EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: abd el hakim awyan: Native Egyptian Initiate..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: abd el hakim awyan: Native Egyptian Initiate..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Having grown up in the small village of Nazlet El Saman at the very edge of the Giza Plateau, with its Pyramids and Sphinx, Abd’el Hakim Awyan developed a interest in the true origins of the many monuments and artifacts of ancient Egypt at a very young age. His keen insight guided him to see a totally different view of Egypt’s past than what has been told by historians.

EgyptInitiations-HakimAwyan4-Sm.jpg (14878 bytes)

Hakim, whose name means “the wise one” or “wise healer”, quickly felt a deep connection to the information as he learned and discovered it. Driven by a need to know more, he embarked on a lifelong study of the full scope, and possible impact that this information might have on our world. He utilized the knowledge gained from acquiring degrees in both archeology and Egyptology throughout his 50 years of fieldwork, traveling throughout Egypt, researching and studying at the many sacred sites.

EgyptInitiations-HakimAwyan2-Sm.jpg (12596 bytes)

He was widely sought after to lead many spiritual groups during his more than 30 years working as a tour guide. Those who were fortunate enough to travel with him were introduced to an entirely different story of Egypt’s amazing and powerful past then they had read in their text books.

Combining his education, field experience, and inner guidance, Hakim was able to reveal that the ancient Egyptians, or Khemetians were far more technologically and spiritually advanced than history had given them credit for. For years, people from all walks of life came to Egypt to listen to and collaborate with him, and he soon became renowned worldwide. Hakim was invited as an ambassador of peace, and lectured and shared his wisdom at many venues in many different countries all over the world before he passed from this life in August of 2008.

The children of Abd’el Hakim Awyan consider themselves lucky to have been born into this legacy and are honored to continue their beloved father’s work and oral tradition.

bar-purple2.gif (126 bytes)

Egypt-WingedScarab1-Ani.gif (67072 bytes)

Below are some heart-felt words
from people who met and traveled with Hakim.

HakimAwyan-ZahiHawass.jpg (15721 bytes)The day we saw Zahi Hawass at the Bent Pyramid, I remember how windy it was. I took a picture of Hakim as he was speaking with Zahi. After that, as I was walking along with Hakim, he took his walking stick, poked in the sand and picked up an egg-shaped rose quartz and gave it to me. That rock has had an honored place on my home altar since I returned from Egypt. I have pictures of Hakim along with my rose quartz and have said loving prayers for him at his passing. The experience I had at the carpet store with Hakim is a treasured awareness of divine fatherly love. He will always be in my heart. I have invoked the Light many times in the manner Hakim taught us, the Light surrounds me, the Light comes through me, I AM the Light. I honor Hakim as a true Master of Light. - K.Walker

EgyptInitiations-HakimAwyan5.jpg (8754 bytes)
I feel very fortunate to have met Hakim Awyan. He had an inner light and smile that shone through his eyes. He really was the holder of so much wisdom. It was wonderful being in his presence. Being in Egypt and learning about Khemetian history from him was a life-changing event that I will always be thankful for.

I had a dream about Hakim while I was in Egypt. When he heard about it, he was very kind, going out of his way to offer some thoughts on the meaning behind it. Last night Hakim appeared in my dreams again. I was back in Egypt and was given a file with a message from Hakim. He wrote that my gift was embalming and explained that I was to move forward in earth healing as there was much work to do. I saw him walk from the right to the left, from the east to the west. Later when I was awake I felt his energy amongst the stars. We were there for a longtime; I feel honored to have witnessed what seemed to be a holy ceremony of union for him. It was a very beautiful and moving experience. He was very peaceful. Though he is now transitioned into nonphysical reality I feel Hakim will continue within our hearts, sharing his love and wisdom with others. My love and blessings to his family. - C. Bjergo

EgyptInitiations-HakimAwyan6-Sm.jpg (15445 bytes)I would like to share a moment in the little time that I was acquainted with Hakim on our trip to Egypt. We were all sitting on the patio at the beautiful hotel in Cairo and he had come to talk with us. At the end of the talk we each had the opportunity to go up to Hakim and thank him for sharing his wisdom with us. I was a bit nervous because he seemed so wise and full of ancient wisdom like I had never encountered before in a person. When it was my turn, I went forward and he took my hand and I looked into his eyes. There was such a depth in them that it was almost like looking into a deep cave that was never ending. He seemed so kind and warm in his greeting and I thanked him for sharing the wisdom that he seemed to hold so naturally with us. He said "It is I that who thanks you." I turned to walk away so the next person could come, but he held onto my hand; so I turned around and he said, "Don't worry, everything will be alright." I felt rather puzzled by this as there was no way that he knew anything about my personal life since this was our first and only meeting. Little did I know that after I got home, three months later, my son was accused in an entrapment case and arrested as a political prisoner! Many times I keep going back to that moment of looking into Hakim's eyes and the depth that they held and the seriousness with which he said those words. It helped to find consolation, as my son is now in prison. I often wonder if he somehow knew what was going to transpire across the oceans. I believe he held and knew many ancient teachings. I feel I got to experience his ability as a prophet and it touched me deeply.

Blessings on Hakim's soul and in his passing from this world into the next. I am very glad and thankful that I was one of the people he touched while here. And I hope Peace comes to those who knew him well and will miss his physical presence here. - E. McDavid

EgyptInitiations-HakimAwyan3-Sm.jpg (10551 bytes)Meeting Hakim was like meeting an ancient Egyptian god. I still remember our morning session at the hotel during our tour, where he spoke from his chair and we were sitting around him on the floor and other uncomfortable seatings. It seemed to make no difference. I simply got lost in his words and became extremely comfortable. Another memory was the night in his home where he so casually left us with so many kernels of wisdom and so easily answered our questions from an even higher plane that we asked them. What a special treat to have had this chance to meet him. - J. McNichols

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com