EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » white is a term of class

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: white is a term of class
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
I am white by class of nobility
white is a term of class.

^^^^white power?
Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Moorish teaching --their doctrine states that the word "black" is derived from 'white' therefor, blacks are really white. It is a twisted doctrine for twisted niggers and wiggers.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL,

Sara Suten Seti exposed the Moors. Its funny how the posters here who subscribe to the Moorish Science talk about Turks, when their so called Noble Drew Ali go all his teaching from the Ottoman Turks, the most influential Islamic power at the time. Even the Fez the clowns wear was popularized by the Turks...LOL.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they got this annoying doctrine from ambiguous etymological speculation in an old dictionary written by a crusty old white man and plagiarizing the Aquarian Gospel written by another Euro-white

-

dressed in Turkish garb

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Americans have a serious self-hate mental illness they need to start dealing with.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Which makes no sense considering black Americans have One the most influential and decent culture to be proud of. I love being African American, and I love the Western culture my folks adopted, changed and made better.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Yes Lioness...LMAO, Don't forget how Modern day Negro Spin Doctors who plagerized the 16 Crucified Saviors by a White man named Graves and Ancient Egypt Light of the World by Massey.

Its Really pathetic that Negros can't even invent their own Doctrines and Movements, Sad Yet these same Negros will use the proaganda their leaders plagerized off whites to preach black supremacy....

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
they got this annoying doctrine from ambiguous etymological speculation in an old dictionary written by a crusty old white man and plagiarizing the Aquarian Gospel written by another Euro-white

-

dressed in Turkish garb

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm white by class of nobility
L M F A O !!!!!!

Just imagine how self-content white Eurocentric lurkers who are reading this must feel. Imagine a white Eurocentric saying he is ''black by class''... LOL. That will never happen in a million years.

If the already existing ways for blacks to claim what they are not don't satisfy, find/create another one, LOL.

We have skin bleaching, adopting ''white'' mannerisms for approval, ''Arab'' self identifications, Hebrew self identifications, Fulani self-identifications, Ancient Egypto-Nubian self-identifications, Ashanti self-identifications, and now we have ''white by class'', LOL.

-

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
↑↑↑↑

LOL

Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Its as nonsensical as the Holocaust myth. At least there no thought police banning criticism. [Roll Eyes]

-

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashkenazi Jews is not a term of class
it is a short-hand for Congenital Diseases:

Ashkenazi Jewish Genetic Diseases
Victor Center for Jewish Genetic Diseases, Philadelphia, PA

What are the diseases?

Tay-Sachs Disease is a condition where children develop normally until about four to six months of age.It is at this time that the central nervous system begins to degenerate.Individuals with Tay-Sachs Disease lack an enzyme called hexosaminidase (Hex A).The child loses all motor skills and becomes blind, deaf and unresponsive.Death usually occurs by the age of four. The carrier rate in the Ashkenazi Jewish population is approximately 1 in 25. More rare than the infantile type is Late Onset Tay-Sachs Disease, where the progression of symptoms is slower and milder. Carrier rate is 1 in 100.

Canavan Disease is very similar to Tay-Sachs Disease, with normal development until age two to four months, followed by progressive loss of previously attained skills.Most individuals with Canavan Disease die by the age of five. An estimated 1 in 40 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier for this disease.

Niemann-Pick Disease – Type A is a disease in which a harmful amount of a fatty substance accumulates in different parts of the body.Failure to thrive and a progressive neurodegenerative course lead to death by three years of age. The carrier rate in the Ashkenazi Jewish population is approximately 1 in 90.

Gaucher Disease – Type 1 (pronounced go-shay) is a variable condition, both in age of onset and in progression of symptoms.A painful, enlarged and overactive spleen, with anemia and low white blood cell count are usually the initial features of Gaucher Disease.Bone deterioration is a major cause of discomfort and disability. Approximately 1 in 14 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier of this condition.

Familial Dysautonomia (FD) is a disease that causes the autonomic and sensory nervous systems to malfunction.This affects the regulation of body temperature, blood pressure, stress response, normal swallowing and digestion. An estimated 1 in 30 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier of FD.

Bloom Syndrome is characterized by short stature, sun-sensitive facial skin lesions, an increased susceptibility to infections and a higher incidence of leukemia and certain cancers. The carrier rate is about 1 in 100 in the Ashkenazi Jewish population.

Fanconi anemia – Type C is a disease associated with short stature, bone marrow failure and a predisposition to leukemia and other cancers.Some children may have learning difficulties or mental retardation. Approximately 1 in 89 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier for this condition.

Mucolipidosis IV (ML IV) is caused by the accumulation of certain harmful substances throughout the body.Individuals with ML IV experience a range of levels of motor and mental retardation, with developmental delays often manifesting themselves as early as the first year of life.Other symptoms can be related to the eyes, such as corneal clouding, pseudostrabismus and retinal degeneration.

Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is a multi-system disorder that causes the body to produce a thick mucus.The mucus accumulates primarily in the lungs and the digestive tract, resulting in chronic lung infections and poor growth.CF does not affect intelligence. The carrier rate for CF among all Caucasian individuals is approximately 1 in 25. The CF carrier test has a detection rate of 97% in the Ashkenazi Jewish population.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
I am white by class of nobility
white is a term of class.

^^^^white power?
This is the white pox on pale skin:

-

2 Kings 5:20-27 (King James Version)

20But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, Behold, my master hath spared Naaman this Syrian, in not receiving at his hands that which he brought: but, as the LORD liveth, I will run after him, and take somewhat of him.

21So Gehazi followed after Naaman. And when Naaman saw him running after him, he lighted down from the chariot to meet him, and said, Is all well?

22And he said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of the sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments.

23And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents. And he urged him, and bound two talents of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they bare them before him.

24And when he came to the tower, he took them from their hand, and bestowed them in the house: and he let the men go, and they departed.

25But he went in, and stood before his master. And Elisha said unto him, Whence comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither.

26And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?

27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
^^^^
Which makes no sense considering black Americans have One the most influential and decent culture to be proud of. I love being African American, and I love the Western culture my folks adopted, changed and made better.

Cagot Liar
fronting black...
You are sick
and mentally troubled!
Go find real help [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com