounge??

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
I may revisit my alma mater and propose doing a study on Liberalism, as a mental disorder :-)

LOL, Libs are retards, I notice how they cater to the Muslim scum. In all honestly I align more Independent conservative rather than full cons. cause truth be told there are some madness with the Republicans...I might look into the Green Party..maybe.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com