EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » WAS EUROPE (1500-1789) A BLACK CIVILISATION?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WAS EUROPE (1500-1789) A BLACK CIVILISATION?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAS EUROPE (1500-1789) A BLACK CIVILISATION?

The original thread has been lost. Here I will attempt to collect many examples of Black images of supposedly white Europe; a white civilisation. The question is why they would have images of a black god, Jesus and Mary; and such in their most important churches, to begin with. Why they have blacks in heraldry. These questions are next to personal descriptions which describe kings and nobles as brown or black. And portraits which show them to be brown or black. Like King Charles II Stuart, The Black Boy, A tall Black man. Then there is literature by Jane austen, Shakespeare, Isabelle de Charriere which speak about Black personages. So there are many refences to blacks in seats of power in Europe which cannot be denied. That makes the statement of eurocentrism 'there were no Blacks' very interesting; what are they hiding from us.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buaaaaaahahahaaaa

Let me explain something to you.
In those times there were no airplanes to make holiday in foreign countries every year.
People in Europe didn't know BLACK people, black were even curiosities for the court.
So they were put into pretty clothes and shown off at Versailles etc...
The sight of blacks was so amazing, that they even painted them (sic), to show how far reaching the power of the europeans went into foreign strange countries.

That covers the big part of "blacks in europe", maybe there were also a few traveling black, like ambassadors around, wouldn't surprise me.

Now since you mentioned it, who are these "blacks in seats of power in Europe" please? I am curious.

--------------------
Black Egypt - The Final Proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiMfXZyCe9w
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe Louis XIV or Frederick of Prussia?
They were secretly black, and now Europeans are hiding that with fake images.
 -  -

Looks like Louis XIV had an Afro Hairstyle. That's it! He was Black with heavily powdered face!

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
obviously europe was not a black civilization.

"Now since you mentioned it, who are these "blacks in seats of power in Europe" please? I am curious."

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=alessandro%20medici&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=716

ok he was mixed race but you get the point

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond here is a nice King James was black video for your enjoyment:

two parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoQUFGrCULk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gzDWftlAg&feature=related

question: who were the whites able to sneak into black Europe? Don't we notice them trying to get in the back door?

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is funny how YouTube is fast becoming the demise of Afrocentrism. The world can now view the self-identity crisis on display exhibited by Blacks and the lengths they will go to to feel secure in who they are.

I have actually grown tired of engaging people with this type of personality disorder. I've lost interest in putting the intellectual beat down on these nimcompoops. But hey, as they saying goes --do what thou wilt.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Egmond here is a nice King James was black video for your enjoyment:

two parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoQUFGrCULk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gzDWftlAg&feature=related

question: who were the whites able to sneak into black Europe? Don't we notice them trying to get in the back door?

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In general we can say that people who stand to loose power, wil oppose anything afrocentric. Like men in general will not be eager to make way for women liberation. It's funny how some make it their life business to oppose us here. Are they somekind of minders, are they paid to be on this forum?
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com