EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Obama to cave on the Bush Tax Cuts..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Obama to cave on the Bush Tax Cuts..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBSaXeshBF4

I hope this clown does not think he will win in 2012...

"Obama To Cave" has become the catch phrase of the Obama white house, Jelly back chicken neck coward.. [Roll Eyes]

Damn man I would vote for Bush over this clown at least I know I was getting a Republican, and a man with a backbone as a president.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe he sees the writing on the wall. He is a one term president. I don't think he cares at this point.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Exactly, and I doubt Obama even wanted the Tax Cuts in the first place or anything he ran on, Obama knows he will be a one Term President..LOL

Whats funny is that this is why the consiracy theorists have such a following, Its like Obama is purposly setting up ground for a Republican president in 2012...as much as I despise the Conservatives I would vote for a conservative If he was running against Obama, and other Democrats and Progressives wont vote for him...Only his Loyal base which is dropping fast...at this point there might be a legit claim that Obama is just a puppet for higher powers..I.E the Illuminati.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com