EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Non Egyptian Pyramids..and temples.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Non Egyptian Pyramids..and temples.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Eurocentrics Like to say "What happened to all the advanced culture of Egypt, why did it not spread into Africa??...

Proof that the ancestors of African Americans and Latino/Carribean Blacks as well as the MesoAmericans built Pyramids.

http://www.kotzot.com/news/seven-pyramids-identified-in-mauritius.html

Map of MauritiusThe island of Mauritius is part of the Mascarene Islands and is in the Indian Ocean, about 900 kilometres (560 miles) east of Madagascar. The island is 61 km long and 47 km wide, and sits just north of the Tropic of Capricorn. In origin, it is a volcanic island.

-

-

-

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find learned something new today thanks to you, couple of things though the link suggest Phoenicians
which may well have been the case but I didn't see much else on the link to back it up. Also no age of the structures in any event good work repost this over at E.S.R please maybe the folks can get a look see and perhaps have some answers.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com