EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Question for so called race realist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for so called race realist
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that I've noticed is that race realist always try to change their definitions of race, when it suits them.

When talking about ancient history and the accomplishments of various groups of people, you crackers define "White" as synonomous with "Caucasoid", and thus claim that Pheonicia, Sumeria, Persia, India, etc. were all "White" civilizations.

But, when it comes to modern day issues, you claim that only Europeans are White. You claim that Lebanese, Iranians, etc.(who have been proven by science to be pretty much the same as the ancient inhabitants of those regions) are "sand niggers", and call for those people to be deported from your countries.

You can't have it both ways, crackers. Either

a)White and Caucasoid are the same thing, and thus Middle Easterners, North Africans, and most East Indians are White. If that's the case, then you should have no problem with these people immigrating into your countries and mixing with you.

or

b)Only Europeans are White, in which case every ancient civilization other than Greece and Rome were non-White.

Which is it crackers?

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White people are caucasians but a caucasian may not necessarily be white. I hope that helps!

quote:
Originally posted by GlobalAfrikanSupremacy:
One thing that I've noticed is that race realist always try to change their definitions of race, when it suits them.

When talking about ancient history and the accomplishments of various groups of people, you crackers define "White" as synonomous with "Caucasoid", and thus claim that Pheonicia, Sumeria, Persia, India, etc. were all "White" civilizations.

But, when it comes to modern day issues, you claim that only Europeans are White. You claim that Lebanese, Iranians, etc.(who have been proven by science to be pretty much the same as the ancient inhabitants of those regions) are "sand niggers", and call for those people to be deported from your countries.

a)White and Caucasoid are the same thing, and thus Middle Easterners, North Africans, and most East Indians are White. If that's the case, then you should have no problem with these people immigrating into your countries and mixing with you.

or

b)Only Europeans are White, in which case every ancient civilization other than Greece and Rome were non-White.

Which is it crackers?

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
White people are caucasians but a caucasian may not necessarily be white. I hope that helps!

quote:

or

Which is it crackers?

No sir! There are no
white water coloured humanoids
called caucasoids

There are pinkoids
parading as caucasiods
arrogating to themselves
the class of "white" (white is a class not race)
the class of nobility
but being slavs,
their nobility is at best
an ignominy.

Yes, pink European Albions
calling themselves "white"
break from that spell!
break out from the shell...

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they're not white (or partially white) how is it their skin is "Pink"? You do realize the low amount of melanin production allows for the blood to show forth through their skin. Out of curiosity, have you ever taken a class in art? Do you know what two colors, when mixed produce pink?

I look fwd to your reply my Jamaican brother [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
No sir! There are no
called caucasoids

There are pinkoids
parading as caucasiods
arrogating to themselves
the class of nobility
but being slavs,
an ignominy.

break from that spell!

Lion! [/qb]

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
If they're not white (or partially white) how is it their skin is "Pink"? You do realize the low amount of melanin production allows for the blood to show forth through their skin. Out of curiosity, have you ever taken a class in art? Do you know what two colors, when mixed produce pink?

I look fwd to your reply my Jamaican brother [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
No sir! There are no
called caucasoids

There are pinkoids
parading as caucasiods
arrogating to themselves
the class of nobility
but being slavs,
an ignominy.

break from that spell!

Lion!

[/QB]
Fro-holic

I can only tell you
the truth I know...

Pink man is pink
ca he is albino-like...

Is the albino white?
Is the red pink man really white?

When melanine stops production
does the skin turn white water colour?

Is the pink man pink
or is he white?

Look in the mirror...

Free your mindz eyes!

Free your eyesights!

Lion! [Cool]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
This is not the place for poetry. So take that trash writing of yours somewhere else! I am tired of the poem responses buddy! Beneath the non-sense you ain't saying sh1t!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Great, my recovering alcoholic brother
but I know I have busted your bubble, nah?

Go look at your so-called white mother,
take a closer look at her face
is she white or pink???

Is that pink woman really pink or white?,
are you pink or white?,
Is your nigga hating
inbred cousin pink or white?

Are your pimples white?
Are albinoes white or pink?
look in the mirror peek!
take another look at ur "sale derriere"
and tell me the colour of your pale arse!

Lion! [Big Grin]

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is it crackers?
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

or

Which is it crackers?

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy - Before you go mouthing-off to ANYBODY, you really need to know something first. Damn boy, you didn't get any of it right.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com