EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Well this is a good point...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Well this is a good point...
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thiefed from a next forum's reasoning...

quote:
Liking an ancient culture is one thing, but being obsessed over it to the point of neglecting the ones your people came directly from is insanity.
Mebbe I should mention this was a reasoning amongst Black People who focus on Black People, the Black Community, Black Unity, Black Upliftment, Black Love, etc. etc....about Black People.....
 -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fi True sista..
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Fi True sista..

What is your feeling about things like nori, rice, dashi, and food in general produced in Japan? Is it safe to eat in your opinion? maybe some items yes others no?
trust what the governement says?

Posts: 43007 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never trust any government and in times like this check where your food is coming from,I try to eat food produced to the south of where I am from but hay you never know...hell we all gotta go one day any way. it is quite possible you are having some radiated fish yourself.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Dbl
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
Thiefed from a next forum's reasoning...

Liking an ancient culture is one thing, but being obsessed over it to the point of neglecting the ones your people came directly from is insanity.

Posts like this are beginning to irritate me - actually, they always irritated me, now just more-so.

It is the thinking of a simple mind, so I will respond as simply as I can.

Delving into the past, is a terribly mind and time consuming endeavor. It requires a great deal of time and dedication. That is why, like any other important field of study, it is a specialized field - even broken down into sub-specialties. Without that dedication and focus, Black people would never learn anything about their past.

Of course the simple mind does not understand this, because the simple mind cannot get past that last good fuch. And that's okay, if only the simple mind would just leave things that it does not understand alone, and quit bitching about what other people should be interested in.

What the simple mind really means is: I am curious about this, could you study it and then tell me about it. What I say to the simple mind is this, get you dumb-assed head out of your dumb ass and look it up yourself, then tell me about it.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Ok!! we get it Persians and other North Meds are waay more important than any continental African...sheesh!! some people [Roll Eyes] T&R as your older brother I am asking you stop making irritating threads that bother some folks who want to focus on anything but Africans..arright??
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I am an expatriated African, it seems reasonable that I am interested in expatriated Africans. There is well over a billion people in Africa, ever wonder why only a few of them delve into their history? Not that I know, but it seems a reasonable question.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Ok!! we get it Persians and other North Meds are waay more important than any continental African...sheesh!! some people [Roll Eyes] T&R as your older brother I am asking you stop making irritating threads that bother some folks who want to focus on anything but Africans..arright??

and kingman mi ah guh ask di I....yuh realllllyyyy think seh mi reeaallly bizniz bout how fimi threads dem (or anyone else's fi dat matter) ah irritate ah comical pompous walking typing speaking breathing irritation...cho...his yankee no culture havin' UNconscious self-hatin azz wuda do well nufi get mi bringle and draw mi out....mi well ina di mood fe ah one good tracin' eno star... [Razz]

MORE IMPORTANTLY MI THROW MI CORN MI NUH CALL NO FOWL eno Brada...AH WHO PICK IT UP, IT MUS FI DEM.... [Wink] [Big Grin]

MI SEH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8op0TchJXU8

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com