EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why aren't more people posting at Egyptsearch Reloaded? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why aren't more people posting at Egyptsearch Reloaded?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi

It's much better than this trollshaven due to the presence of a moderator, so why aren't more posters here going there?

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly its the Uppity attitude over there, Its like the black Bougerie in one corner. Some people need to come off their high horse.
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
list who are you inviting
Posts: 42936 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with JCMJ. There is one particular mod there I just can't stand - a pretentious lil' bitch who likes to throw his mod weight around by hurling out threats or use censorship anytime you take an opposing position. He is the reason I was banned the first time I joined. I gave that bulletin board another try but that guy is so fvcking unbearable. He would prefer you tow the Afro-nonsense then to have independent thought. If you go against the grain be prepared to be caught in the cross-hairs.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who do you mean?
Posts: 42936 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
I agree with JCMJ. There is one particular mod there I just can't stand - a pretentious lil' bitch who likes to throw his mod weight around by hurling out threats or use censorship anytime you take an opposing position. He is the reason I was banned the first time I joined. I gave that bulletin board another try but that guy is so fvcking unbearable. He would prefer you tow the Afro-nonsense then to have independent thought. If you go against the grain be prepared to be caught in the cross-hairs.

I agree, I went there and got into it with Brada on Xtianity and "TruthTeacher" came and put his two cents in and got hurt when he got in the Crossfire that was meant for Brada. Now you know when I get into it I spit Fire, Brada was cool with it, but TruthTeacher acted all hurt...crying "This is why I don't Post to sites like this"..WAAA..WAAA

Brada is prob. the coolest dude there he is real leneant and patient. I mean I like Reloaded but I can't stand people coming here talking down on "This is the State of E.S", Well if you don't like it Post to Reloaded why do yall(They) keep coming back here if Reloaded is so great.

I don't post there becuase when I debate I debate Im not here to hand out pies. If you coming at me sideways better be prepared for the Fire....I don't censor for no one., They act too uppity so Instead of getting banned I post here and put more serious stuff on reloaded.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a decent website but I think that we need to allow others with different POV on the Forums.

It just seems that there is just too many people with the same ideas and not enough people who can hold there own in debates. Hopefully with time we will see more people join the website and breath some fresh air into the new forum.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He is the reason I was banned the first time I joined.

What?! You the fock you think you fooling troll? You were obviously banned because trolling is not tolerated over there. You either put up rational arguments or leave. And we know you aint shyt! LOL!
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akoben speaks the TRUTH.

Reloaded is a website for people who can hold there own in debates.

People like Gigantic, Fraud etc can't just troll over there thinking that is how debates are done.

Thats the good thing about that website, You must be a top noch debater to compete with the people over their unlike Egyptsearch where we have people who are trolls who never intend to debate but harass.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Reloaded is for sensitive types
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
He is the reason I was banned the first time I joined.

What?! You the fock you think you fooling troll? You were obviously banned because trolling is not tolerated over there. You either put up rational arguments or leave. And we know you aint shyt! LOL!
Actually he was different over there, I don't know why he was banned but he was not trolling like he used to, posting clips of black canibals etc. He did have differing opinions but I would not say the kid was trolling..Lol.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one is quite please with what we are building over at E.S.R viewer-ship is up not least than 100 a day,the subjects varies and not the same old rehashed arguments about how much black is black and why the "Negro" Is, couldn't[.....]we encourage mutual respect no demeaning of ones character even in debates and most definitely no schizophrenic multiple personas having debates with himself, we are sharp enough to keep every thread from mutating into yet another race thread..so yeah it is a little highbrow which is fine by me.
Great for folks who really want have a conversation about history,culture,politics.

But if you are gonna debate come well armed with facts because this is one place you won't win with ad-homonim.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one was ever banned for having opposing opinion.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those clowns over there had a damn meeting over whether I could use the word "negro." Like, wtf?! Is it that fvcking serious? And do you know what the decision was? only for the purpose of referencing a document, which contains the word, can it be used as a quote (LOL)!! That **** is hilarious. Where do they find these people?!?! That is what you call devilish censorship. In other words, they are NOT Banning the word per say, but rather, the CONTEXT the word is used in that they deem unfit. That is some serious draconian rule right there.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
ESR prevents threads from mutating.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
those clowns over there had a damn meeting over whether I could use the word "negro." Like, wtf?! Is it that fvcking serious? And do you know what the decision was? only for the purpose of referencing a document, which contains the word, can it be used as a quote (LOL)!! That **** is hilarious. Where do they find these people?!?! That is what you call devilish censorship. In other words, they are NOT Banning the word per say, but rather, the CONTEXT the word is used in that they deem unfit. That is some serious draconian rule right there.

Well if you can't debate without using "Negro" then whats up?? Also like I said posters over there are a little too Uppity, TruthTeacher, EgyptianPlanet, Esp. Altakruri. Like I said I have no real problem with Reloaded but I would rather post here, Brada is the only cool one there because he can handle my debate Fire spittin..Esp. after I debunked his "African Xtianity" thread. Ausar is pretty cool too and The Bass of course is cool.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
ESR is Negro

( + Truthcentric)

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Well if you can't debate without using "Negro" then whats up??

it is the principle behind it. I can omit the word and it would not add to or take away from the strengh of my arguments. i dont see the sense in allowing its use under one condition but banning it under other circumstances.

quote:

Also like I said posters over there are a little too Uppity, TruthTeacher, EgyptianPlanet, Esp. Altakruri

Since you mentioned his name. Altakruri is the pretentious nigga that got me banned. I can't stand that asshole.

quote:

Brada is the only cool one there because he can handle my debate Fire spittin..Esp.

As much as I rain fire and brimstone on that japanegro jamaican, he has a kewl personality. When I go to Japan, I will patronize his monkey-ass establishment; all good :-)
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Just use the phrase "African morphology" in place of Negroid

then you can get through the velvet ropes of the ESR

Skeptic
Member # 17827

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Skeptic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi

It's much better than this trollshaven due to the presence of a moderator, so why aren't more posters here going there?

LOL! It’s quite funny that after my return from a three week hiatus that you should start such an aptly named thread. I wonder why? What are you so afraid of “Truthcentric?” Moreover, who exactly are the “trolls” that are over running this site? As far as I see it, just about the only selling point about this forum is the very fact that it lacks moderation. But I suppose that’s inadequate for you and your ilk (thought police), as you would much rather have restricted speech of anything that contraindicates with your distorted world view. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.
Posts: 96 | From: Macedonia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skeptic
Member # 17827

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Skeptic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Just call me Jari
quote:
I agree, I went there and got into it with Brada on Xtianity and "TruthTeacher" came and put his two cents in and got hurt when he got in the Crossfire that was meant for Brada. Now you know when I get into it I spit Fire, Brada was cool with it, but TruthTeacher acted all hurt...crying "This is why I don't Post to sites like this"..WAAA..WAAA

Brada is prob. the coolest dude there he is real leneant and patient. I mean I like Reloaded but I can't stand people coming here talking down on "This is the State of E.S", Well if you don't like it Post to Reloaded why do yall(They) keep coming back here if Reloaded is so great.

I don't post there becuase when I debate I debate Im not here to hand out pies. If you coming at me sideways better be prepared for the Fire....I don't censor for no one., They act too uppity so Instead of getting banned I post here and put more serious stuff on reloaded.

The word is spelt lenient. Your low IQ is showing. English isn’t even my first (or second) language and yet I seem to have a much better grasp of it than you. I wonder why?
Posts: 96 | From: Macedonia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic:
@Just call me Jari
quote:

The word is spelt lenient. Your low IQ is showing. English isn’t even my first (or second) language and yet I seem to have a much better grasp of it than you. I wonder why?
Funny you try to come down on me on a computer forum, as far as I am concerned this is not even an academic site, nor is this a college term paper. As far as my English skills go, I took A.P English and finished Freshman comp One and Two in my first two Semesters in college, both an A. Next Semester I will be taking British Literature, Anglo Saxon to Neoclassical. I'll bet you would be hard pressed to even know what the Neoclassical is, without a google search.

Your Ad Hominem bait tactic won't work on me as I don't even subscribe to I.Q. Also anyone who brags about I.Q on an internet forum must have some inferiority issues. LOL.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
it is the principle behind it. I can omit the word and it would not add to or take away from the strengh of my arguments. i dont see the sense in allowing its use under one condition but banning it under other circumstances. I agree if you want to use the word Negro, they should allow you to use the word Negro. Its your belief and you should have the right to defend your belief.

Since you mentioned his name. Altakruri is the pretentious nigga that got me banned. I can't stand that assholeLMAO, I was thinking that Takruri was who you were talking about, as for me I don't give a Damn about these niggas son!! I'll say their names damn it..LOL.

As much as I rain fire and brimstone on that japanegro jamaican, he has a kewl personality. When I go to Japan, I will patronize his monkey-ass establishment; all good :-)

LOL...Like I said Im cool with Brada but Japan-negro..LMAO.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A troll free site is not to be confused with censorship,what attracted me to E/S even as a lurker was the once high-level of the discourse,yes there was always the troll but they were kept on a leash, heated infighting amongst members yes it did take place but the Moderators could lock a thread and intervene to keep thread on topic, since they left everyone feels free to crap in the middle of the room. I guess most of the current trolls are from white supremacist sites whose job was to degrade this site into little more than a chat room. THAT WILL NOT HAPPENED AT E.S.R NOT ON MY WATCH.we will make E.S.R a place where students of any age academics of any rank and the curious of any type ie Ethny can feel welcome.
Skeptic
Member # 17827

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
@Just call me Jari
quote:

Funny you try to come down on me on a computer forum, as far as I am concerned this is not even an academic site, nor is this a college term paper. As far as my English skills go, I took A.P English and finished Freshman comp One and Two in my first two Semesters in college, both an A. Next Semester I will be taking British Literature, Anglo Saxon to Neoclassical. I'll bet you would be hard pressed to even know what the Neoclassical is, without a google search.

Your Ad Hominem bait tactic won't work on me as I don't even subscribe to I.Q. Also anyone who brags about I.Q on an internet forum must have some inferiority issues. LOL.

I find it very hard to believe that someone who has studied English so extensively would misspell the word “lenient” (just from the very orthography of your rendition it’s quite clear that it wasn’t a typo – you actually believed it was spelled “leneant,” how rich!). At no point did I ever “brag” about IQ (poor reading comprehension; and you expect me to believe that you’re taking tertiary level English Literature?), I merely made the observation that if you misspelled such a commonly used word in the English language that you obviously aren’t very sharp. And whether or not you believe in the validity of IQ tests as a measure of innate cognitive faculties is completely beside the point – most intelligence researches (psychometricians and neuroscientists) do.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
this nigga skeptic is a trip
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
A troll free site is not to be confused with censorship,what attracted me to E/S even as a lurker was the once high-level of the discourse,yes there was always the troll but they were kept on a leash, heated infighting amongst members yes it did take place but the Moderators could lock a thread and intervene to keep thread on topic, since they left everyone feels free to crap in the middle of the room. I guess most of the current trolls are from white supremacist sites whose job was to degrade this site into little more than a chat room. THAT WILL NOT HAPPENED AT E.S.R NOT ON MY WATCH.we will make E.S.R a place where students of any age academics of any rank and the curious of any type ie Ethny can feel welcome.

Brada, dont explain yourself to the trolls. They know exactly why they couldn't swim in the deep end over there.
quote:
I can omit the word and it would not add to or take away from the strengh [sic] of my arguments.

did he just say "strength of my arguments"...HAHAHAHHAHA
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
@Just call me Jari
quote:

I find it very hard to believe that someone who has studied English so extensively would misspell the word “lenient” (just from the very orthography of your rendition it’s quite clear that it wasn’t a typo – you actually believed it was spelled “leneant,” how rich!). At no point did I ever “brag” about IQ (poor reading comprehension; and you expect me to believe that you’re taking tertiary level English Literature?), I merely made the observation that if you misspelled such a commonly used word in the English language that you obviously aren’t very sharp. And whether or not you believe in the validity of IQ tests as a measure of innate cognitive faculties is completely beside the point – most intelligence researches (psychometricians and neuroscientists) do.
[Roll Eyes] O.K Skpetic YOU REALLY know me in real life...LMAO Talk about desperation if you want me to debate with you on the I.Q thread just say so. Your ad hominem attack are uncalled for.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Brada don't get me wrong I like E.S moderation on Reloaded, don't take this as a diss to yall over there. I will post more on Reloaded like my Ethiopian thread I have been promising for like 3 months now..LOL.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

There are some good posts over there and that was an intelligient thing to do.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the forum owner at ESR and everyone there or who wants to post there are ot and will not be censored, we just don't want the forum to turn into what this place has turned into so if some people *APPEAR* to be strict its understandable. I'm pretty sure you guys can debate without using insults and trolling, its your chance to step up and shine and show and prove, no one censors heated discussions there. Some of you here in this thread that are complaining know full well that you have made flame baiting posts so don't pretend that the mods are bullying people, I support what they have been doing and I also support different viewpoints, just come prepared with your evidence is all we ask.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Nobody banned the word "negro" from being use on ESR, its is allowed when quoting studies, what you did was use the word Negro in a name calling context and thats precisely what we censored because you were seeking to provoke. Don't sit up here and tell half truths and I call it straight down the line fair.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Reloaded is for sensitive types

Correction, its not for the trolling types that have soiled this forum where people insult each other and spam continually and bait other posters.

As for the mods there, they're a good blend of vets, newer ES members and some in between and we all don't have the same exact viewpoints which is exactly what is needed, the difference is that ESR members don't, bait, personally attack and spam the board, when there is less of that behavior there's less moderation.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
I am the forum owner at ESR and everyone there or who wants to post there are ot and will not be censored, we just don't want the forum to turn into what this place has turned into so if some people *APPEAR* to be strict its understandable. I'm pretty sure you guys can debate without using insults and trolling, its your chance to step up and shine and show and prove, no one censors heated discussions there. Some of you here in this thread that are complaining know full well that you have made flame baiting posts so don't pretend that the mods are bullying people, I support what they have been doing and I also support different viewpoints, just come prepared with your evidence is all we ask.

We're not complaining about Moderation but pointing out the "Uppity Attitude" of some posters, like for instance you and Brada are down to Earth you guys are cool but some are Egotistical which is nothing wrong but I would rather post here with the regular folks. Again no one is complaining per say, but simply stating why we, personally, don't go there as much. Honestly I wish posters like Mindovermatter, Sundjaita, Akoben, etc would post there along with the usual staff.

Trust me man you did a good job with Reloaded.

Also I never said heated discussion were not allowed but that when some poster decide to put their two cents in, they catch that Fire and act like a hurt Female. For instance I and Gigantic have had some heated debates but you dont see him or me getting Butt Hurt over it, we are cool the next day.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one has ever been censored or banned for POV on ESR.

Threads there have various viewpoints on topics
like hieroglyphics meanings, Hebrew related stuff,
and other matters.

Cursing, name calling, etc., is not and will not be
tolerated. Nor will non-cordial correspondence. Even
some posts of my own have been deleted for breaching
netiquette.

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
It's a decent website but I think that we need to allow others with different POV on the Forums.

It just seems that there is just too many people with the same ideas and not enough people who can hold there own in debates. Hopefully with time we will see more people join the website and breath some fresh air into the new forum.

Peace

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Truthcentric is a trouble maker. All the "cool" posters from ER are already there and know about it.

He seems to be soliciting the freaks and weirdos form the ER to spice it up a bit.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
I doubt you would last a day over there with your reasoning skills.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I moderate the Egyptology and General Studies forums.

I intend to keep those folders up to standard level
in the hope of attracting professionals and learned
layman who may give us insightful info and new paradigms.

I asked the ESR staff if this was the way to go and
all I got was the greenlight.

BTW I couldn't give a rat's rear end what any low
class body thinks of me personally. I will post on
any board I choose including ES which I've been on
since 2004 and will be on as long as it's here. My
serious contributions here are golden.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
class body thinks of me personally

he he he

Your over inflated ego could not allow you to resist lowering yourself even to the level that you accuse others. So much for the moral high road.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
anguishofbeing is the creme de la creme of trolls

quote:

he he he
HA HA AHA HA HA HA HA....
goo goo gaga

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

he he he

Your over inflated ego could not allow you to resist lowering yourself even to the level that you accuse others. So much for the moral high road.

LMAO, You understand now where me and Gigantic are coming from?? The Great Jew thinks he is Albert Einstien or something..LMAO.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
ESR is lying! I never called anyone Negro. However, I did refer to African people as NEGROES yet ESR had to have some meeting over that. Like WTF? Show and prove where I called someone "Negro" bunch of fvcking liars. Post up the quote! Bet you can't find it cause it doesn't exist. ESR has a problem with me calling Black folk, NEGRO. Tell the truth, liar!
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
I did refer to African people as NEGROES

And I would've kicked your sorry ass out too. lol
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Eat a dyck nigga! Come down to nyc. We know how to deal with niggas like you.

quote:
I moderate the Egyptology and General Studies forums.

I intend to keep those folders up to standard level
in the hope of attracting professionals and learned
layman who may give us insightful info and new paradigms.

I asked the ESR staff if this was the way to go and
all I got was the greenlight.

class body thinks of me personally. I will post on
any board I choose including ES which I've been on
since 2004 and will be on as long as it's here. My
serious contributions here are golden.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:

^ this guy sees "Afronuts" as jokers, frauds, lunatic fringe etc etc YET he is so upset they kicked his ass out of their forum and spat on him. LOL! What the fock you doing over there if you hate them so much fool? This just confirms the POWER so-called "Afronuts" have over deranged Euronuts like him. LOL!
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Truthcentric is a trouble maker. All the "cool" posters from ER are already there and know about it.

He seems to be soliciting the freaks and weirdos form the ER to spice it up a bit.

If that's true I'm sure you'd have been over ther by now snaky. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
I doubt you would last a day over there with your reasoning skills.

Isn't that putting it a bit mildly? [Razz]
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

^ this guy sees "Afronuts" as jokers, frauds, lunatic fringe etc etc YET he is so upset they kicked his ass out of their forum and spat on him. LOL! What the fock you doing over there if you hate them so much fool? This just confirms the POWER so-called "Afronuts" have over deranged Euronuts like him. LOL!
Actually I would say a lot of the "afronuts" have stayed over here. LOL!
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Like I posted awhile back:
Ego trips? I take them frequently!!!
Not responsible that you think I'm Einstein.
That's all you.

Me? I'm al~Takruri and that's saying enough right there. Yeah!

quote:
quote:
quote:

he he he

LMAO, You understand now where me and Gigantic are coming from?? The Great Jew thinks he is Albert Einstien or something..LMAO.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Nope, he was NOT kicked out over using negro derogatorally.
He's still a member in, ehem, good standing afaik [Cool] .

quote:
quote:
I did refer to African people as NEGROES

And I would've kicked your sorry ass out too. lol

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com