EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » More facts pour in. Trayvon's father admits the cry for help was not his son's.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More facts pour in. Trayvon's father admits the cry for help was not his son's.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Media is willfully holding this back. WHy? I dont know but it does not look good.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/orlandowesh-16122564/sanford-police-speak-out-in-trayvon-martin-case-28640523.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Forlandowesh-16122564%252Fsanford-police-speak-out -in-trayvon-martin-case-28640523.html

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ponsford
Member # 20191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponsford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Logically the person crying for help should be the person who is unarmed.
Posts: 121 | From: Guyana | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
illogical.

quote:
Originally posted by Ponsford:
Logically the person crying for help should be the person who is unarmed.

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's becoming more and more clear that Zimmerman may not be the trigger happy "white" latino he was made out to be. If this were true there would've been no "struggle". I sure as hell wouldn't let the confrontation get that far.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Anguisofbeing why are you responding to a video link that was posted on March 22nd and here it is April 7th?

Trayvon's mom three days ago says the voice is his; I don't know what the dad is saying today.
The two audio experts say the voice isn't Zimmerman's. I'm skeptical either way. But it is one of the two.

Ponsford,
It doesn't necessarily follow that Zimmerman isn't calling for help instead of Trayvon.

Zimmerman could have called for help because he knew if someone didn't come soon then, in his mind, he was going to have to kill the kid. With this in mind he went about his cowardly business of killing an unarmed person.

Anguisofbeing:

''I sure as hell wouldn't let the confrontation get that far.''

Then at what point would you have shot the boy? As soon as you saw him and deemed him suspicious? Would you have shot him as soon as you asked what are you doing here? What about if the kid didn't respond fast enough? At what point would your murdering instincts have come into play?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably after the first punch, I would go for the legs though. But then again, its easier to say this when you are not in the situation and have to make split second decisions. Are you saying you know exactly how you would react?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anguishofbeing:

If I *felt* I had to shoot then yes, I know I wouldn't have killed the kid. Trayvon would have had to be cutting, stabbing or something else before I could say I truly felt threatened with bodily harm. And why are you softening your stance by saying ''go for the legs"'? So are you suggesting Zimmerman had a another choice to make?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
I don't know. Neither do you.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
I take it you are zeroing in on the last question in my post directly above yours.

You said earlier you would have shot him in the leg. This seems to suggest he *did* have another choice to make instead of deadly force. That's what I say too. So this leaves only one other choice doesn't it: disable Trayvon. All that's left here to talk about is Zimmerman's *feeling.*

You will recall Trayvon had no weapon other than his fists and maybe a can of ice tea. I've heard no one else suggest this can business but me. I'm trying my darndest to give the killer the benefit of the doubt by throwing a hard can of ice tea into the story to make Zimmerman's perception of him being threatened to such a degree he had to use deadly force on nothing more than a feeling after seeing Trayvon's fists--with a can of ice tea as a backup--maybe.

But that's part of the problem too. No one, probably Zimmerman too, can say whether Trayvon had a hard, maybe full, can of ice tea to supplement his fists. What we do know is Zimmerman had a gun with real live bullets in it.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
This seems to suggest he *did* have another choice to make instead of deadly force.
Are you having comprehension problems or something? I made myself clear as to the difference between saying what you would do in a certain situation and actually being in the situation. Now you're still babbling on dissecting the case. Jesus Christ old man, didn't I say stop taking this shyt too seriously. You don't know. [Roll Eyes]
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Thanks for letting me know I can't hire you as a lawyer. You give up too easily when things don't go your way.
Ponsford
Member # 20191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponsford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have closely observed on the internet that many Europeans claim King Tut was white yet they now claim George Zimmerman not white.Therfore what inference could be drawn about the mindset of Europeans?
Posts: 121 | From: Guyana | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
They are confused about a lot of things.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com