EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Haunted Castles; Black Ghosts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Haunted Castles; Black Ghosts?
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in Teens, I met a Swiss Woman who told us that some of the Castles in Switzerland were built by Black People and were haunted by their ghosts.

It sounded amazing because by then, my geographic understanding of the world was Europe all-white.

So, the issue of Haunted Castles should be revisited to establish the Black Identity of their Ghosts.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blacks not only built Europe's castles, they lived in them!

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Come off it Charlemagne was NOT Black you White people hating,lying,history stealing, Black racist,Black supremacist moron. Go find your own history IN AFRICA and stop trying to steal others.

Jantavanta,

White people hater please,stop lying.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike,

Come off it Charlemagne was NOT Black you White people hating,lying,history stealing, Black racist,Black supremacist moron. Go find your own history IN AFRICA and stop trying to steal others.

Jantavanta,

White people hater please,stop lying.

I am not lying. There was never any Creation of people without melanin.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Blacks not only built Europe's castles, they lived in them!

That is what she meant. Blacks owned the castles. I wonder what sightings of ghosts have been seen.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jantavanta,

Bull crap you're not lying. You're lying through your Whitey hating,Black racist,Black supremacist teeth. If there was no creation of Whites then pray do explain our existence then White child hater. If you meant that Whites never created anything, that's another lie.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Jantavanta,

Bull crap you're not lying. You're lying through your Whitey hating,Black racist,Black supremacist teeth. If there was no creation of Whites then pray do explain our existence then White child hater. If you meant that Whites never created anything, that's another lie.

Are Black ghosts different from White ghosts?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com