EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dr Khallid Muhammad intellectually destroys right-wing tea bagger (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dr Khallid Muhammad intellectually destroys right-wing tea bagger
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abLG00ls8LY&feature=related

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=IPzXk45An_g&annotation_id=annotation_489077

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4aeYQqMjo&feature=related

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jXkX1it8w0&feature=related

Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=377Nc4r0MqQ&feature=related

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Global, this guy is a clown.Khallid Muhammad is on the lunatic fringe of American politics. watch the election returns on your TV set in November and you will find that the so called "Tea baggers" you mentioned represent the views of most Americans.
This guy insults hard working black people who want to work, provide for their families and do ot have time to think about silly radical political ideas. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most Americans are illiterate hate-filled luntaics anyway so it will not be surprising. Remember 70% Americans thought Saddam had something to do with 9/11. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just baloney anguish, you just make this crap up. You are the last person who should be talking about wild ideas.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a few years blacks are taking over the world, get used to it.
We can run it better

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
we can see that lioness by your track record. The only thing you folks take over is the prison yard and the welfare line. [Roll Eyes]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Power
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness, you are not just a troll, you are a degenerate troll. Isn't there anything that you truly believe in?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes believes in a multiracial ancient Egypt. All her posts are driven by that ideology.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
There is no black power lioness. Blacks are the poorest 11 % of our population. Most of what they offer is victimization. If you want to see what happenes when they try to run something check out Detroit Michigan, it is literally more dangerous than Baghdad iraq.
Blacks lead the nation and the world in every negative social statistic out there. They are on the verge of cultural genocide in many areas. Their school districts are low preforming and nobody will take the teaching jobs there even with huge bonus checks.
Until you guys start listening to Bill Cosby, Walter Williams and other black thinkers who understand the problem you wil continue to decline.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Shes believes in a multiracial ancient Egypt. All her posts are driven by that ideology.

Shes trapped in a loveless multi-racial relationship..
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
There is no black power lioness. Blacks are the poorest 11 % of our population. Most of what they offer is victimization. If you want to see what happenes when they try to run something check out Detroit Michigan, it is literally more dangerous than Baghdad iraq.
Blacks lead the nation and the world in every negative social statistic out there. They are on the verge of cultural genocide in many areas. Their school districts are low preforming and nobody will take the teaching jobs there even with huge bonus checks.
Until you guys start listening to Bill Cosby, Walter Williams and other black thinkers who understand the problem you wil continue to decline.

Mindset of the TeaParty....LMAO and yall claim it aint about race..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
one day we will all be mutts and the race problem will be solved. and it can't be stopped.

kill the pure breeds !!!!!

quote:
ha ha ha ha ha

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari, I know you don't like Khalid but will you atleast acknowledge he destroyed that tea party idiot?
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by GlobalAfrikanSupremacy:
Jari, I know you don't like Khalid but will you atleast acknowledge he destroyed that tea party idiot?

he killed him and himself at the same time,
also keep in mind his savior came out of a white womb

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I never said I don't like Khalid Muhammed?? Why did you come to that conclusion, I compared him to David Duke on simple terms, I.E the both stick up for their race, which I have no problem with. Not to say I don't like him. I have no problem with Duke OR Dr. Khalid..Also Im not saying the guy is wrong, plus he has a lot of points in what he is saying.

And if you have been on here you would know my opinion of the Tea Party Flunkies is low, its EASY to Destroy a Tea Bagger, so yes Khalid put that Bacon Bellied Pig Skin Hannity on fire.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Tim Wise vs. Jared Taylor:

- The Merits of Racial Diversity

1/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eKoFKP9OT4

_________

2/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7wLKn6VRWg&feature=related

3/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR0i80E5DEo&feature=related

4/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT24iEsGEsg&feature=related

5/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_aRgZl6onk&feature=related

6/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHMlhXFIeU0&feature=related

7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yycu4DWP4K8&feature=related

8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcVAocViLUQ&feature=related

9/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuB5hfzntwM&feature=related

10/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAoFwHhIYNY&feature=related

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:

I never said I don't like Khalid Muhammed?? Why did you come to that conclusion, I compared him to David Duke on simple terms, I.E the both stick up for their race, which I have no problem with. Not to say I don't like him. I have no problem with Duke OR Dr. Khalid..Also Im not saying the guy is wrong, plus he has a lot of points in what he is saying.

And if you have been on here you would know my opinion of the Tea Party Flunkies is low, its EASY to Destroy a Tea Bagger, so yes Khalid put that Bacon Bellied Pig Skin Hannity on fire.

I apologize brother for misrepresenting your views.
quote:

also keep in mind his savior came out of a white womb

You retard, if you knew anything about Dr Khallid Muhammad after he left the nation of Islam he rejected some of the teachings of the most honorable Elijah Muhammad such as Fard Muhammad being a savior and he begin to embrace kemet, and more afrocentric teachings under Dr John Henrick Clarke, Ashrwa Kwesi, and Dr Ben.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I never said I don't like Khalid Muhammed?? Why did you come to that conclusion, I compared him to David Duke on simple terms, I.E they both stick up for their race, which I have no problem with.

"There are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes.."
- Khalid Abdul Muhammad, West Chester University, PA, February 17, 1992

"White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because niggers are basically primitive animals."
David Duke, The Sun newspaper of Wichita, Kansas 23 April 1975

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Jari, It is a bout race with you...not us. Fact is you guys are too ignorant to solve the problem. Read Walter williams and thomas Sowell. Are you calling them rscists. I would love to see the black kids i know do well but as long as you guys stick with the liberals you will remain poor.
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
I never said I don't like Khalid Muhammed?? Why did you come to that conclusion, I compared him to David Duke on simple terms, I.E they both stick up for their race, which I have no problem with.

"There are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes.."
- Khalid Abdul Muhammad, West Chester University, PA, February 17, 1992

"White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because niggers are basically primitive animals."

David Duke is such a retarded honkey, what does he have to say against the irrefutable fact of his cracker ancestors raping our Nubian goddesses.

Also, Dr Khallid Muhammad was inspired by Malcolm X who also said the same thing in the quote by Khallid.

Not to mention, the Vikings viewing raping women as a sport to be played and won.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by if you knew anything about Dr Khallid Muhammad after he left the nation of Islam he rejected some of the teachings of the most honorable Elijah Muhammad such as Fard Muhammad being a savior
he never rejected that Master Fard as savior, you have no evidence that,
in fact he kept showing up asking Farrakhan to take him back. The Clarke and Ben stuff was an add on. Look at Malik , he'll tell you straight up that they are Islamic

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by if you knew anything about Dr Khallid Muhammad after he left the nation of Islam he rejected some of the teachings of the most honorable Elijah Muhammad such as Fard Muhammad being a savior
he never rejected that Master Fard as savior, you have no evidence that,
in fact he kept showing up asking Farrakhan to take him back. The Clarke and Ben stuff was an add on. Look at Malik , he'll tell you straight up that they are Islamic

Dumb ****, unlike you I actually grew up during these turbulent times and my father happened to be a friend and an advisor of Dr Khallid Muhammad so I know what I am talking about.

IF you want to know about what Dr Khallid Muhammad
thought about Islam and Fard's Muhammad mother...after he got reawakened watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_JO2N8sbVE

"Muslims of the nation of Islam....LEAVE ME the hell alone"

" I can't show Master Fard's mother no more respect then he showed to his own mother. It was Fard Muhammad who came and taught us that the white man is the devil...that none of them are any good..no not one"

Also my dad. told me that after Farrakhan rebuked Khallid he said and I quote" They are about to crucify me. When I die I don't want a Muslim funeral..I want an African one"

Also, Khallid had no intentions of returning to the NOI because he wanted to be apart of an organization where he didnt have to tone down his rhetoric. Hence,...him saying this about Farrakhan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jseGln_dg-k

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Other good quotes from Dr Khallid

"You call yourself Goldstein, Silverstein and Rubinstein because you've been stealing all the gold and silver and rubies all over the earth."

Baltimore, MD, February 19, 199

"There is a little bit of Hitler in all white people."

NBC's "Donahue," May 12, 1994

"The nerve of them to get angry with him [O.J. Simpson attorney Johnnie L. Cochran Jr.] because he paralleled Mark Fuhrman with Adolf Hitler. Look at it, so-called Jew. Look at it, imposter Jew. Somebody must call you what you are. Somebody must look you in your cold lying blue eyes and pull the cover off of you today. I don't give a damn about you and I will give you hell from the cradle to the grave."

Black Holocaust Nationhood Conference, October 15, 1995

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
David Duke is such a retarded honkey, what does he have to say against the irrefutable fact of his cracker ancestors raping our Nubian goddesses....

Not to mention, the Vikings viewing raping women as a sport to be played and won.

why would he refute it he's probably proud of it?

quote:

Also, Dr Khallid Muhammad was inspired by Malcolm X who also said the same thing in the quote by Khallid.

"I am not a racist.... In the past I permitted myself to be used...to make sweeping indictments of all white people, the entire white race and these generalizations have caused injuries to some whites who perhaps did not deserve to be hurt. Because of the spiritual enlightenment which I was blessed to receive as a result of my recent pilgrimage to the Holy city of Mecca, I no longer subscribe to sweeping indictments of any one race. I am now striving to live the life of a true...Muslim. I must repeat that I am not a racist nor do I subscribe to the tenants of racism. I can state in all sincerity that I wish nothing but freedom, justice and equality, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all people." - Malcom X

"I am not a racist in any form whatsoever. I don't believe in any form of discrimination or segregation." -Malcom X

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
don't get mad at Khalid because he contradicted himself many times

-like any politician

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
David Duke is such a retarded honkey, what does he have to say against the irrefutable fact of his cracker ancestors raping our Nubian goddesses....

why would he refute it he's probably proud of it?

quote:

"I am not a racist.... In the past I permitted myself to be used...to make sweeping indictments of all white people, the entire white race and these generalizations have caused injuries to some whites who perhaps did not deserve to be hurt. Because of the spiritual enlightenment which I was blessed to receive as a result of my recent pilgrimage to the Holy city of Mecca, I no longer subscribe to sweeping indictments of any one race. I am now striving to live the life of a true...Muslim. I must repeat that I am not a racist nor do I subscribe to the tenants of racism. I can state in all sincerity that I wish nothing but freedom, justice and equality, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all people." - Malcom X

"I am not a racist in any form whatsoever. I don't believe in any form of discrimination or segregation." -Malcom X

Those were Alex Haley's words not Malcolm X. And Dr Khallid Muhammad never changed his views

"You won't ever hear about me changing cause of some crackers in Mecca. I've been to Mecca over seven times and I saw racism from the Arabs so strong until you could cut it in the atmosphere with a knife. I came back from Mecca believing the white man was the devil even more".
check this out
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3141691999849419164#

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
also, my ideas are progressing as these discussions go on. unlike some people who have haven't updated since 1974

quote:

You haven't updated since 1975. Whatever his faults, David Duke is no longer a Klan member. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Whites could not join the OAAU.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
"You won't ever hear about me changing cause of some crackers in Mecca. I've been to Mecca over seven times and I saw racism from the Arabs so strong until you could cut it in the atmosphere with a knife. I came back from Mecca believing the white man was the devil even more". -Khalid Muhammad

quote:
Originally posted by GlobalAfrikanSupremacy: Dr Khallid Muhammad never changed his views

quote:
You retard, if you knew anything about Dr Khallid Muhammad after he left the nation of Islam he rejected some of the teachings of the most honorable Elijah Muhammad such as Fard Muhammad being a savior and he begin to embrace kemet, and more afrocentric teachings under Dr John Henrick Clarke, Ashrwa Kwesi, and Dr Ben.

who's the retard?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
Jari, It is a bout race with you...not us. Fact is you guys are too ignorant to solve the problem. Read Walter williams and thomas Sowell. Are you calling them rscists. I would love to see the black kids i know do well but as long as you guys stick with the liberals you will remain poor.

Hammer what did the RepubliKLAN do or say about their Party's top priority and concern..that being No Tax Cuts for Big. Corporations that outsource or that have companies overseas..Please explain.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ basic comprehension problems again.
quote:
"...he rejected **some** of the teachings of the most honorable Elijah Muhammad such as Fard Muhammad being a savior..."

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
You are the retard

The final deathblow to the Nation of Islam, at least Louis Farrakhan's sect, was the isolation and rejection of Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad in the mid-1990s. Muhammad clearly began to take a more Afrocentric approach to things, even dressing in traditional African colors, verbalizing African chants and words, and educating his audiences on Afrocentric and Kemetic themes during his lectures and speaking engagements.

Many people suggested that Khalid may have become too black for the Nation of Islam, which promotes a very light-skinned and near-White or Caucasian looking man as God, which also makes a lot of people question the pro-black stance of the Nation of Islam.

Many believe what I described above, was one of the major reasons that got Khalid exiled from the Nation of Islam (NOI). With Khalid leaving the sect, or actually being pushed out, many Afrocentric and Kemetic NOI sympathizers left with Dr. Khalid and NOI membership numbers have been dwindling ever since.

http://www.dherbs.com/articles/sara-suten-seti-vs-true-islam-detbate-343.html

Khalid Abdul Muhammad could not only validate the teachings of Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam, but Khalid was strong and successful in linking the Teachings of the Nation of Islam with that of black nationalism and other black ideologies. Khalid created a strong tie with the Afrocentric community and was well respected and received by that community.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB]
quote:
also, my ideas are progressing as these discussions go on. unlike some people who have haven't updated since 1974

quote:

You haven't updated since 1975. Whatever his faults, David Duke is no longer a Klan member. [Roll Eyes]
I'm revoking your pro-black card forever due to that remark.

You think because he is not dumb enough to take his sheet out of the closet David Duke is not the racist scumbag he always was?

A lot of these KKK wear suits these days.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QB]
quote:

quote:

You think because he is not dumb enough to take his sheet out of the closet David Duke is not the racist scumbag he always was?

A lot of these KKK wear suits these days.

David Duke is no longer a clan member, and he collaborated with blacks on the Zionist involevment in slavery.

As anguish said despite his past he has shed light on the issiue of the Zionist occupation, Im sure he and Khalid would agree with one thing back in the day, that the So Called Jew is an imposter.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:

bitch please [Roll Eyes]
quote:
alot of these KKK wear suits these days.
You mean like those white Jews you love? Secret Jewish heritage converts neo-Nazi [Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
what politicians say in speeches trying to act tough and do in real life is two different things as we all know.

More Khalid contradictions:

Khalid Muhammad speaking on being a Moor - Muslim - Asiatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8TKoKldWKw

Dr Khalid Muhammad and Louis Theroux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxavxBxcS0I

^^^Khalid Muhammad calling a white Arab Muslim with blond hair "a member of the original family of our people"

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

bitch please [Roll Eyes]
quote:
alot of these KKK wear suits these days.
You mean like those white Jews you love? Secret Jewish heritage converts neo-Nazi [Big Grin]

LMAO I like how this dumb bitch acts pro-black and then gets up in arms when someone questions her gods the Jews and calls researched and documented facts as "Hate"..."Why do everyone here hate the JOOOS..WAAA, WAAAAAA"..LMAO any person calling themselves pro African but sypathize with the Imposter Jew should be shot..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUE0si2llTY
^^^^^^^
David Duke exposes the Jew, but lets dismiss it as hate...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I don't know how Jews got brought up in this thread.
People always do that for some reason. You're talking about how to make tuna salad and people bring up Jews.
You've got "Jew on the Brain".
bunch of Hitler wannabes, David Duke sympathizers,
truly disgusting.
I don't think about Jews 24-7. To me the most are just another European American.

-

yall are some huge ass cowards.
The same people whose grandfathers were lynching and enslaving our people are now claiming that
they were innocent it was really Jews behind the whole thing. When in fact there role was minimal.
Because Farrakhan is a lackey to former Arab slavemaster handouts he endorses this.
So you goddamn sellouts think you are on to something. Blame the Jew for the whole thing meanwhile (as American as apple pie) these non- Jewish German, English and Dutch slave master descendants are laughing at your ass, with the get out of jail free card.

So what does it amount to? You're in full sink with the white nationalists.

If David Duke ever came to power he would let black people have their own separate nation. Yeah right, he'd either put your ass in chains picking lettuce or send you back to Africa. If not a giant slum in Alaska.

Ignorant kneegroes

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
LOL! So focking predictable! Bitch complains about closet racists in suits and gets upset when white Jews are thrown in the mix. lol

Choke on this bitch!

Real Nazis, Or More Zionist Hoaxes?

Jews posing as "Nazis".

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
quote:
what politicians say in speeches trying to act tough and do in real life is two different things as we all know.

More Khalid contradictions:

Khalid Muhammad speaking on being a Moor - Muslim - Asiatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8TKoKldWKw

Dr Khalid Muhammad and Louis Theroux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxavxBxcS0I

^^^Khalid Muhammad calling a white Arab Muslim with blond hair "a member of the original family of our people"

Khallid Muhammad vs. Wannabe Arab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-YVAFOUXHM&p=510431855FA09E78&playnext=1&index=53

He said he was a member of the original family of our people.

According to NOI doctrine Arabs, Blacks, Native Americans and everyone except for crackers are considered to be original people.

BTW, LMAO at Dr Khallid Muhammad

Loui" Are these hourse trossers? Would you buy this..its made from horse skin?

Khalid: No sir, I'd rather have pants made out of the white man's skin.

LMAO!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

bunch of Hitler wannabes, David Duke sympathizers,
 -

Tell me what did Hitler do that the "Jew" did not do or uphold, What does David Duke uphold that the "Jew" did not uphold.

Its funny how people associate Hitler as the Image of Evil when it was the JEWISH Zionists who funded and supported him. Once again before Hitler no regular Jew would have cared about Israel because they were too busy trying to fit in with European culture, the Zionists wanted the Jewish people to become Nationalist and Pro Jewish..The only way for the Jews to support Israel was to orchestrate a Holocaust.

So please adress my above questions and Don't Run away like you did on the other Jew tread.

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Dr Khallid Muhammad's speech about the Black Holocaust

Jewish Holocaust vs Black Holocaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBtxNvroQv0&feature=related

BTW, I don't give a damn about David Duke....I have family in New Orleans and he actually tried to start a program sterilizing blacks.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Jari, you don't know history because you don't read actual history books, you read revisionist propaganda on the internet from white supremacist websites, or black websites who copied the very same information like idiots.
You have no standard for historical scholarship.

All of this preserves the status quo. Blame everything on the Jews like a good teabagger.
Meanwhile white nationalists* give you a gold star

*supremacists

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
I consider impostor so-called jews to be white just like Dr Khalid Muhammad. SO I have no need to pinpoint Jews exactly.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by
According to NOI doctrine Arabs, Blacks, Native Americans and everyone except for crackers are considered to be original people.

BTW, LMAO at Dr Khallid Muhammad

Loui" Are these hourse trossers? Would you buy this..its made from horse skin?

Khalid: No sir, I'd rather have pants made out of the white man's skin.

LMAO! [/QB]

A Nazi mentality right there, making things out of human skin.

Guess what, Arab doesn't indicate race. For example that "cracker" in the video with the white skin and blond hair, he's an Arab.

so called "pale faced arab" as Dr. Khalid says

Politicians, they try to cater different folks to get "$upport"

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ bitching bitching bitching
quote:
Jari, you don't know history because you don't read actual history books, you read revisionist propaganda on the internet from white supremacist websites, or black websites who copied the very same information like idiots.
You have no standard for historical scholarship.

All of this preserves the status quo. Blame everything on the Jews like a good teabagger.
Meanwhile white nationalists* give you a gold star

*supremacists

Why cant you address his questions Lion instead of bitching?

Was the back-to-Israel ideology popular amongst Jews before the "Holocaust"? Where the Zionists in bed with Hitler?

GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
David Duke claims that Jews are non-white. What a joke. If it looks like a cracker, speaks like a cracker, sucks blood like a cracker, lynches like a cracker, steals land like a cracker, enslaves like a cracker, lies like a cracker, mass murders like a cracker, creates an illegal, outlaw, supremacist, apartheid, segregated, criminal, terrorist nation like a cracker(Israel) then it's a cracker(South Africa).

"$upport"

You do realize Dr Khallid Muhammad lived broke?

quote:
Dr. Farrah Gray isn’t homeless, but the multi business and education-award-winning 22-year-old is about to spend a night on a Harlem street.

Gray, a spokesman for the National Coalition for Homeless, told the AmNews that it is called “Taking the Plunge, when a person who is blessed with a home chooses to sleep on the street.”

The California-born, Chicago-raised, Las Vegas-residing young man continued, “I agreed to be a spokesperson for the National Coalition for the Homeless when I found out that the average age for a homeless person is nine years old.”

His stint on a New York sidewalk is scheduled for April, he told the AmNews this week.
A spokeswoman for the National Coalition for Homeless told the AmNews that there are 3 1/2 million homeless people in the U.S.

Named as one of the most influential Black men America by the National Urban League’s Urban Influence Magazine, Dr. Farrah Gray is a best-selling author of “Reallionaire,” and a contributing author to “Chicken Soup for the African-American Soul.” Gray’s bio notes he owns real estate companies, magazines, was proclaimed a millionaire at age 15 and has consulted with both former President Bill Clinton and current President George W. Bush on matters of youth entrepreneurship.

The awards, chairman positions and board memberships Gray has amassed are numerous considering his youth.

Perhaps a much lesser-known fact among certain corporate circles, Gray is indeed the youngest child of the uncompromising orator and Black Nationalist Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad, whose staunch positions and actions created local, national and international headlines. Not to mention that he was the former Supreme Captain in the Nation of Islam under Min. Louis Farrakhan.

“We took different paths,” Gray conceded when asked. His focus is on economic empowerment through business and entrepreneurship, he said, “and my father was proud and supported me.”
From trade magazines to BET, his story has been told of striving through poverty to selling his company for a $1 million by the age of 15.

At 6 years old, Gray hand painted rocks and sold them to neighbors as paperweights. A year later, he got himself business cards reading, “21st Century CEO.” At 8, Gray co-founded Urban Neighborhood Enterprise Economic Club (U.N.E.E.C.) on Chicago’s Southside.

From 12 to 16 years old, Gray created a myriad of business ventures that included KIDZTEL pre-paid phone cards. He hosted an interactive teen talk show and later executive produced a comedy show on the Las Vegas Strip. As the teenage owner of Farr-Out Foods, his strawberry-vanilla syrup reportedly generated orders exceeding $1.5 million in its first year.

A member of the board of directors of the United Way of Southern Nevada at the age of 15, Gray also became the youngest member of the board of advisors for the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce. As the youngest member of the African-American Leadership Roundtable, he was invited and met with President George Bush and the director of the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives.
In December 2005, The Farrah Gray Prepaid MasterCard came out. Gray said the notion is to increase financial freedom and financial literacy.

Last April, Gray received an honorary doctorate degree of Humane Letters from Allen University.
Proclaiming, “I’m a Christian,” Gray said of his commitment to business-building and philanthropy, “My goal is to be richer than Bill Gates. I own two real estate brokerages. I want to create opportunities to get minorities into home ownership; I own 51 percent of House of Arrington clothing company; I am the chairman of the Farrah Gray Foundation; I have two schools where I teach inner-city youth entrepreneurship; and I also give out scholarships to young people who want to go to HBCUs (historically Black colleges and universities).”

A spokesperson of the National Marrow Donor Program, recently he worked feverishly to encourage Black people in America to join the Marrow Donor Registry, as he tried to help save the life of his older sister, Greek Gray. He joined rapper Nelly’s campaign, as he, too, tried to get bone marrow for his sister, Jackie.
While both women passed away in the last two years, Gray still stresses that with “Black people in America only making up 7 percent of the six million people on the registry, we need to create a greater awareness and get people to sign on.”

Dr. Gray’s business acumen is well-storied and much-applauded in the corporate world. The grassroots Black community however, has known the young man as the son of Min. Khallid Abdul Muhammad.
The fiery activist was the chairman of the New Black Panther Party, which brought the controversial Million Youth Marches to New York City, battling former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, who failed to stop the first gathering in Harlem in 1998.

“He was loved by millions locally, nationally and globally around the world,” Gray noted. “To me, he was a father who I didn’t get to see as much as I would have liked. I got to see him during the summer and holiday breaks. But, whenever I was with him, he tried to show me how much he loved me, so we played basketball together, we went swimming. We’ve even gone hiking together. My father always wanted to give me quality father/son time.

“I was the youngest of three of his sons, and I am the youngest of five of my mother’s children. My mother and father separated when I was 6 weeks old. My father’s life was dedicated to activism, and activism doesn’t come with a salary, so I grew up very poor. My mother left my father.”

Perception belied the reality, Gray added. “My father would have access to nice things and cars because he working with the Nation of Islam.”

Muhammad held every position in the NOI. Ultimately he became the Supreme Captain, but a well-documented and un-reconciled split with Min. Farrakhan ended their decades-long relationship.
Reflecting, Gray recalled that when he was growing up the pressures of activism and lack of finances “meant that we could not eat, and my parents split because they had irreconcilable differences.”

Still, he maintained a strong relationship with his father, he said, who “supported my decision to take a different path from his because he saw that I was an entrepreneur for years. He would call the house, and I would always tell him what business I was launching, and as a loving, proud father, he would always say, ‘Congratulations son. Remember, the Black man and the Black woman built pyramids, so you can do anything.”

Gray stressed that his father was more than supportive of “my business ventures. He never interfered, he was always supportive. For example, in 1999 when I was 15 years old and I went to my meeting with former President Clinton to discuss entrepreneurship, my father felt, of course, that it had nothing to do with politics.

“He knew that what I gone through growing up, with us getting evicted from various places, with there not being money in the house. He knew that as a young entrepreneur, I remember calling him when I got $1.5million in sales for my food company Farr-Out Foods. When I was 6 years old, I first told him, ‘Dad, one day you won’t have to work so hard.”

Gray told the AmNews that his mother and grandmother retired when he was 14 years old, “and they have been retired ever since. I had two companies. I had a venture capital [business]. I would raise money for young people who wanted to start their own businesses, and I had the food company, Farr-Out foods. I had opened up an office and executive suite on Wall Street, when I was about 13. Dad would say, ‘Keep it up son. You can accomplish whatever you dream of.’ In 2001, I bought an 80 percent [interest] of Inner City magazine from Inner City Broadcasting.”

Like any son talking about a recently late close parent, Gray’s loss is self-evident in his intermittent pauses and sharp intakes of breath. His exhaling signals that he can continue the thought and the sentence.

“His last words were…when I called him…he was in bed with his wife…she said hello to me, and he said, ‘Well son, I’m not feeling well. I’m very tired, but I will give you a call tomorrow, but I love you, son.’ Those were his last words to me. The next morning I got a call that said he had suffered an aneurysm and that he was on life support. I flew to Georgia that day, and the doctor told me that he wasn’t gonna make it, and there was nothing he could do.”

Dr. Gray speaks quietly, but added, “I just remember hugging him and kissing him, even though he wasn’t conscious, I felt like that he and I would miss our father and son times together. I remember I thought that I really wish we had been able to go fishing together. We never got a chance to do that, but at least we got a chance when I did see him to play basketball and football, and go swimming and race up and down the street.

“This month marks six years that he has been physically gone [Feb. 17]. When people ask me about his political and social views—my response is, ‘He was my father.’”

http://www.drfarrahgray.com/
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
this is another crack-pot conspiracy theory of scapegoating. The fact of the mater is at least 90% of the US government was and is non-Jewish and Ted Kennedy started massive non-White immigration so it's impossible that the Jews are to blame more than you… Even if Jews have a higher rate of supporting this it has no effect on the overall scheme of things because they're 2% of the population.

So then, based on your logic, whites dont control the ANC government in SA since whites (including white Jews) are a monitory? Do you want a minute to take your foot out of your mouth? [Roll Eyes]
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
this is another crack-pot conspiracy theory of scapegoating. The fact of the mater is at least 90% of the US government was and is non-Jewish and Ted Kennedy started massive non-White immigration so it's impossible that the Jews are to blame more than you… Even if Jews have a higher rate of supporting this it has no effect on the overall scheme of things because they're 2% of the population.

So then, based on your logic, whites dont control the ANC government in SA since whites (including white Jews) are a monitory? Do you want a minute to take your foot out of your mouth? [Roll Eyes]
Your right brother. I made an incorrect statement. Crackers certainly control the ANC in South Africa.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com